Author Topic: [NW][M] Powder And Pomp (French revolution Mod) looking for coders and modellers  (Read 9300 times)

Offline 85thColonel

• Sergeant
  • 48th Highlanders of Canada Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 48thHoC_Col_McGordon
  • Side: Confederacy
You dont like that there is no progress on the american revolution mod... But you start yourself a mod, without any modeller or coder.
Thats pretty perfect for a new mod :p

And please, dont come up with flag or menu changes... This is not a real mod progress :D
thing is... it is MY mod not some other guys mod i shall post what i do and what other people make for me, i have 2 mappers and Frederik is giving me a british tricorne

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
  • Side: Neutral
You dont like that there is no progress on the american revolution mod... But you start yourself a mod, without any modeller or coder.

And please, dont come up with flag or menu changes... This is not a real mod progress :D
thing is... it is MY mod not some other guys mod i shall post what i do and what other people make for me, i have 2 mappers and Frederik is giving me a british tricorne
Oh boy

Spoiler
[close]

Offline 85thColonel

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Oh boy

Spoiler
[close]
i know... but it will include historical battlefields.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
So you will have maps with no new structures / props? Because you do not have any modelers or texturers.

Offline 85thColonel

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
So you will have maps with no new structures / props? Because you do not have any modelers or texturers.
wrong. because i am getting modellers and texturers...

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda

How?

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
By saying the name of the developer 3 times.

MagicTeatowel

Spoiler

[close]

I am a example of this :P

Best of Luck :D

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
*Sigh*

Offline Rigadoon

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
  • Side: Union
Because we don't have enough mods that are going to die.

That means he is right. Can you deny that you don't have any modelers or texturers right now?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:58:07 pm by Rigadoon »

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
I think someone needs to do a forum clean out and get rid of the bullshitters and morons who claim they can mod.

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel

Sorry mate, its nothing against you personally. But there are so many mods started by newcomers.. and non of them have ever finished a NW mod yet. There are tons of started mod threads in the forum. But the thing is: You shouldn't start a useless topic about a mod, when you don't have any modeller or coder. Try to contact and get your team first.. get something done and then make such an announcement thread, with actual modded stuff.

At the moment, this looks like a thread, which will get closed in 2-3 weeks...  :-\ 

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
  • Side: Union
With no updates.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
With no updates.
Well the thread was made today so don't expect miracles.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
I agree with Hinkel. Look at me for example, I was about to create a thread for my skins before I (with the help of Betaknight  ::)) thought of how stupid it would look if I made a thread with no skins or even just 1 completed skin on it. It is always best to form a team before advancing into the final frontier...modding.