Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 123697 times)

Tournesol

Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2017, 12:37:05 pm »
People talks too much , if 17thJR want to fight us for league 1 , there is no problem , they will be our first victim of a long list
you should not salt each other guys , you have a tragic destiny incoming.
#ApresLesTournoiLeNiquageDeMereArriveAussiEnRGL

Thats why you should be league 2. At least you could make others the victims instead of it being yourselves for 9 matches :s
you could be credible if you weren't a no name and me a multiple tournament winner  ;)

You online started winning shit when all the real old school OG's stopped playing and when they came back again like TFO they bested you multipal times without even training.

Could say the same for you, you started winning regimental things when the best regs left nw.

And last 7v7 Tournament TFO lost against Ft.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2017, 12:38:07 pm »
inb4 salt
The only salt should come from 17th imo, good choice.
@HazeRagnarDrakeMyNan. I agreed that you should of been moved up, i couldn't care less about about losing i just want to fight good regiments.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2017, 12:38:33 pm »
People talks too much , if 17thJR want to fight us for league 1 , there is no problem , they will be our first victim of a long list

Thats why you should be league 2. At least you could make others the victims instead of it being yourselves for 9 matches :s
you could be credible if you weren't a no name and me a multiple tournament winner  ;)

You online started winning shit when all the real old school OG's stopped playing and when they came back again like TFO they bested you multipal times without even training.

Could say the same for you, you started winning regimental things when the best regs left nw.

Because you joined FT xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2017, 12:39:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Aswell as we did beat them multiple time , that can change from time to time and it's always good competition.I'm not gonna waste my time with you more but if you look precisely at some roster since 2015 to now of few tournaments you see that this game always had famous old school player playing in many different teams ,even now and probably until the end.
So now , continue buy game to "good" player to keep them in your regiment of only mercenaries

Spoiler

I could say the same about you. ;)
[close]
You could say it eddie but it wouldn't be true.
For etherthon it is.

Well , now , this is my last message for you haters , i know you hate me because i always manage to rekt you with noname or guys i train myself  from France , but please , the only thing i want from you guys is a minimum of resistance , nothing else thats why i'm trash talking you my dear friends  , you dissapointed me too many time , sadly there is only one guy who opposed me a real resistance in this game , ledger , and few less time mandar ,  don't dissapoint me this time , it's not even 5v5 or 7v7 ,  your regiment are old and experimented , you have no excuse if you lose shamefully against me again.
I suggest you to make an NW Community Elite Team with mandar & Ledger as leader if you really don't want to rage one time again..

LeNiquageDeMereEstJournalier
[close]

See and here is the thing that I am going to prove to you like I did when I returned to NW and you and Exta played in the 15thYR in the RGL match no matter how good you think you are there is no chance I will allow you to even come close to beat the 17e.

Also please use something better then Google translate for the love of god and actually start paying attention in English class.

And me and my mercenaries will soon celebrate 1 year existence of the 17e and our mercing thro all the tournaments with almost the same line up every time ;)

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2017, 12:41:36 pm »
Well , now , this is my last message for you haters , i know you hate me because i always manage to rekt you with noname or guys i train myself  from France , but please , the only thing i want from you guys is a minimum of resistance , nothing else thats why i'm trash talking you my dear friends  , you dissapointed me too many time , sadly there is only one guy who opposed me a real resistance in this game , ledger , and few less time mandar ,  don't dissapoint me this time , it's not even 5v5 or 7v7 ,  your regiment are old and experimented , you have no excuse if you lose shamefully against me again.
I suggest you to make an NW Community Elite Team with mandar & Ledger as leader if you really don't want to rage one time again..

That's really funny considering you've managed to lose to every team I've captained so far. :)

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 10, 2017, 12:42:06 pm »

Because you joined FT xd
Or because Eddie was bein a cunt ;/
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #201 on: February 10, 2017, 12:43:36 pm »

Because you joined FT xd

Your fault.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 10, 2017, 12:44:32 pm »
Cool.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #203 on: February 10, 2017, 12:47:12 pm »
Because you joined FT xd

I can't just join your team, I had to get back at Herishey for Tadley!!!

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 10, 2017, 12:48:34 pm »
Because you joined FT xd

I can't just join your team, I had to get back at Herishey for Tadley!!!
I wouldn't mind switching him out for you  ::)

jk soz connar

Offline Nameless

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Colonel of 85e Régiment d'infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gandalf, just Gandalf
« Reply #205 on: February 10, 2017, 12:51:13 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Aswell as we did beat them multiple time , that can change from time to time and it's always good competition.I'm not gonna waste my time with you more but if you look precisely at some roster since 2015 to now of few tournaments you see that this game always had famous old school player playing in many different teams ,even now and probably until the end.
So now , continue buy game to "good" player to keep them in your regiment of only mercenaries

Spoiler

I could say the same about you. ;)
[close]
You could say it eddie but it wouldn't be true.
For etherthon it is.

LeNiquageDeMereEstJournalier
[close]

See and here is the thing that I am going to prove to you like I did when I returned to NW and you and Exta played in the 15thYR in the RGL match no matter how good you think you are there is no chance I will allow you to even come close to beat the 17e.

Also please use something better then Google translate for the love of god and actually start paying attention in English class.

And me and my mercenaries will soon celebrate 1 year existence of the 17e and our mercing thro all the tournaments with almost the same line up every time ;)

Petite chèvre lubrique.

Spoiler
and says that to troister, old Lieutenant of 17e with google trad  :-*.
[close]
1515 Marignan, 1805 Austerlitz, 1916 Verdun, 2017 RGL.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #206 on: February 10, 2017, 12:55:46 pm »
Try to keep it English Gandalf you French tard and atleast Troister knows how to speak English on a decent level rather then you lot with "uh oh eh yes?? Oui I mean uh oh"

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #207 on: February 10, 2017, 01:04:44 pm »
You were happy when they were in your team Pieter and now you are insulting them lul

Offline Nameless

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Colonel of 85e Régiment d'infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gandalf, just Gandalf
« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2017, 01:06:29 pm »
Try to keep it English Gandalf you French tard and atleast Troister knows how to speak English on a decent level rather then you lot with "uh oh eh yes?? Oui I mean uh oh"

Haha that's funny, nice joke really, but I have only one thing to say to you : Good luck.

1515 Marignan, 1805 Austerlitz, 1916 Verdun, 2017 RGL.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 10, 2017, 01:08:32 pm »
Poland apparently set up an elite nw team with ledger and mandarin because as far as I remember france lost to poland
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]