Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124489 times)

Haze

Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #900 on: April 09, 2017, 10:16:53 pm »
Regiments: 17e vs 85e
Date: 16.04.2017 / 7 GMT
Ref : any takers ?

Note: I could not care less about what Haze says about this match his ego is so big that first of all when he tried to arrange the match with me he attempted to insult me which failed due to his lack of vocab, then when being messaged by me when he wants to do match he keeps saying he can only arrange the match on the 9th of April even tho he came to me first to arrange the bloody match some days before the fucking 9th and then 2nd of all when we finally got here on the 9th the only thing he keeps on saying is that he wants to play on the 19th of April even tho I said multipal times its simply not possible, to which he simply says I let you think about it and get back to me.

all of there previous matches were played some where along the thursdays and sundays so there should not be any problem and if there is then he should have spoken to me about it instead of being some sweaty cunt simply ignoring and not being open for a different day.
Never scheduled this.
You refused for 19th, aswell as i did for 16th (i even refused this day to bob). :P
This is pathetic to come there hoping to force us to play on a day we can't
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:21:26 pm by Drake »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #901 on: April 09, 2017, 10:22:44 pm »

Note: I could not care less about what Haze says about this match his ego is so big that first of all when he tried to arrange the match with me he attempted to insult me which failed due to his lack of vocab, then when being messaged by me when he wants to do match he keeps saying he can only arrange the match on the 9th of April even tho he came to me first to arrange the bloody match some days before the fucking 9th and then 2nd of all when we finally got here on the 9th the only thing he keeps on saying is that he wants to play on the 19th of April even tho I said multipal times its simply not possible, to which he simply says I let you think about it and get back to me.

all of there previous matches were played some where along the thursdays and sundays so there should not be any problem and if there is then he should have spoken to me about it instead of being some sweaty cunt simply ignoring and not being open for a different day.
Never scheduled this.
You refused for 19th, aswell as i did for 16th. :P

You didnt say anything you only said 19th I said we Couldnt do that you did not say you couldnt do the 16th and the only thing that is pathetic here is you in the way you act.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #902 on: April 09, 2017, 10:23:53 pm »
THE FROGS HAVE A BAGUETTE RACE ON THE 16TH!!

THEY NEED TO SAVE THE SACRED BREAD.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #903 on: April 09, 2017, 10:25:33 pm »
If we can't the 16th and you can't the 19th, why not simply find another day during the next week? I'm not here to start an argument, just trying to find a solution as it seems neither Haze or you can talk to eachothers without being insulting.  :-\

Or just get Rommel to discuss it with you two if you really can't find a solution.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 09, 2017, 10:28:35 pm »
If we can't the 16th and you can't the 19th, why not simply find another day during the next week? I'm not here to start an argument, just trying to find a solution as it seems neither Haze or you can talk to eachothers without being insulting.  :-\

Or just get Rommel to discuss it with you two if you really can't find a solution.

I would arrange even somewhere else but it will probably take years for Haze to google translate to reply.

Haze

« Reply #905 on: April 09, 2017, 10:29:25 pm »
Spoiler

Never scheduled this.

You didnt say anything you only said 19th I said we Couldnt do that you did not say you couldnt do the 16th and the only thing that is pathetic here is you in the way you act.
[close]
Don't stress so much, 19th is the closest day i could have given you regarding that we play kk-a on thursday 13th.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 09, 2017, 10:31:05 pm »
Spoiler

Never scheduled this.

[close]
Don't stress so much, 19th is the closest day i could have given you regarding that we play kk-a on thursday 13th.

Closest and the only date you have given as you dont give any other dates and give me one reason why you cant play on the 16th and you need several days to actually arrange a match.

Haze

« Reply #907 on: April 09, 2017, 10:36:10 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Never scheduled this.

[close]

Closest and the only date you have given as you dont give any other dates and give me one reason why you cant play on the 16th and you need several days to actually arrange a match.
[close]
Attendance, we don't have 120 players on our roster.
We usually play on sunday and wednesday, but atm we're in holiday for a part of france and not for another  which cause some trouble, and this sunday/week-end we have trouble.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:43:47 pm by Drake »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 09, 2017, 10:48:32 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Never scheduled this.

[close]

[close]
We usually play on sunday and wednesday, but atm we're in holiday for a part of france and not for another  which cause some trouble, and this sunday/week-end we have trouble.

you mean your double reggers cant attend well that is to bad actually have to field your own members.

Haze

« Reply #909 on: April 09, 2017, 10:55:28 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Never scheduled this.

[close]

[close]

you mean your double reggers cant attend well that is to bad actually have to field your own members.
Since you have changed the subject into another bullshit you created, i guess you don't need more explanation about the previous bullshit you created .

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 09, 2017, 11:09:15 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Never scheduled this.

[close]

[close]

Since you have changed the subject into another bullshit you created, i guess you don't need more explanation about the previous bullshit you created .

I really did not change the subject but that is just the lack of understanding that comes with being a person which is so full of himself.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:24:12 pm by pieter »

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 09, 2017, 11:27:22 pm »
85e 17 - 3 33rd.

Good job to both sides.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #912 on: April 10, 2017, 11:29:25 am »
2 scores need adding to the table:

17e 15-5 15thYR
17e 16-4 15e

Thx .

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 10, 2017, 01:18:32 pm »

Heh, I can do it, unless people still want to put my ability to count to 20 under scrutiny.  ;)

Also from reading the one-page flaming I see it's still not clear what date it is going to be, but that's fine regardless.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:23:28 pm by Moussolini »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 10, 2017, 07:52:08 pm »

Heh, I can do it, unless people still want to put my ability to count to 20 under scrutiny.  ;)

Also from reading the one-page flaming I see it's still not clear what date it is going to be, but that's fine regardless.

Not necessary, french-favourised referee and bestmin Lone is here #11-10nvrfrgt
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.