Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31068 times)

Nock

Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2019, 09:57:00 pm »
python ft7 me on FI

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2019, 11:13:32 pm »
Yes all these active members of the NW community are all shills getting paid by taleworlds :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Just two. And this same community tore Anvil Game Studios a new asshole after they released Holdfast in a similar state to what Bannerlord is right now (all while AGS were working on a tighter schedule with significantly less resources!) So I don't buy this naively optimistic/good vibes shit.
The difference is that bannerlord has a singleplayer that most people are hyped for.
I was a closed alpha tester for holdfast and me and others in the 77y gave them loads of tips on how to fix the melee. We gave them a list of concrete things to change. They didn't apply any of them. I haven't played holdfast since it launched. They deserve all the shit they get.

Tournesol

« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2019, 11:39:45 pm »
" a C0Mp3t1t1v3 m3le3 "

This is what you get when you give alpha key to casual players, Holdfast did this mistake. Instead of listening players who can help them with the melee, they listened the noobs who just wanted a new game for chill linebattle, and I bet most of them left the game already (Hi Aldemar).

I scrolled the Bannerlord private board on TW today and I saw a lot of great feedbacks concerning the melee from well known Native players where I saw no replies from the devs or the cm, and on the other hand I saw some players that got the beta access by being at the TW stand during the Gamescom said that the game was amazing blablablabla and i'm sure the devs will listen those kind of players, and I can assure you that atm if you think that Bannerlord has a good and balanced melee system,you are delusional. Guess we are stuck on warband forever boys.

Radulf

« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2019, 11:51:43 pm »
I scrolled the Bannerlord private board on TW today and I saw a lot of great feedbacks concerning the melee from well known Native players where I saw no replies from the devs or the cm, and on the other hand I saw some players that got the beta access by being at the TW stand during the Gamescom said that the game was amazing blablablabla and i'm sure the devs will listen those kind of players, and I can assure you that atm if you think that Bannerlord has a good and balanced melee system,you are delusional. Guess we are stuck on warband forever boys.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 02:45:09 am by Zeyden »

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2019, 11:58:43 pm »
" a C0Mp3t1t1v3 m3le3 "

This is what you get when you give alpha key to casual players, Holdfast did this mistake. Instead of listening players who can help them with the melee, they listened the noobs who just wanted a new game for chill linebattle, and I bet most of them left the game already (Hi Aldemar).

pls explain
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2019, 12:25:45 am »
Spoiler
" a C0Mp3t1t1v3 m3le3 "

pls explain
[close]
I'm guessing he's referring to kicks and chambers being genuinely worthless, the devs not wanting instant blocking and the inner workings of the stance system being a subject of speculation and mystery.
Spoiler
Yes all these active members of the NW community are all shills getting paid by taleworlds :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Just two. And this same community tore Anvil Game Studios a new asshole after they released Holdfast in a similar state to what Bannerlord is right now (all while AGS were working on a tighter schedule with significantly less resources!) So I don't buy this naively optimistic/good vibes shit.
The difference is that bannerlord has a singleplayer that most people are hyped for.
I was a closed alpha tester for holdfast and me and others in the 77y gave them loads of tips on how to fix the melee. We gave them a list of concrete things to change. They didn't apply any of them. I haven't played holdfast since it launched. They deserve all the shit they get.
[close]
A possible theory. However I think it's more likely that the devs simply saw the truth for what it was: the 77y is trash, always has been and as such your opinions should be disregarded.

Haze

« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2019, 02:02:25 am »
Well, don't complaint, long story short I have the most dominant competitive run on warband, all modules, all scenes, all player base, both EU/NA, didn't got any key yet.

Nock

« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2019, 02:17:33 am »
Well, don't complaint, long story short I have the most dominant competitive run on warband, all modules, all scenes, all player base, both EU/NA, didn't got any key yet.

You don't seem to understand that TW doesn't care about NW players, it doesn't matter the amount of "palmares" you've got. They don't give a shit about NW and its players because Bannerlord isn't anywhere near what NW is but more like what Native is.

Also, I don't know why you're bringing palmares into this lmao

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2019, 04:22:56 am »

You don't seem to understand that TW doesn't care about NW players, it doesn't matter the amount of "palmares" you've got. They don't give a shit about NW and its players because Bannerlord isn't anywhere near what NW is but more like what Native is.

Also, I don't know why you're bringing palmares into this lmao

Also, not true. AE dominance from 2012 - 2018 on Native is more impressive. Anyone can signup here if they want to play. Bannerlord is obviously a successor to Native Warband, so it's not difficult to imagine why Native players got access instead of NW players. That said, I personally gave out 3 keys to some NW players and I know of several others that do have access. You could have gotten it from Maxime months ago Drake ;)
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2019, 04:33:05 am »
Time to feign importance

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2019, 05:04:52 am »
As the last survivor of the 63e I will gladly take the key that would’ve been given to Karth.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2019, 09:54:57 am »

Scar and Peter called, they would like to have a word with you.  :-X

Not trying to diminish your accomplishments cause you indeed have the largest trophy case / most successful run on Napoleonic Wars, but it means little to nothing since invitations were based on the native module and you don't have a single relevant placing in there.

All NW players invited to the beta in its early stage got keys through their friends. It ain't based on merits but simply your circle of friends, as that often the case for many things.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 10:32:00 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2019, 10:39:16 am »
Have you guys ever thought you're too closed minded and set on things that'd you'd be little to useless to taleworlds?

I believe they're aiming for testers who can see past their own noses...

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2019, 01:59:16 pm »
Have you guys ever thought you're too closed minded and set on things that'd you'd be little to useless to taleworlds?

I believe they're aiming for testers who can see past their own noses...

Maybe the people here that only play NW would be. But I think those are the people that don’t care for Bannerlord.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2019, 02:33:01 pm »

maybe your head is too far up your own ass ?