Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309659 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2018, 05:05:17 pm »
As a NWWCit will have some new ideas an probably most of them cool i guess. If u know Hercules and Herishey uve already notice they takes tournaments for real and im talking about as a player. So just imagine what can he make as organizer... POWERFUL, INNOVATIVE, FUNNY; This is what ECS5 is going to be

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2018, 05:06:44 pm »
As a NWWCit will have some new ideas an probably most of them cool i guess. If u know Hercules and Herishey uve already notice they takes tournaments for real and im talking about as a player. So just imagine what can he make as organizer... POWERFUL, INNOVATIVE, FUNNY; This is what ECS5 is going to be

Learn to meme.....
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2018, 05:15:47 pm »
Wow Finally other NWWC i was waitting for that , well as i said year ago in the NWWC 2017 to Chicken : "It will be great if we can give an oportunity to the new players" it is true that the NWWC is for the "best players of each country" but for other part we have a new players that can have a chance to make a great job this year ,from my point of view in the spanish community we have a new players that have a lot of potential that maybe this year will join us or no but we will try to give them an oportunity.
We've been training new players in ~PlusUltra~ for the last months so they can play in the NWWC 2018, its a bit late for those "new players" of yours. This cup is no practise :)

And don't even bother making an app for my team before talking to me on steam first ;D
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 15, 2018, 05:16:57 pm »
Wow Finally other NWWC i was waitting for that , well as i said year ago in the NWWC 2017 to Chicken : "It will be great if we can give an oportunity to the new players" it is true that the NWWC is for the "best players of each country" but for other part we have a new players that can have a chance to make a great job this year ,from my point of view in the spanish community we have a new players that have a lot of potential that maybe this year will join us or no but we will try to give them an oportunity.
We've been training new players in ~PlusUltra~ for the last months so they can play in the NWWC 2018, its a bit late for those "new players" of yours. This cup is no practise :)

And don't even bother making an app for my team btw ;D

Not yet its not ;)      New gens nearly won last year remember ;)

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 15, 2018, 05:19:52 pm »
Spoiler

And don't even bother making an app for my team before talking to me on steam first ;D
[close]
As you and me know the people that u call "NEW" is from the same reg as always , i want to speak you about people of other reg that i was playing with and they can do a great job too , but no1 ask them if they want to try it

no voy a malas que conste eeh simplemente que es lo que pienso
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #365 on: February 15, 2018, 05:23:39 pm »
Co-Captain Application

Nation: Ireland
In-Game Name: Irish
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EamonGAME/
In-Game ID: 1097538
Why should you be Captain?: I was Cpt of the Irish team last year, and im being hounded by people to apply for captain, including herculesTP himself.
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yeah
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Yeah

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2018, 05:23:53 pm »

Learn to meme.....

gotta leave some of the og shit in it

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2018, 05:24:12 pm »
Co-Captain Application

Nation: Ireland
In-Game Name: Irish
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EamonGAME/
In-Game ID: 1097538
Why should you be Captain?: I was Cpt of the Irish team last year, and im being hounded by people to apply for captain, including herculesTP himself.
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yeah
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Yeah

took your time

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #368 on: February 15, 2018, 05:32:20 pm »

Learn to meme.....

I don't get the meme, what did I miss?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 15, 2018, 05:37:48 pm »

Learn to meme.....

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38032.0

Haze asked Marquez to post something needless to say it's funny

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #370 on: February 15, 2018, 05:45:20 pm »

Learn to meme.....

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38032.0

Haze asked Marquez to post something needless to say it's funny
Not quite LeBrave.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2018, 05:51:10 pm »
i wanna play too :c

Nation cup 2017 on native, there was an Iran team and they played every matches. Maybe try to reach them :)
Kore told me about that before but I'm not Iranian :c.

I know but im sure you can merge with them. You even share a border with them and you're both geopolitical allies if i'm correct
im actually iranian, let's make a team knight
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

AeroNinja

« Reply #372 on: February 15, 2018, 05:52:33 pm »
Wait can't we make Team Somalia? Then Mr T can also join.

Haze

« Reply #373 on: February 15, 2018, 05:58:02 pm »

Open the door chicken.
The French didn't do it in the past, delaying the advent of the gold generation.

Offline Mr_Tea

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mr_T
« Reply #374 on: February 15, 2018, 06:03:49 pm »

Open the door chicken.
The French didn't do it in the past, delaying the advent of the gold generation.

do you mean "chamber generation" right? ;)