Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124474 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #465 on: February 24, 2017, 10:54:53 pm »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: February 24, 2017, 11:04:40 pm »
Reasons to join the 85e: well I heard you guys were a nice regiment with some good guys and besides that Haze forced me to join otherwise I would be denied from FT and the FRA NWWC team nothing special really :)

GOOB ITS HAPPENING!!!
pls stop or im removed from fra team!
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2017, 11:12:33 pm »
Yo hope im not too late

Name : 11th
Team-Captain: Melsyo
Team-Captain's Steam: Melsyo     
Normal Attendance: ~25
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #468 on: February 24, 2017, 11:24:29 pm »
hi
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 24, 2017, 11:27:15 pm »
Spoiler
wew big lad I only told you to stop resetting for every fucking member that drops especially when both teams still say R.
Regarding the 2 rounds due to your resetting 3 times we lost track and ended up playing 2 more additional rounds,anyways kys yeah

Alright this is certainly amusing. Instead of wasting words on even attempting to explain to a "person?" who's intelligence is on the same level as a homo erectus, anyone interested can just see the video, and that clearly 17e (not all of them) basically tried to bullshit their way to some extra rounds.

Spoiler
[close]

Your idiocy is all recorded you just lost count after the resets simply because you are stupid nothing more. If you are going to complain about losing IQ points you should at least have a reasonable amount in the first place. The fact is no disrespect to Heinrich or any of the 92nd but it was such an easy game that none of us would of actually complained if you were not blatantly wrong. We were actually laughing about it more than being annoyed, but most of us just wanted to end it which you prolonged.

I honestly don't know who this shitface is, but considering you are pieter's second I can only assume by inference from the fact that retards attract eachother that your intelligence is on par with Pieter's i.e. IQ>70.

Either way, by looking at the video which shouldn't be too hard for someone even with your intelligence, one can see that all the 20 rounds were played, and there was clearly no mistaking in the counting except for 17e of course. If you suffer from alzheimers or dementia making you unable to count to 20, then you can write down the scores you know... Because this is basically a price incident all over again. I mean do you want to be someone who can't count to 20 like price?

So here is the conclusion guys. Every retard who typed the score to be anything else besides 10-0 after 2+6+2 rounds is a subject of one of the following propositions:
(1) Pieter is a retard
(2) Pieter is unable to count to 20
(3) Pieter is a retard and unable to count to 20

Now, either way, Pieter or any other person who failed to count to 20 that day is the subject in at least one of the propositions given, essentially labelling you as stupid. Good job 17e, proving your increasing retardation!  ;)
[close]

yeah this ''basically tried to bullshit their way to some extra rounds.'' we totally needed to bully extra rounds when we were winning already but oh well lets continue man cuz clearly it was the raw cut of the vid right ::) RIGHT ::) yeah right ::) anyways mousso go back to the factory in India you escaped from cuz ur not really wanted here man.

On an other note dont worry about it man our retardation will meet your pathetic ass on the field soon enough ::)

Self-denial about your own intelligence now, seeing that the facts prove the propositions given? Resorting to low grade racist remarks makes for a good comeback doesn't it?

The video is of the whole match, but considering you may struggle to find the play button to see it I can understand why you'd question it being unedited.  ;)

Either way, it's irrelevant now, given that you've devoted your whole life to this game clearly and "reputation" seems to matter ALOT for you (whatever reputation that may be lul), I'll leave you to your deluded perception of the world. And of course you've done nothing to argue against the given propositions, seems to me to show that you agree with them being the case for you. Unless you can disprove the propositions applying to you (which would take a genius to do so, ironic isn't it?), I'd suggest you put more effort in working at the bicycle shop to get money to bribe people with steam games to join your regiment, than arguing about your own intelligence, which clearly isn't going well for you at this point.  ;)

Haze

« Reply #470 on: February 24, 2017, 11:43:08 pm »
Spoiler
wew big lad I only told you to stop resetting for every fucking member that drops especially when both teams still say R.
Regarding the 2 rounds due to your resetting 3 times we lost track and ended up playing 2 more additional rounds,anyways kys yeah

Alright this is certainly amusing. Instead of wasting words on even attempting to explain to a "person?" who's intelligence is on the same level as a homo erectus, anyone interested can just see the video, and that clearly 17e (not all of them) basically tried to bullshit their way to some extra rounds.

