Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 123699 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2017, 09:56:28 am »
People talks too much , if 17thJR want to fight us for league 1 , there is no problem , they will be our first victim of a long list
you should not salt each other guys , you have a tragic destiny incoming.
#ApresLesTournoiLeNiquageDeMereArriveAussiEnRGL
You are the definition of a virgin.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Haze

« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2017, 10:29:55 am »
People talks too much , if 17thJR want to fight us for league 1 , there is no problem , they will be our first victim of a long list
continue raging fat boi.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2017, 10:39:02 am »
Haze owns a busy cringe compilation channel.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2017, 11:15:56 am »
It seems kind of redundant to let the 17thJR play with 85e to "prove" themselves to be worthy of league 1 or whatever. By that argument, any other regiment should "prove" themselves by playing 85e to stay, since any other regiment in league 1 may as well have been moved to league 2 and not only the 17thJR. The fact is that the 17thJR got picked randomly and indiscriminately. Best thing to do is to just deal with it and move on. Even if it was by arbitrary choice, it wouldn't change much. If the 85e somehow lost to the 17thJR for the spot, why couldn't they just play another regiment from league 1, beat them and "prove" they deserve to be in league 1 rather than the current regiment they beat in that league? Unless any of the current league 1 regiments volunteer to move to league 2, in the face of the administrators decision any further discussion regarding this seems fruitless.

This can be prevented by taking the scoring of last RGL let say like ; teams that ended the last RGL at 9th and 10th has to do matches against league 2's 1st and 2st or just drop the last two to league 2 and take in the first two to league 1 from league 2 . But in this case I dont know any solution to new formed teams , as they might have really good players thus deserving a spot on league 1 but to be fair they should be put to league 2 . If they get 1st or 2nd spot in league 2 give them a chance to come league 1 as I gave some options about ascending teams and descending .

I was considering the possibility of applying the previous season's ranks and use them to justify sending a league 1 regiment to league 2, but that would also clearly cause trouble as you can imagine. The reason being the very fact that many people have changed regiments etc. and so do not have the same (good) players they may have had previous season. And perhaps those who did bad last season may have new players and have become alot stronger. Either way, the same problem of making an exception occurs, because one is unable to justify it without letting it apply to everyone else as well. Another problem is the fact that every league 1 regiment and league 2 regiment (besides 85e) has chosen to be in that particular league of their own volition. So to swap them out or in based on rankings from previous season would only defeat the purpose of this choice, and the regiments desire to play in the particular league.

Though the 17thJR and 85e are still free to do their match on their own, outside of the restrictions of RGL, just to see who "should" be in league 1 or not. But without sounding biased, I think we all know what the outcome would be regardless, so in the end it seems like a redundant discussion.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2017, 11:17:32 am »

Thats why you should be league 2. At least you could make others the victims instead of it being yourselves for 9 matches :s

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2017, 11:30:58 am »
This is the biggest jock since Le Brave stating that it is in his law to play, you demote the 17thJR to the 2nd league for some members leaving even tho they still have, Alex, Desant, Ben, Archangel, Max1m, MrDixon, and Wonka lol.

The fact that a few players have left does not entirely weaken this regiment for example Kobzik was rather inactive and still is no hate Kobzik but you know this as well ;)

And atleast you are garanteed that they will bring 15+ people every match.

Oh and I agree with Kore and Stark big words for a virgin Haze.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 11:33:04 am by pieter »

Haze

« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2017, 11:34:08 am »

Thats why you should be league 2. At least you could make others the victims instead of it being yourselves for 9 matches :s
you could be credible if you weren't a no name and me a multiple tournament winner  ;)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2017, 11:37:13 am »

you could be credible if you weren't a no name and me a multiple tournament winner  ;)

You online started winning shit when all the real old school OG's stopped playing and when they came back again like TFO they bested you multipal times without even training.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2017, 11:37:47 am »

I could say the same about you. ;)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2017, 11:38:48 am »

You know you fucked up when Eddie joins in.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2017, 11:40:56 am »

Nice ass licking of the greatest melee'er there pita
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2017, 11:41:53 am »

Nice ass licking of the greatest melee'er there pita

Thanks KO RE I do try!! Also fuck me John Price is missing out..

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2017, 11:45:20 am »
Poor chriseh is muted when some cool salty memes flying around like some squirrels
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2017, 11:46:22 am »
Poor chriseh is muted when some cool salty memes flying around like some squirrels

He did reserve the salt memes guys we have to respect his wish right ???

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2017, 11:50:49 am »
continue raging fat boi.
  ???
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci