Author Topic: new rule requst  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: new rule requst
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 04:02:52 am »
Perfect example of a troll sapper is Juice_Kelly. He puts spawns all the sapper build points as explosives, and waits for his team to light them, or he lights them... forfeiting all 30 build points.

If you dislike Juice Kelly you dislike fun and you take this game way too seriously.

Looks like this thread has a case of the Nipplestockings. Is that all you do, man? Go round on threads and just slander people and what they say?

Yes. Well, depends what you consider slander. It's not slander if it's true.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 04:04:39 am »
So, you're an idiot then? I never said I took this game seriously, and my opinions of Juice_Kelly are my own. As are yours. Don't come at me with some asshole remark about how I think Juice_Kelly is a troll...

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 04:07:17 am »
So, you're an idiot then? I never said I took this game seriously, and my opinions of Juice_Kelly are my own. As are yours. Don't come at me with some asshole remark about how I think Juice_Kelly is a troll...

It's my opinion that if you think Juice Kelly is a troll who deserves to be banned that you take the game too seriously. So are you an asshole for disrespecting my opinions by calling me an asshole? I think so. Post reported.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2013, 04:09:31 am »
Can we stop insulting each other and get back on topic.  This is a good topic to be discussed.

Spoiler
Personally I would of put this in the suggestion or general topic area
[close]
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2013, 04:22:02 am »
I'm going to say this once - Keep this discussion on topic and non-abusive. The next case of unnecessary aggression or insults that I see in this thread will be punished, regardless of prior involvement,
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2013, 04:23:06 am »
Yes, as much as you may enjoy it, Nipplestockings and Petschie, this bickering does not get anything done, nor does it make anyone else happy. I have half a mind to warn you both, because I just have no patience for this kind of thing right now, and I doubt many others have it as well. As for you Pets, I thought your discretion would be at least a bit better after what happened on Taleworlds.

Now, I am going to move this thread, and if I see any kind of antagonistic behavior out of either of you, here or anywhere else, you will be warned.

EDIT: Oh Blob, you ninja, you.

Kielbasa!

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2013, 12:59:29 pm »
I don't think limiting the number of sappers is fair to anyone, nor would that really do anything to address the problem. There will always be idiots in this game who decide that dicking around is more fun than playing the game, and one would have to come up with a better way of dealing with sappers who waste BP. In the one-sapper-per-team method, it would just mean a race to the position, which is silly and prevents people who might actually do something useful  from being able to do so.

While it doesn't always work, just ask people to not use all the BP or cannibalise stray constructions.
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.

Offline Hotjoe

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2.Feld-Artillerie Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2FA_Hotjoe
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2013, 04:18:54 pm »
Juice kelly is awesome!

Secondededed. There is nothing wrong with juice. Most of the time he kills more of the enemy than the majority of his team. What else would you want from a sapper? To build useless fortifications or forts that never really do anything for the team? Get real here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:21:40 pm by Hotjoe »
2.FA: "The shot is always worth it"

Sorry, the below image is not available