Author Topic: Forum Games: Announcements, Discussion, and Resolutions Board  (Read 140713 times)

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Forum Games: Announcements, Discussion, and Resolutions Board
« Reply #525 on: March 30, 2016, 05:00:20 pm »
Gg, now Bravescot is abusing his power. Stark wants liberation of Ireland, and whether or not he supports the IRA, you cannot ban his free speech. Banning him from all forum games wouldn't achieve anything, it wouldn't stop the IRA, it wouldn't stop him supporting the IRA.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: March 30, 2016, 05:01:06 pm »
I think a good idea would be an interactive government thingy. One player would play as the Head of State, the others as members of the council and dictate how the country plays out. To make it more interesting, players could create their own characters and negotiate to others through letters. A good idea for this, I think, would be the French Revolution. The game would pass every week and the GM would make announcements (for example the formation of the National Assembley), among other things. I think that would have a lot of potential, think of all the other situations that could happen.

I like this.

I didn't even realize I was on this board  :o On that note, why can't you accept Stark?

Online DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #527 on: March 30, 2016, 05:04:46 pm »
Please stop with the IRL politics guys, it doesn't help.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:09:23 pm by DoctorWarband »
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
« Reply #529 on: March 30, 2016, 05:36:45 pm »
Bravescot has officially triggered me. he is the one bringing IRL politics into his mafia game not me. I should be aloud support who ever the fuck I want without consequences on a online fucking forum. The J too, buts he is basically just Bravescot's friend and has appeared to back him up in pretty much every argument Bravescot got in with anyone since The J registered on the forum.

Also, I petition to remove Bravescot from the board of GM's for attempting to ban someone for what they believe in.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:02:14 pm by Stark99 »
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 30, 2016, 06:05:45 pm »
Also, I move to remove Bravescot from the board of GM's attempting to ban someone for what they believe in.

The reason I banned you for supporting the IRA is also linked to you own actions.

You were banned from these forums for
PM'ing a fellow user that he found it good to hear the user's relatives were murdered.

I'm sure most people have worked it out already but if you honestly think I'm going to allow you to carry on anymore after you said you were glad to hear my relatives had been blown up by the IRA then you have another thing coming. You should feel lucky that I allowed you to even partaken in just a couple rounds of mafia before I moved against you.

So as far as I see it you're the one who should be banned as you've shown that you support the IRA in all their actions inducing their acts of terror.

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 30, 2016, 06:07:36 pm »
Also, I move to remove Bravescot from the board of GM's attempting to ban someone for what they believe in.

The reason I banned you for supporting the IRA is also linked to you own actions.

You were banned from these forums for
PM'ing a fellow user that he found it good to hear the user's relatives were murdered.

I'm sure most people have worked it out already but if you honestly think I'm going to allow you to carry on anymore after you said you were glad to here my relatives had been blown up by the IRA then you have another thing coming. You should feel lucky that I allowed you to even partaken in just a couple rounds of mafia before I moved against you.

So as far as I see it you're the one who should be banned as you've shown that you support the IRA in all their actions inducing their acts of terror.
If you want to discuss that unblock me on steam, because if I post my feelings here I will get banned/muted.

Anyway, your still trying to abuse your power trying to ban me because I hurt your poor feelings on something that had nothing to do with the forum game. You are the one bringing IRL politics into the forum games section.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:18:09 pm by Stark99 »
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 30, 2016, 06:19:47 pm »
If you want to discuss that unblock me on steam, because if I post my feelings here I will get banned/muted.

Anyway, your still trying to abuse your power trying to ban me because I hurt your poor feelings on something that had nothing to do with the forum game. You are the one bringing IRL politics into the forum games section.

That your feelings will get you banned/muted shows what a terrible person you are.

I will not unblock you. What you did should have gotten you permanently banned. That it only got you 30 days when spoiling star wars got 60 days really destroyed my faith in the moderating team. So now I am doing what I can to punish you for your actions, starting by banning you from any game I host.

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 30, 2016, 06:25:18 pm »

That your feelings will get you banned/muted shows what a terrible person you are.

I will not unblock you. What you did should have gotten you permanently banned. That it only got you 30 days when spoiling star wars

got 60 days really destroyed my faith in the moderating team. So now I am doing what I can to punish you for your actions, starting by banning you from any game I host.
K bye! I feel so punished oh im gonna cry ;-; no not really bye, and remember I love you my Gaelic brethren united in defiance against the British crown
DOWN WITH DUURING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 15, 2016, 04:22:40 pm »
IM SICK OF YOU INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE! I'M GONNA WORK WITH MY TEACHER IN STEAD!

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #535 on: April 15, 2016, 04:24:22 pm »
lmao what are you on about now
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 15, 2016, 04:28:51 pm »
idk

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #537 on: April 15, 2016, 04:31:11 pm »
glhf.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 15, 2016, 05:05:57 pm »
I'm quite excited for BoP: Iropia

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 15, 2016, 05:07:37 pm »
I suppose I'll be banned from that game too.