Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124715 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #855 on: April 04, 2017, 02:54:03 pm »
Read my post again, never pretended anyone cared about what I was saying, I'm only pointing out your attempt to grab some attention on you with half-wrong statements you got absolutely nothing to back up with. If you want to provoke, atleast try to do it properly. As you said it yourself, organizing a match takes two people and I'm not blaming the 17e either, just saying you shouldn't try to meme on something you don't quite have the full picture of.

Never pretended I was relevant either, but I don't think you're the right person to judge on that either, should let other do.

However ..

Also tardet I just saw you say switch the word 'good' with 'anything' so the sentence would read 'I was never anything at engrish' makes sense......

Caught me fair and straight, nothing to say on that. ;)

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #856 on: April 04, 2017, 03:04:58 pm »
Why are you even posting etherthon, we both know you won't play this match.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #857 on: April 04, 2017, 03:09:45 pm »

Hahahhahahaha very true
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 04, 2017, 05:36:21 pm »

Only because you will bring 15 guys in hopes you will win, either way i can still brag after the match about how 'we' beat you cus 17e #kappa #ShouldntHaveLeft #TardetTalksTooMuch

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 04, 2017, 05:41:06 pm »

Only because you will bring 15 guys in hopes you will win, either way i can still brag after the match about how 'we' beat you cus 17e #kappa #ShouldntHaveLeft #TardetTalksTooMuch
inb4youlose

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 04, 2017, 05:42:03 pm »

inb4youlose
xdddddd i have a small thing in the back of my head saying that id be fucked if we did, but i am confident and hopefully they stop talking like the 72nd did when we beat them #weak

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #861 on: April 04, 2017, 05:43:16 pm »
virtual clans

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 04, 2017, 05:47:55 pm »

inb4youlose
xdddddd i have a small thing in the back of my head saying that id be fucked if we did, but i am confident and hopefully they stop talking like the 72nd did when we beat them #weak
wat. We only shittalked you about the 6v6 we won. And we wont stop with that ::)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 04, 2017, 05:50:01 pm »
interesting drama again

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #864 on: April 04, 2017, 05:52:48 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Bragging on the game now because you couldn't have any sort of impact some years before? Oh wait, you still don't have any but yeah surely I'm the one talking too much ! Unlike you, I've stuff to back up what I say and I've been dealing with people like you way before you ever heard about the game. You should just let others do the job for you, and let them take the credits they deserve, because you're nothing more than one of those irrelevant kids who value themselves way too much regarding what they actually do.

But keep trying to be desperately relevant and pretending others aren't, you're definetely entertaining me. :)

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #865 on: April 04, 2017, 07:06:09 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Bragging on the game now because you couldn't have any sort of impact some years before? Oh wait, you still don't have any but yeah surely I'm the one talking too much ! Unlike you, I've stuff to back up what I say and I've been dealing with people like you way before you ever heard about the game. You should just let others do the job for you, and let them take the credits they deserve, because you're nothing more than one of those irrelevant kids who value themselves way too much regarding what they actually do.

But keep trying to be desperately relevant and pretending others aren't, you're definetely entertaining me. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #866 on: April 04, 2017, 07:19:05 pm »
Roast
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

My Response
Fuck moderator, give Tardet admin!
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 04, 2017, 08:16:37 pm »
Why did 85e skip k-ka, 66th and 17e matches? Do I detect the smell of fear? Might be failure, I was never good at engrish

First of, in regards to kka. The reason we haven't played is because we do 1 RGL match a week. This week we have 33rd.

So please, lay off them mr fake irish.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #868 on: April 04, 2017, 09:23:00 pm »
Video against 72nd;

Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Michus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16pp_Plk_Michus
« Reply #869 on: April 04, 2017, 10:31:21 pm »
Regiments: 16pp vs 18e
Date: 09.04.2017 / 7pm GMT
Ref : needed