Spoiler
[close]

Your idiocy is all recorded you just lost count after the resets simply because you are stupid nothing more. If you are going to complain about losing IQ points you should at least have a reasonable amount in the first place. The fact is no disrespect to Heinrich or any of the 92nd but it was such an easy game that none of us would of actually complained if you were not blatantly wrong. We were actually laughing about it more than being annoyed, but most of us just wanted to end it which you prolonged.

I honestly don't know who this shitface is, but considering you are pieter's second I can only assume by inference from the fact that retards attract eachother that your intelligence is on par with Pieter's i.e. IQ>70.

Either way, by looking at the video which shouldn't be too hard for someone even with your intelligence, one can see that all the 20 rounds were played, and there was clearly no mistaking in the counting except for 17e of course. If you suffer from alzheimers or dementia making you unable to count to 20, then you can write down the scores you know... Because this is basically a price incident all over again. I mean do you want to be someone who can't count to 20 like price?

So here is the conclusion guys. Every retard who typed the score to be anything else besides 10-0 after 2+6+2 rounds is a subject of one of the following propositions:
(1) Pieter is a retard

Now, either way, Pieter or any other person who failed to count to 20 that day is the subject in at least one of the propositions given, essentially labelling you as stupid. Good job 17e, proving your increasing retardation!  ;)
[close]

yeah this ''basically tried to bullshit their way to some extra rounds.'' we totally needed to bully extra rounds when we were winning already but oh well lets continue man cuz clearly it was the raw cut of the vid right ::) RIGHT ::) yeah right ::) anyways mousso go back to the factory in India you escaped from cuz ur not really wanted here man.

On an other note dont worry about it man our retardation will meet your pathetic ass on the field soon enough ::)

Self-denial about your own intelligence now, seeing that the facts prove the propositions given? Resorting to low grade racist remarks makes for a good comeback doesn't it?

The video is of the whole match, but considering you may struggle to find the play button to see it I can understand why you'd question it being unedited.  ;)

Either way, it's irrelevant now, given that you've devoted your whole life to this game clearly and "reputation" seems to matter ALOT for you (whatever reputation that may be lul), I'll leave you to your deluded perception of the world. And of course you've done nothing to argue against the given propositions, seems to me to show that you agree with them being the case for you. Unless you can disprove the propositions applying to you (which would take a genius to do so, ironic isn't it?), I'd suggest you put more effort in working at the bicycle shop to get money to bribe people with steam games to join your regiment, than arguing about your own intelligence, which clearly isn't going well for you at this point.  ;)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2017, 12:37:39 am »
Careful.  Soon 17e might cry about haze stealing the french players.

all our french players hate the 85e anyway lol.
http://85eregiment.forumactif.com/t26-candidature-fotin
C'est pas parce que j'ai fait une candidature que je ne te déteste pas HaZe

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2017, 12:39:32 am »
Fotin rap contenders is coming....
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:41:33 am by teddy333 »

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #473 on: February 25, 2017, 12:44:01 am »

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 25, 2017, 12:44:44 am »
Jolie video de famille :D
P.S:

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #475 on: February 25, 2017, 12:47:02 am »
I always enjoy when everyone heads onto an online thesaurus and gets their posts peer checked to make it flawless before the post some sort of 'comeback' in order to sound smarter. I like you mouss but you in no way speak in that manner so idk why youre trying to now lel. Whatver happened in the event should have just been accepted and resolved after. Whoever is right or wrong deal with it and move on. As for haze, telling us to go win tournaments when we literally just won one really negates your point. Gotta brush up on your knowledge of nw tournaments and your google translate too before you reply plz fam. Mans on road skrrrrrr

Im only here for fun
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:56:38 am by Mr_Etherton »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #476 on: February 25, 2017, 12:59:45 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

(1) Pieter is a retard

[close]

Ugh Rome Moussolini back at it again with the lack of brain cells, but atleast you are right at one thing that this all is irrelevant for that fact that you need about 1-2 hours to think about a decent response and then trying to bring in arguments which are far from true but you know what Mousso, you were a spastic back in the day and you still are.
This is ya boy IndianSmasher27 going off the mic.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 25, 2017, 01:04:24 am »
Careful.  Soon 17e might cry about haze stealing the french players.

all our french players hate the 85e anyway lol. We let them play in the FFL team instead of FRA  ;)

ur wrong ill never make u nco in 17e cavalry detachement ok
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #478 on: February 25, 2017, 01:17:26 am »
[youtube]uBHBA2DjCpA[/youtube]

thats how refs should act.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 25, 2017, 01:19:14 am »
Phalempin la base Teddy