Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 123755 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2017, 05:01:13 pm »
Discussion has become rather funny as of late but I guess its nothing surprising.

My opinion doesn't reflect the one of the 85e I'm only a fucking cadet there yet I understand the reaction of the 17th to some extend, so instead of calling for 'salt' everytime someone express his opinion of being righfully and legitimately pissed off by a certain decision, why don't you try to understand if what they say makes sense?

The 17th guys have been making a lot of efforts to bring their regiment closer to the top, just as much as the 85e did. If the organizer reckon that the last spot of the League 1 had to be decided bewteen the 17th and the 85e, then to my eyes the fairest decision is to let them face eachothers for a match and see who comes on top. People won't call for bias, or if they do, their argument will be clearly weakened.

It's a bit sad that some people have to feel their e-peen constantly growing to exist on a video game. You should always be proud of what you accomplish, even on online achievements as competition exists everywhere, but when you feel the need to belittle someone in order to strengthen what you say then you simply truly show that your arguments are non-existent.

Edit : If some people are going to use the video I recorded to enter some sort of pathetic drama about who can be the most cringy and pathetic invidual, then I could also easily delete it right now. I recorded it so everyone could appreciate a good gf match on NW, with excelent players from both sides and the close score can only show that this could have go either way. Be the bigger man.
The truth has another side, Rommel understands that his 72nd regiment isn't that good for the 1st league but he is an admin and he wants to play with his german reg.
17th Jaeger is a regiment which full of expert-melee guys, russkis autoblocks and etc.

kys pls
"Of course this is unfortunate but it is still a move i stand to. In order to create a league 1 you have to also put the best regiments in. so it was a case between the 72nd and the 17thJR and i decided on behalf of my regiment".
And he's right. This is a problem.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2017, 05:01:41 pm »
Discussion has become rather funny as of late but I guess its nothing surprising.

My opinion doesn't reflect the one of the 85e I'm only a fucking cadet there yet I understand the reaction of the 17th to some extend, so instead of calling for 'salt' everytime someone express his opinion of being righfully and legitimately pissed off by a certain decision, why don't you try to understand if what they say makes sense?

The 17th guys have been making a lot of efforts to bring their regiment closer to the top, just as much as the 85e did. If the organizer reckon that the last spot of the League 1 had to be decided bewteen the 17th and the 85e, then to my eyes the fairest decision is to let them face eachothers for a match and see who comes on top. People won't call for bias, or if they do, their argument will be clearly weakened.

It's a bit sad that some people have to feel their e-peen constantly growing to exist on a video game. You should always be proud of what you accomplish, even on online achievements as competition exists everywhere, but when you feel the need to belittle someone in order to strengthen what you say then you simply truly show that your arguments are non-existent.

Edit : If some people are going to use the video I recorded to enter some sort of pathetic drama about who can be the most cringy and pathetic invidual, then I could also easily delete it right now. I recorded it so everyone could appreciate a good gf match on NW, with excelent players from both sides and the close score can only show that this could have go either way. Be the bigger man.
The truth has another side, Rommel understands that his 72nd regiment isn't that good for the 1st league but he is an admin and he wants to play with his german reg.
17th Jaeger is a regiment which full of expert-melee guys, russkis autoblocks and etc.

Max1m dont bother with this tournament. U wont take part we dont want u here.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2017, 05:07:18 pm »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 10, 2017, 05:09:05 pm »
Is everyone done?

I know that this is a place where you can express your opinion and I am letting it happen, but everyone is just screaming complains and insults and the ones that actually make an effort to write a long opinion bearly get them read. So I ask you to stop now or talk to me on steam about it. After all, this is my decision and I am not going back.

max1m

« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2017, 05:16:27 pm »
Is 85e better only because FrenchTouch joined it or what?
Should we call TFFO to join 17th Jaeger? xD
Btw actual CCCP roster is in 17th Jaeger, so we are better?
Ye, RGL is becoming a tournament of personal opinions of blyadmins.

People talks too much , if 17thJR want to fight us for league 1 , there is no problem , they will be our first victim of a long list
you should not salt each other guys , you have a tragic destiny incoming.
#ApresLesTournoiLeNiquageDeMereArriveAussiEnRGL

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:07:50 pm by max1m »

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 10, 2017, 05:20:34 pm »
Btw actual CCCP roster is in 17th Jaeger, so we are better?

You totally didn't get what I said. You have been very rude and childish through out the whole conversation. Do not post here anymore.

Well , now , this is my last message for you haters , i know you hate me because i always manage to rekt you with noname or guys i train myself  from France , but please , the only thing i want from you guys is a minimum of resistance , nothing else thats why i'm trash talking you my dear friends  , you dissapointed me too many time , sadly there is only one guy who opposed me a real resistance in this game , ledger , and few less time mandar ,  don't dissapoint me this time , it's not even 5v5 or 7v7 ,  your regiment are old and experimented , you have no excuse if you lose shamefully against me again.
I suggest you to make an NW Community Elite Team with mandar & Ledger as leader if you really don't want to rage one time again..

I can't stand this. Against all opinions you are supposed to be older than 12. So act like it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:24:54 pm by Rommel »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 10, 2017, 05:32:45 pm »

I think that 17th has very nice chances to win something even only with CCCP and Slavic members, they have proved that alot of times. But anyway, maybe 2nd league is better for 17th, because they surely can win this shit without any problem, good luck to them and good luck to all other regiments <3

#66eVaPourVousPréparerLeCulHaZe
#amour<3
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:34:21 pm by Sir-Follkas »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 10, 2017, 05:34:44 pm »
Spoiler

The 17th guys have been making a lot of efforts to bring their regiment closer to the top, just as much as the 85e did. If the organizers reckon that the last spot of the League 1 had to be decided bewteen the 17th and the 85e, then to my eyes the fairest decision is to let them face eachothers for a match and see who comes on top. People won't call for bias, or if they do, their argument will be clearly weakened.

[close]

+1, good to see someone using his brain
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:36:19 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #264 on: February 10, 2017, 05:35:23 pm »
85e can't beat 17e same if they're in league 1!!!!!!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #265 on: February 10, 2017, 05:54:08 pm »
85e can't beat 17e same if they're in league 1!!!!!!

Bydand.

Also Rommel I feel that the reason so many people argue about this is because you already made the leagues devided everybody equally and then suddenly a week before the matches start you fuck over a perfectly fine regiment because you think "85e would be more up to the task of playing in the 1st league" which is still in my opinion a retarded way of making this decision.

85e has the frenchtouch and 17th has the CCCP line up.

Both equals to each other.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 06:03:51 pm by pieter »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Haze

« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2017, 06:18:18 pm »
I can't stand this. Against all opinions you are supposed to be older than 12. So act like it.
I act as i want.
it's not my fault if your controversial decision make salt.
I just realized after max1m tell it that 72nd ended up being the last regiment of last season still on league 1  , still max1m is an idiot but they definitly deserve to be in league 1 then , this is pure sense and merit as they're  older and did good on last regimental tourney.
If i bitch now against 17th knowing this new fact , it would be like i bitch for the people saying i'm a clown despite my achievements , and i'm not gonna give them this pleasure , my haters.
So now this is the deal (i'm the new 85e RGL leader) , we should do a fight between 72nd and 85e for 1st League , that is fair , we have servers , so let's do that and stop salt.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2017, 06:27:32 pm »
To be fair 85e doesn't deserve to play in league 1, they should play in league 2 like how 17e did play in NWL League 3 in last year.

for once gatts said something intelligent wtf someone must have taken his account ban him asap
i do agree with him on that tho
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2017, 06:45:08 pm »
Cringe