Author Topic: 58eLigne/Neo-91st [NA] Disbanded  (Read 127880 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: 91st ♠Argyllshire Highlanders♠ Regiment of Foot [NA]
« Reply #870 on: November 13, 2015, 05:18:06 am »
I see Lawbringer playing Yu Gi Oh at the library during lunch

I'm so good I beat BabyJ on my second turn
cuz you cheated. You don't just get a monster with 8000 attack on the second turn
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #871 on: November 13, 2015, 05:22:36 am »
lawbringer is a piece of shit he bet a 40 dollar skin i gifted him and he lost :OOOOOO

Suns

« Reply #872 on: November 13, 2015, 05:26:45 am »
rip monie$

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 13, 2015, 05:31:14 am »
lawbringer is a piece of shit he bet a 40 dollar skin i gifted him and he lost :OOOOOO
can I have $40 skin pls? I don't bet
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 13, 2015, 05:32:13 am »
No lol the only reason i gave it to him is because It wasn't selling on the market

Lawbringer

« Reply #875 on: November 13, 2015, 05:32:18 am »

cuz you cheated. You don't just get a monster with 8000 attack on the second turn

u fuk using limiter remover on a malefic Cyber End is no cheaterino

I lost 85-15 odds bet with it...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:36:13 am by Lawbringer »

Suns

« Reply #876 on: November 13, 2015, 05:58:05 am »

u fuk using limiter remover on a malefic Cyber End is no cheaterino

I lost 85-15 odds bet with it...

Stats don't matter anything in betting.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 13, 2015, 08:44:17 am »

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KingWizard
« Reply #878 on: November 14, 2015, 08:21:18 am »

You on that Barbaroid Cyber Stein megamorph Strat?
91st forever

Lawbringer

« Reply #879 on: November 14, 2015, 08:27:45 am »

You on that Barbaroid Cyber Stein megamorph Strat?

lmao it was first turn cyber stein -> 2nd Turn Cyber End Dragon w/ Limiter Removal after taking some damage

Lawbringer

« Reply #880 on: November 15, 2015, 05:50:05 am »
Beauty and Harmony, governed by one eternal law: All that begins, must end.

A little over a year ago, Strategist and I along with other old friends set out to turn what was a broken regiment without a standing leader into a group that would be feared and revered by all others. A quest to become the best and prove that we had what it takes to be great at what we do. Over a year has passed and we have completed just that. Together as a group we have persevered through tough times and defeat just to bounce back stronger than ever before.

Now our mission has been completed. The advancing age has culminated to this point. Strategist and I have decided that it is time to move on. We have done what seemed could not be done. We won the NANWL, and have reached the point where few would dare challenge us.

Be proud that you were a member of the 58e/91st. You all did the group well.

We appreciate each and every one of you for putting time and effort into making this group a great one.

Our only regret we leave is the damage we have caused to some of our members in order to achieve total victory. Throwing away being a greater group of friends in order to complete what we set out to do.

Some Thanks I, (Lawbringer) would like to give:

AsianP: For making me the best leader I could be. For teaching me how I could do the best for the regiment. For giving me the confidence to lead the group forward.

Pinkerton: For always pushing us to do better and reminding us that we are a group that is supposed to do things together as a team.

All those who have faced us on the other team: For giving us one hell of a ride.

Most of All,

Strategist: For always being there for me, sticking with me until the very end. Through good times and bad, I could always rely on him to be there with a calm and collected conscience. Always thinking of how the group can prosper and what needs to be done to ensure we carried on.

With the end of an era, it is a melancholy feeling. To those who stood on the opposing side of the field, we wish you the best and hope that one day we will play against you. To those who stood by us, we thank you for supporting us. We hope that one day, we can stand shoulder to shoulder with you once again, in the face of another mountain ready for us to conquer.

Regards,

Lawbringer+Strategist

Suns

« Reply #881 on: November 15, 2015, 05:52:09 am »
Beauty and Harmony, governed by one eternal law: All that begins, must end.

A little over a year ago, Strategist and I along with other old friends set out to turn what was a broken regiment without a standing leader into a group that would be feared and revered by all others. A quest to become the best and prove that we had what it takes to be great at what we do. Over a year has passed and we have completed just that. Together as a group we have persevered through tough times and defeat just to bounce back stronger than ever before.

Now our mission has been completed. The advancing age has culminated to this point. Strategist and I have decided that it is time to move on. We have done what seemed could not be done. We won the NANWL, and have reached the point where few would dare challenge us.

Be proud that you were a member of the 58e/91st. You all did the group well.

We appreciate each and every one of you for putting time and effort into making this group a great one.

Our only regret we leave is the damage we have caused to some of our members in order to achieve total victory. Throwing away being a greater group of friends in order to complete what we set out to do.

Some Thanks I, (Lawbringer) would like to give:

AsianP: For making me the best leader I could be. For teaching me how I could do the best for the regiment. For giving me the confidence to lead the group forward.

Pinkerton: For always pushing us to do better and reminding us that we are a group that is supposed to do things together as a team.

All those who have faced us on the other team: For giving us one hell of a ride.

Most of All,

Strategist: For always being there for me, sticking with me until the very end. Through good times and bad, I could always rely on him to be there with a calm and collected conscience. Always thinking of how the group can prosper and what needs to be done to ensure we carried on.

With the end of an era, it is a melancholy feeling. To those who stood on the opposing side of the field, we wish you the best and hope that one day we will play against you. To those who stood by us, we thank you for supporting us. We hope that one day, we can stand shoulder to shoulder with you once again, in the face of another mountain ready for us to conquer.

Regards,

Lawbringer+Strategist

Rip the 91st of NA.  :)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 15, 2015, 05:54:37 am »
rip

Lawbringer

Re: 58eLigne/Neo-91st [NA] Disbanded
« Reply #883 on: November 15, 2015, 06:04:57 am »
We had a long run and I cherish the time I spent with this group. It was by far my favorite regiment I have been in.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 58eLigne/Neo-91st [NA] Disbanded
« Reply #884 on: November 15, 2015, 06:13:34 am »
imma miss these weaboos Love ya guys