Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 139207 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
tardet caused this

Come take me officer, i won't resist
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
Honestly, I think the level of toxicity here is enough to give my kids cancer LUL
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Bant
Spoiler
your video game clan is inferior to my video game clan, i can also defeat you in a virtual 1 v 1 bayonet fight 7 times without dying. how do you feel about that?

pretty bad tbh.

Spoiler
Not really

Just means that they don't really want to interact with eachother at all outside of events.

Usually groups of friends will often stay on because they want to interact with eachother further.

It doesn't have any correlation to how long people have played the game or if they are a bandwagon group(although kinda for that one). People who tire of the game but want to continue interacting with friends will ask others if they want to play a different game or "what do you want to do now?"

not really

some people actually have to leave and can't play computer games all day. people go to different teamspeaks or discords with other friends (of which some are 3e) and play games there; or people like to play games by themselves and be quiet. Some stay on if they want to. Like I said, they do what they want...we are all big boys now.
And the 30th has those people too, but we still have a community of people that enjoy playing games together until 1am+. Stop denying that your core community is smaller and shittier than what it should be.
you are really taking this muh bandwagon thing to the next level, just because your regiment is shit doesnt mean you have to come call our regiments' community shit
I wouldn't call winning NAPL and coming 3rd this season being shit but okay. It's clear that there's 2 regiments that harbor most of the competitive community so I wouldn't brag about your epeen when you're struggling to keep one against the LG. But regardless what you said doesn't make my statement any less true.

Does that mean LG isn't a bandwagon cause we almost always have 12-15 people on ts before and after events and during various times in the day! Yay!
shut up
[close]

No, leaving TS after a linebattle isn't an indication of a bandwagon reg, Wastes comment pretty much highlights the ridiculousness of that statement. It's also not a lack of interest in interacting w/ each other, there's a lot of different reasons people dc after events, like personally I tend to eat dinner after event time, so that's what I go do, and I'm sure other people have things to do after events too. Some nights we have 10+ people in TS gaming together until really late, some nights we don't. It's really not a big deal or indicative of anything.
tl;don't read
I believe mass leaving after a linebattle can be an indication of a bandwagon regiment. The LG's stems from 2 smaller communities that make up their regiment, so it's not surprising to see intermingling in a large wagon like that. People who do bandwagon, generally play for these regiments because they just care about winning in the game and being the best, not about developing friendships, and so there's nothing for them after events. Everybody has different reasons for leaving after events in every regiment etc etc. People will leave after events with us, but very rarely do I see mass disconnects after events in the 30th but maybe we just have a good community.
[close]

dude that has got to be one of the most retarded things I've heard lol.

you're basically taking personal preference and type into effect, disregarding several important factors that play into mass disconnects. The 3e has many older players who actually have busy lives. (ie school, work, irl) Compared to long ago when they were once active on NW for hours every day. If you're really trying to develop a "bandwagon" science for regiments in 2017 I don't know how successful you think you are irl LOL !

also if you could, explain how the LG and their "smaller communities" develop friendships amongst each other despite the desire of both to win NAPL? Doesn't that go against your statement of, "bandwagon regiments have players who are unwilling to develop friendships?" Yet the LG shows elements of both which makes your claim quite shaky.
[close]
The first paragraph of your post is redundant, you have many younger/newer players, you're not all grizzled vets, and you have players that play this game actively. I didn't say bandwagons are completely incompetent in making friendships, I just find it to be a characteristic of one.

Spoiler
windflower talking about bandwagon regs when he left his own reg and bandwagoned into another LOL !
[close]
Why are you pretending to know anything about that? lmao

Spoiler
tl;don't read
I believe mass leaving after a linebattle can be an indication of a bandwagon regiment. The LG's stems from 2 smaller communities that make up their regiment, so it's not surprising to see intermingling in a large wagon like that. People who do bandwagon, generally play for these regiments because they just care about winning in the game and being the best, not about developing friendships, and so there's nothing for them after events. Everybody has different reasons for leaving after events in every regiment etc etc. People will leave after events with us, but very rarely do I see mass disconnects after events in the 30th but maybe we just have a good community.
[close]

after 4-5 years of being a community excuse us if we have other things to do after events
[close]
The 3eVolt has an community of old players for sure, since the 3e does have a history in NW and it's been clear that there is in every version of the regiment. The other half of the regiment, well..

Spoiler
band·wag·on
ˈbandˌwaɡən/
noun
  • An insult thrown around by salty Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars leaders that are insecure because every regiment they lead blows

well said google thanks
[close]
My epeen oh no! He's right! I've never ever lead a successful and highly competitive regiment line ever!

Spoiler
how many community members do you have around from 2011-2012? because they make up half our regiment
[close]
The 30th isn't that old of a regiment but we still have a surprising amount of old players from the original 30th that play with us now.

Spoiler
tl;don't read
[close]

after 4-5 years of being a community excuse us if we have other things to do after events

how many community members do you have around from 2011-2012? because they make up half our regiment

band·wag·on
ˈbandˌwaɡən/
noun
  • An insult thrown around by salty Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars leaders that are insecure because every regiment they lead blows

well said google thanks
[close]
herrr i don't have the required amount of brain cells to form a counter argument so i'm just going to re-quote!!!

Spoiler
i dont like your regiment, therefore its a bandwagon

checkmate
[close]
I actually like a lot of the 3e as individual people.
[close]

[/list]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Windflower did help John lead a very good PSG regiment that was equal in skill at one point with 3e during that TNWL season. Correct me if I am wrong Wind.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Windflower did help John lead a very good PSG regiment that was equal in skill at one point with 3e during that TNWL season. Correct me if I am wrong Wind.
your wrong
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

PSG was definitely very good, but I think saying they were equal in skill to 3eVolt during TNWL S1, is a bit of a stretch.

Suns

windflower talking about bandwagon regs when he left his own reg and bandwagoned into another LOL !
What?

Reference to Windflower leaving his own reg for the 92nd.

hey windflower bandwagon hello?

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)

not a bandwagon anymore  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Suns

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Propaganda right there

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

PSG was definitely very good, but I think saying they were equal in skill to 3eVolt during TNWL S1, is a bit of a stretch.
I agree.

What?

There's a lot of reasons behind me stepping down from leading in the PSG that you shouldn't comment on because you aren't knowledgeable on the subject.

and ???

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
Spoiler
uthor=Windflower link=topic=36782.msg1596888#msg1596888 date=1502934300]

I agree.

What?

There's a lot of reasons behind me stepping down from leading in the PSG that you shouldn't comment on because you aren't knowledgeable on the subject.

and ???
[/quote]
[close]
You did the same shit when Dj merged into the Nr8, and you had no knowledge on the subject, that's quite hypocritical eh?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

I agree.

What?

and ???

Bro check your privilege.....

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
ouch
click here to join the 84th