Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124337 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #360 on: February 17, 2017, 08:08:36 am »
As the Lt-Col of the 66th and an enlisted member of the 17e I hereby announce that I, kore, will play for both previously mentioned regiments and nothing will stop me.

Inb4 people take it serious banned of RGL etc etc !!!

Send from my iPhone using my dick to type. MEMES
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:11:03 am by pieter »

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 17, 2017, 05:46:16 pm »
Destiny over exaggerates it a little. It was still more or less just a normal match.

well like i know adn Rommel told us, this was the match which decides who was going to play in the 1st league.
What makes it different from a normal match? It was a 1v1 GF the same as any other lel fukin spaz

and you lost it :P have fun in the 2nd league :) i wish you all luck against the strong 17th

Why are you being cocky? Not like you have a chance of winning the 1st league anyway. If i were you id have wanted to be league 2 so i could have won some silverware. Although 3rd place is bronze so its technically bronzeware :s

so like 17e and NWL?
/tr]

Nock

« Reply #362 on: February 17, 2017, 06:21:05 pm »
It's funny to see how someone is being very arrogant here although there's nothing incredible winning against 18e also known as the memes reg, i don't even think they care about the competitive side anymore and Price doesn't care if he's either in the 1st league or 2nd league

unlike you, you fucking retard (talking about you, Destiny :) )

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #363 on: February 17, 2017, 06:31:52 pm »
Destiny over exaggerates it a little. It was still more or less just a normal match.

well like i know adn Rommel told us, this was the match which decides who was going to play in the 1st league.
What makes it different from a normal match? It was a 1v1 GF the same as any other lel fukin spaz

and you lost it :P have fun in the 2nd league :) i wish you all luck against the strong 17th

Why are you being cocky? Not like you have a chance of winning the 1st league anyway. If i were you id have wanted to be league 2 so i could have won some silverware. Although 3rd place is bronze so its technically bronzeware :s

so like 17e and NWL?

we won it without losing? and didnt exactly have an option to be league 1 lol. So we got gold not bronze kiddo.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:35:44 pm by Mr_Etherton »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 17, 2017, 06:36:54 pm »
you don't get anything from winning lmao
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #365 on: February 17, 2017, 06:50:58 pm »
Cringe central

Nock

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #367 on: February 17, 2017, 08:29:20 pm »
It's funny to see how someone is being very arrogant here although there's nothing incredible winning against 18e also known as the memes reg, i don't even think they care about the competitive side anymore and Price doesn't care if he's either in the 1st league or 2nd league

Nock firing the shots
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
« Reply #368 on: February 17, 2017, 08:44:19 pm »
18e 13:7 Nr.88

gg wp

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 17, 2017, 10:03:52 pm »
you don't get anything from winning lmao

you get lots

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 17, 2017, 10:25:39 pm »
not like you would know anyway <3
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #371 on: February 17, 2017, 10:28:43 pm »
not like you would know anyway <3

boner and shit
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #372 on: February 17, 2017, 11:14:24 pm »
It's funny to see how someone is being very arrogant here although there's nothing incredible winning against 18e also known as the memes reg, I don't even think they care about the competitive side anymore and Price doesn't care if he's either in the 1st league or 2nd league

Just one thing, we played against 18e because Price wanted to participate in 1st League and we arranged our match to see who is better and will be allowed to play in League 1.
I understand you don't like Destiny but pls stop the salt :c

Nock

« Reply #373 on: February 17, 2017, 11:38:13 pm »
It's funny to see how someone is being very arrogant here although there's nothing incredible winning against 18e also known as the memes reg, I don't even think they care about the competitive side anymore and Price doesn't care if he's either in the 1st league or 2nd league

Just one thing, we played against 18e because Price wanted to participate in 1st League and we arranged our match to see who is better and will be allowed to play in League 1.

I don't dislike Destiny, I'm just giving him back the salt he's been spreading on the thread so far.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 17, 2017, 11:44:44 pm »

I don't dislike Destiny, I'm just giving him back the salt he's been spreading on the thread so far.
I dislike Destiny.