Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124356 times)

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #840 on: April 03, 2017, 01:04:57 am »
Spoiler
I was free to reff, next time post on the thread or ask me on steam..
Referees:

Spoiler
Wüstenfuchs
DarkTemplar
Chicken
Lone
Smallest
Sky
Moussolini
BonoKiller
Well that list is false as I have admin and have reff'd multiple RGL matches.

You still didn't post on the thread anyway.

Regiments: 15e vs 85e
Date: 2.04.2017 7 GMT
Ref : Need ref

There's a good proverb i like, you should do too price, turn 7 times your tongue before speaking  ;).
That was fucking 9 days ago and a few pages back. There is no need for you to be so rude. You would have found a reff by simply saying, "Need a reff for our match in 10 minutes" and you would have had one.

There's a proverb I like too, fuck off you silly cunt.
[close]
It's always a great pleasure to trigger a guy like you, the kind of guy that are very fast to tell you what you did wrong  :P
I let you there, on this great forum.
And remember what i said, the proverb.
Pls learn english
Just ignore him, don't feed the autism.

He will learn eventually not to bite the hands that feed him tournaments such as these that can be enjoyed by so many people.
I  don't get it.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #841 on: April 03, 2017, 01:39:31 am »
Many fuk 2 you comrade gud epic ingleesh da

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #842 on: April 03, 2017, 04:20:45 pm »

As per requested.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 04, 2017, 11:18:17 am »
Why did 85e skip k-ka, 66th and 17e matches? Do I detect the smell of fear? Might be failure, I was never good at engrish

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #844 on: April 04, 2017, 12:12:01 pm »
Why did 85e skip k-ka, 66th and 17e matches? Do I detect the smell of fear? Might be failure, I was never good at engrish

Just switch the word 'good' to 'anything' and you might gain some accuracy in your sentence. I won't talk about credibility though, that's something you will forever be missing :*

I'm not sure this deserves a more serious answer then the one above still just for the ones actually legitely wondering, we tried to organize a match with the K-KA and they were not available that week. I'm not sure the 66th and the 17e even contacted us yet to play, this Haze will be able to confirm or not but I reckon they will probably happen at the end of the season, as it is often the case for the most exciting matches, so no big deal really. ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 12:21:34 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Haze

« Reply #845 on: April 04, 2017, 01:03:05 pm »

Just switch the word 'good' to 'anything' and you might gain some accuracy in your sentence. I won't talk about credibility though, that's something you will forever be missing :*

I'm not sure this deserves a more serious answer then the one above still just for the ones actually legitely wondering, we tried to organize a match with the K-KA and they were not available that week. I'm not sure the 66th and the 17e even contacted us yet to play, this Haze will be able to confirm or not but I reckon they will probably happen at the end of the season, as it is often the case for the most exciting matches, so no big deal really. ;)

None of them contacted me, i tried to do in order with kka, i asked someone on k-ka but didn't get any answer other that he asked bob to add me, when i was looking for match for the next weeks (around 20-24th of march) k-ka already scheduled some matches for the next weeks aswell as 17e and 66th.

If you want to schedule with me 17e vs 85e come on steam

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 04, 2017, 01:33:33 pm »
85e 20-0 15e
I did ref since all the official referees was busy, video should be up soon.
was not really close but still enjoyable match, ty.

gg this match should of been cancelled since no one was online to get our players on we had 1 officer no grens and very few good playes and we had to use 100hr cadets but whatever gg, I wasn't even there but I heard it was horrible for our noobs xD

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 04, 2017, 02:19:16 pm »

None of them contacted me, i tried to do in order with kka, i asked someone on k-ka but didn't get any answer other that he asked bob to add me, when i was looking for match for the next weeks (around 20-24th of march) k-ka already scheduled some matches for the next weeks aswell as 17e and 66th.

tardet you're irrelevant stop trying to pretend anyone cares about you. As for haze, the 17e has played our matches in order and 1 every week. We reach the 17e vs 85e match week to find you had played 3/5 matches and then skipped all the way to your 7th (I believe) idk if you know how the tourny works but normally you aim to play 1 per week and try to follow the schedule where possible. I can't imagine you do 7 events a week so I don't see where your excuses about 'not being contacted' come from. Isn't it a two way thing? Both leaders should try to make contact and I'm pretty sure we did with you and as stated above you had (once again I believe) already setup a match.

Also tardet I just saw you say switch the word 'good' with 'anything' so the sentence would read 'I was never anything at engrish' makes sense......
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:23:18 pm by Mr_Etherton »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #848 on: April 04, 2017, 02:22:26 pm »

tardet you're irrelevant stop trying to pretend anyone cares about you. As for haze, the 17e has played our matches in order and 1 every week. We reach the 17e vs 85e match week to find you had played 3/5 matches and then skipped all the way to your 7th (I believe) idk if you know how the tourny works but normally you aim to play 1 per week and try to follow the schedule where possible. I can't imagine you do 7 events a week so I don't see where your excuses about 'not being contacted' come from. Isn't it a two way thing? Both leaders should try to make contact and I'm pretty sure we did with you and as stated above you had (once again I believe) already setup a match.

And how relevant exactly you are? No one cares about your opinions either, nobody.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 04, 2017, 02:25:02 pm »

And how relevant exactly you are? No one cares about your opinions either, nobody.

Little kid, demoted. In this conversation im relevant as I started it. Keep ure 3rd world wannabee English university student self to ure Soviet bus!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 04, 2017, 02:28:41 pm »
>be etherton
>failed argument
>panic.jpg
>insult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult all
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 04, 2017, 02:30:40 pm »
>be etherton
>failed argument
>panic.jpg
>insult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult allinsult all

What argument failed? As far as I'm aware you guys planned a match during the 17e vs 85e match week.  Isnt that what I stated before and isn't that the current situation?

Haze

« Reply #852 on: April 04, 2017, 02:32:48 pm »
I'm pretty sure we did with you and as stated above you had (once again I believe) already setup a match.
As i said, and i repeat, no you didn't.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #853 on: April 04, 2017, 02:33:28 pm »
>be etherton
>failed argument
>panic.jpg

What argument failed? As far as I'm aware you guys planned a match during the 17e vs 85e match week.  Isnt that what I stated before and isn't that the current situation?
we planned a match vs the 2nd???

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 04, 2017, 02:43:57 pm »
I'm pretty sure we did with you and as stated above you had (once again I believe) already setup a match.
As i said, and i repeat, no you didn't.

You setup a match during our match week then proceed to say we didn't 'contact you' k. Maybe check schedule first fam.