Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 123745 times)

Tournesol

Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #675 on: March 13, 2017, 10:00:15 am »
Tardet. You make a good point about sticking to a number etc. I'm more referring to suddenly dropping players I.e 21 to 15 during a live game. As for enabling over events for all to play sounds nice.

Oh alright, probably miss-interepreted a part of your message but that's the same thing than Pride said and I kinda agree to it so fair enough!

Bottom line, don't bring specs with no intent of playing the specs. Because I couldn't imagine being in spec knowing the other side spec is happily watching and not being able to play because a side isn't playing their specs.

Then again, I totaly understand what you mean but I guess it could easily be avoided by just having leader talking about it before-hand and making sure that they know what to expect. Eventually, there is no perfect situation but I agree it could be improved from what it currently is.

Le Tardet cheerleader of both native and NW FRA team so pro , sick determintion great solutions !!! Omelette au fromage

He is our spokesperson

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #676 on: March 13, 2017, 10:01:28 am »
Spoiler
Tardet. You make a good point about sticking to a number etc. I'm more referring to suddenly dropping players I.e 21 to 15 during a live game. As for enabling over events for all to play sounds nice.

Oh alright, probably miss-interepreted a part of your message but that's the same thing than Pride said and I kinda agree to it so fair enough!

Bottom line, don't bring specs with no intent of playing the specs. Because I couldn't imagine being in spec knowing the other side spec is happily watching and not being able to play because a side isn't playing their specs.

Then again, I totaly understand what you mean but I guess it could easily be avoided by just having leader talking about it before-hand and making sure that they know what to expect. Eventually, there is no perfect situation but I agree it could be improved from what it currently is.

Le Tardet cheerleader of both native and NW FRA team so pro , sick determintion great solutions !!! Omelette au fromage

He is our spokesperson
[close]
But Tardet can't speak English?  ??? ??? ???
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #677 on: March 13, 2017, 12:03:52 pm »
There is no explicit rule against fisting, so unless you interpret fists as a melee weapon (where it's explicit that only bayonet as a melee weapon is allowed) the given referee is free to allow it.

Ah looks like your right, someone should tell the refs

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #678 on: March 13, 2017, 12:58:58 pm »
There is no explicit rule against fisting, so unless you interpret fists as a melee weapon (where it's explicit that only bayonet as a melee weapon is allowed) the given referee is free to allow it.

TBH the fists can be used as a swing attack like the sword or any other side swing weapon in NW so I feel that we need a script to prevent having fists being used they're just to OP.

I swear to god if someone takes this serious I will end myself.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 01:06:10 pm by pieter »

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #679 on: March 13, 2017, 01:40:38 pm »

TBH the fists can be used as a swing attack like the sword or any other side swing weapon in NW so I feel that we need a script to prevent having fists being used they're just to OP.

I will end myself.

Don't mind Pieter he's just had a few rough experiences with fisting from his childhood and seeing it in NW brings up said memories.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #680 on: March 13, 2017, 03:24:24 pm »

I swear to god if someone takes this serious I will end myself.

Remember me fisting Cazasar last night so brutal one punch kill !! I really forgot about the rule there though , Cazasar took like 2-3 hits he was still alive and we were winning with big numbers so I was like Im done taking the fisting risk fuck it . But then Pieter cried in teamspeak ; OMG REBEL I TOLD YOU NOT TO NOW THEY CAN VOID THE ROUND !! Fortunately 72nd members were kind enough to not wanting a void <3

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 13, 2017, 03:37:55 pm »
Well when Phoenix, Hunter and me created the League we put in the rule because A. a sideattack makes it much harder to block (4 directions instead of 2) and B. its pretty disrespectful. But tbh I didnt really enforce it either as a ref, so it was highly situational. If a reg was trolly, you could warn it for the punches and then punish them for something else as they have already been warned. I suggest the rule stays in, as it gives power to the ref.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #682 on: March 13, 2017, 04:13:23 pm »
But Tardet can't speak English?  ??? ??? ???

It hurts right in the feels but deep in my heart, I still love you Heri...

My point of view of the match versus the 15thYR.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 13, 2017, 07:04:07 pm »
From yesterday:

12 - 8
K-KA - 15e

Good Match, just one unnecessary reset, due to myself being unclear about that fisting rule, but caused no bigger problems.
Concerning the player numbers I would agree with Tardet and recommend both leaders to communicate properly and aswell enforce both leaders to set a number at or before each match so both regiments can adjust their players and don´t let like 5 (or even more, like it was the case yesterday) waste their time by spectating. Normal specs (People who know that they won´t play, but just spec, like me in 66th kappa) should be notified between both leaders, as said, communication is the key for that issue.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 07:07:50 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 13, 2017, 07:10:32 pm »
kkk vs 15thyr sunday @ 7pm GMT

ref plz.  8) 8)

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 13, 2017, 07:15:36 pm »
kkk vs 15thyr sunday @ 7pm GMT

ref plz.  8) 8)

Yeah I can ref it if it's ok.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2017, 07:17:19 pm »
No

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #687 on: March 13, 2017, 07:19:24 pm »

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #688 on: March 13, 2017, 07:23:17 pm »
Referees from one of the participants should always be the very last option.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #689 on: March 13, 2017, 07:27:11 pm »
Referees from one of the participants should always be the very last option.
God damn you are such a troll. You almost make me want to fall for your bait.