Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124557 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #480 on: February 25, 2017, 01:21:51 am »
Either way, it's irrelevant now, given that you've devoted your whole life to this game clearly and "reputation" seems to matter ALOT for you (whatever reputation that may be lul), I'll leave you to your deluded perception of the world.

could say the same about you devoting your life to being a pain in the ass referee and spastic wannabe internet warrior
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #481 on: February 25, 2017, 01:22:24 am »
suh
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 25, 2017, 02:02:26 am »
Careful.  Soon 17e might cry about haze stealing the french players.

all our french players hate the 85e anyway lol. We let them play in the FFL team instead of FRA  ;)

ur wrong ill never make u nco in 17e cavalry detachement ok
wtf no D:

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 25, 2017, 05:46:33 am »

all our french players hate the 85e anyway lol. We let them play in the FFL team instead of FRA  ;)

wtf no D:

I already told Pieter I'm making a cav detachment if centre fails.. you guys are late!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #484 on: February 25, 2017, 08:19:18 am »

wtf no D:

I already told Pieter I'm making a cav detachment if centre fails.. you guys are late!

I am making a paratrooper detachment

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 25, 2017, 08:35:14 am »

wtf no D:

I am making a paratrooper detachment

I'm making a shut the fuck up Pieter detachment

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #486 on: February 25, 2017, 12:03:14 pm »
Either way, it's irrelevant now, given that you've devoted your whole life to this game clearly and "reputation" seems to matter ALOT for you (whatever reputation that may be lul), I'll leave you to your deluded perception of the world.

could say the same about you devoting your life to being a pain in the ass referee and spastic wannabe internet warrior

You can't be a true internet warrior like me until you learn how to properly write 'A LOT'.

I don't care about the discussion or what happened but that common mistake is a real pet peeve of mine.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 25, 2017, 12:44:48 pm »
Lol, it is amusing that people would believe I'd need to get phrases and terms from a dictionary, as if having an education was something unheard of for people playing this game... I guess applying one's own subjectivity to another person's case makes it real somehow?

And I still don't see Pieter denying his own retardation or being unable to do 1st grade mathematics, which is the essence of the discussion considering the whole reason for giving me cancer that day was that "I counted wrong" apparently. But oh well, because properly counting to 20 is a wrong now, the new shit is to count 20 as 21 or 22 like the kool kids in 17e right? I mean dropping out of university because you play too much NW is what all the cool kids at the block do. Making NW vlogs to talk about shit happening on a video game forum (LOL) is the new thing that's in. Yes Pieter, you win at life, please teach me how to be like you.  ;)

My bad for not realizing that what you wanted was a retared with no braincells that you could relate to and communicate with...

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #488 on: February 25, 2017, 12:59:56 pm »

My bad for not realizing that what you wanted was a retared with no braincells that you could relate to and communicate with...

Wow mate, he's been nice to you wtf
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #489 on: February 25, 2017, 01:17:04 pm »

But you are one yet we can't communicate harmlessly  :'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 25, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »
Mouss just shutup.  Nobody is listening to you nor reading what you say. Stop pretending to be educated you're only future is as a fishermen but I like your commitment to do something else. Maybe become a lorry driver?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #491 on: February 25, 2017, 01:32:05 pm »
Mouss just shutup.  Nobody is listening to you nor reading what you say. Stop pretending to be educated you're only future is as a fishermen but I like your commitment to do something else. Maybe become a lorry driver?
your*

also fisherman
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:35:21 pm by Nero_ »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #492 on: February 25, 2017, 02:08:39 pm »
Nice thread  ;D

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 25, 2017, 02:23:07 pm »
your*

also fisherman

Grow up nero who cares xd I don't peer check it. I expect my phone to autocorrect

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 25, 2017, 02:39:32 pm »

wtf no D:

fuck off who r u
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes