Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Thread 2 - NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 132279 times)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
Honest question Marceaux, Why post on every regiment's forum and not just add them on steam?

You think i can find half of these fuckers on steam? What is the point of a regimental thread if i cant use it to invite that regiment to an event? And there is a better chance of regiments i dont know seeing the post on these reg threads. As opposed to me tracking down every reg leader in NA.
Marso does have a point
Yeah, didnt say it was bad. Just saw a long list of disbanded regiments he sent it to

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Honest question Marceaux, Why post on every regiment's forum and not just add them on steam?

You think i can find half of these fuckers on steam? What is the point of a regimental thread if i cant use it to invite that regiment to an event? And there is a better chance of regiments i dont know seeing the post on these reg threads. As opposed to me tracking down every reg leader in NA.
Marso does have a point
Yeah, didnt say it was bad. Just saw a long list of disbanded regiments he sent it to
That's why there's a lot more threads in my "unread" than usual. I c

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux

Marso does have a point
That's why there's a lot more threads in my "unread" than usual. I c

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
How much do you bet that Nick wishes every regiment would disband in a week and the game would get removed from steam? xD

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
How much do you bet that Nick wishes every regiment would disband in a week and the game would get removed from steam? xD
Idk how much do you bet Risk wishes he could get on his knees for Ryan Gosling

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

|Viper|

LOL

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
LOL

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
I agree 100% Mr.Ryan Gosling Lover

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
I agree 100% Mr.Ryan Gosling Lover
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Get off my boi Risk.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Y'all don't seem to get it when you overuse a joke. It gets old

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
it's too mainstream now, we need more underground memes like asian dealing coke out of the subway parking lot
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
it's too mainstream now, we need more underground memes like asian dealing coke out of the subway parking lot

lel, so that's where he is when he's not at our events.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
Get off my boi Risk.
godfreid why dont you join the groupchat and tell them to stop bullying me wtf ):

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Is Asian bi again?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time