Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124521 times)

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2017, 12:11:19 am »
It's funny to see how someone is being very arrogant here although there's nothing incredible winning against 18e also known as the memes reg, I don't even think they care about the competitive side anymore and Price doesn't care if he's either in the 1st league or 2nd league

unlike you, you fucking retard (talking about you, Destiny :) )

Just one thing, we played against 18e because Price wanted to participate in 1st League and we arranged our match to see who is better and will be allowed to play in League 1.
I understand you don't like Destiny but pls stop the salt :c

I don't dislike Destiny, I'm just giving him back the salt he's been spreading on the thread so far.
I dislike Destiny.

+1
/tr]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2017, 12:21:33 am »
It's funny to see how someone is being very arrogant here although there's nothing incredible winning against 18e also known as the memes reg, I don't even think they care about the competitive side anymore and Price doesn't care if he's either in the 1st league or 2nd league

Just one thing, we played against 18e because Price wanted to participate in 1st League and we arranged our match to see who is better and will be allowed to play in League 1.

I don't dislike Destiny, I'm just giving him back the salt he's been spreading on the thread so far.
Both are a pretty fair analysis. It was abit of both. Its nice to get some clarity on where we stand in the community as well :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2017, 01:19:30 pm »
Spoiler

Both are a pretty fair analysis. It was abit of both. Its nice to get some clarity on where we stand in the community as well :)
[close]

No offense tho, i know you'd like to play in 1st league and you like the competitive aspect of the game, but as the game is dying, imo you don't really care anymore (only tryhards care now tbh)

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2017, 01:56:48 pm »
RGL is now running for almost a week now and there still are some people that don't know this particular rule:

1.1.4. You are only allowed to play for ONE Regiment. You can NOT be in 2 Regiments that both participate.

Everyone playing in this league has to be aware of this rule, it can be used against you and your regiment!

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2017, 03:06:50 pm »
"The game is dying" people are saying that since 2 years now.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2017, 03:11:09 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

No offense tho, i know you'd like to play in 1st league and you like the competitive aspect of the game, but as the game is dying, imo you don't really care anymore (only tryhards care now tbh)
Competitive aspect of the game is the only reason anyone actually plays anymore. If it wasn't here then the game would have died when it started.

Nock

« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2017, 05:02:12 pm »

You can't deny the fact the game is dying, less and less people are playing. Will be even worse when Holdfast will come out. (which is a good thing)

"The game is dying" =/= "The game is dead"

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2017, 05:14:01 pm »

You can't deny the fact the game is dying, less and less people are playing. Will be even worse when Holdfast will come out. (which is a good thing)

"The game is dying" =/= "The game is dead"
lil french cuck holdfast will be trash ! game is dead still we have 3 NWL leagues and first time 2 leagues in the RGL.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2017, 05:15:31 pm »
There was probably always the possibility of 2 leagues in RGL.

Its just nobody gives a shit.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2017, 05:18:34 pm »

so now ppl do ? or why do we have 2 leagues now.

its just funny with the 18e if u lose u are not competitive and just playing for bants but if u win u upload videos and spread cancer on fse.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 18, 2017, 05:26:00 pm »
WHY IS THIS ESCALATING AGAIN JESUS
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Nedim

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 18, 2017, 05:35:46 pm »
There must be a misunderstanding. I'm only with the 77y and i'm joining their rgl . But i joined some nr88 gf events before. But that's all. I'm absolutely not in the nr88 at all.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 18, 2017, 05:38:03 pm »

its just funny with the 18e if u lose u are not competitive and just playing for bants but if u win u upload videos and spread cancer on fse.
What? That has never been the case. I have never once said that the 18e is not competitive, its the only reason I play the game lol. Also I upload almost all matches that we do. The only ones I do not usually upload are the ones I don't attend. Just like our match last night.

RGL always got more sign ups than were actually needed. Same as NWL does every season. So whats your point mister know it all? I mean if we are going to start comparing our regiments dick sizes I can bring up our NWL scores against 6te if you like?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:41:45 pm by John Price »

Haze

« Reply #388 on: February 18, 2017, 05:43:09 pm »

This guys said everything, and it's also working for people back then 2/3 years ago.
This game never really died , popular and rare type of game like nw die only when his direct or spiritual successor came out  ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:49:08 pm by Drake »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 18, 2017, 05:46:50 pm »
Hi LeBrave

Anyways, if anyone brings out the "Game is dying" excuse you are just a retard who is making excuses. We can all agree that 2013-14 was alot more fun than it is currently but its hardly dying. It doesn't have long left before we can legitimately say that though
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:51:59 pm by John Price »