Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Saturday Siege 8:00 PM EST  (Read 15091 times)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Saturday Siege 8:00 PM EST
« on: November 27, 2014, 08:22:47 am »

General Rules

Leaders/Officers are expected to enforce these rules
Please be courteous to other regiments and avoid fights through chat
Defenders do not leave the fort.
Don't hop over walls as defenders.
5 cannons FOR DEFENDERS, 3 for ATTACKERS. Mortars will depend on map
Stay with your units

Line Infantry Rules

Fire out of line allowed
Minimum of 3 to be a line, once down to 2, they must join a friendly line/go back to spawn
Light Infantry is not considered line, but guard infantry is
May take cover

Light Infantry Rules

Max of 13 Men(officers and buglers included)
Muskettoons are not options for weapons

Artillery Rules

5 men allowed, may operate up to 3 pieces for attackers(mortars can only be used if stated)
Pieces are of decision of the regiment
Crew may pick up weapons and use them at will
Max of 5 total troops

Code
Regiment Name:
Estimated Attendance:
Regiment Leader (Include a Link):
Secondary Contact (Include Link):
Do you agree to all of our rules (Yes/No):
Preferred Unit (Line, Light and Artillery):
Do you have the 63e Teamspeak?(If not then add Ryner 63e on steam):

Spoiler
ATTENDING (152-190) *WARNING* Any and all regiments who don't give us a sufficient warning when they can not attend will be removed from the event

63ème Régiment d'Infanterie 70-80+
27th Royal Marines 7-10
33e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne 15
12ème Régiment d'Infanterie 15-25
8th Regiment of Foot 15-20

WAITLIST

100th Gordon Highlanders 5-7
10th "North Lincolnshire" Regiment of Foot 8-12
The Brunswick Corps 8-12

[close]
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:42:22 pm by Ryner »

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Saturday Siege
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 03:37:02 pm »
Hey guys with this siege event we will try and keep the player max to 160-170 so that it's not a laggy event, and we are also going to be using a powerful server like our public siege. So sign up!

Offline Roy1012

• Sergeant
  • Colonel of the ODM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 04:52:32 pm »
Hey. After i figured out the 15th event was cancelled, i'm looking for a new event for my regiment to go to weekly. We need a good saturday event. hopefully, this is the one.

Regiment Name: 1st Polish Regiment (1stIR in game)
Estimated Attendance: On good days, we get 12. On bad days, we get 5. So, i'd put it at about 7-10
Regiment Leader (Include a Link): Hungarian Habsburg is our leader https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023404583, however...he is usually busy. Please contact Hessian, 2nd in command: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044801566
Secondary Contact (Include Link): I am 3rd in command, Roy1012. Hessians on vacation right now, so you can contact me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065822112
Do you agree to all of our rules (Yes/No): I do believe so.
Do you think Ryner is Sexy (Yes/YES)? Sorry, im afraid no. Pl0x dont murder me.

Signed,

-Roy1012
Colonel of the ODM

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 07:16:56 pm »
Don't worry folk, I've made a new thread without a sanic sans header to be put in here.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 07:22:57 pm »
Regiment Name: 9th East Norfolk Regiment of Foot
Estimated Attendance: 30-40
Regiment Leader (Include a Link): 9th Spork
Secondary Contact (Include Link): Edward
Do you agree to all of our rules (Yes/No): Yes
Do you think Ryner is Sexy (Yes/YES)? Turkey
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 07:34:38 pm »
hi

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 07:40:17 pm »
ih

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 07:41:19 pm »
did you enjoy my cancer face yesterday ?

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 07:50:27 pm »
Only the finest cancer face I've ever seen.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Saturday Siege 8;00 PM EST
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 09:30:12 pm »
Gooood

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 09:49:46 pm »
Very cool. I had been thinking about an event such as this. However, I would like to see some further rules implemented.

Firing out of line should not be allowed. It is super annoying charging into the breach only to get pointblanked by some lone wolf in melee. It just lets things seem unorganized. Once through the breach and having engaged another line in melee, noone should be allowed to shoot.

Lines should not be able to spread out and charge everything but rather stick together once they get into the fort. If the line is down to less than 5 men after melee or after getting shot up, they should join another allied line instead of attacking on. (Basically a rule against ramboing)

When on the ramparts, the defenders should still be crouching/standing right next to each other, in a line. As much sense as it would make to spread out on the walls and just snipe people, I feel that makes it more like a public siege server rather than an organized linebattle event.

The 5 man line rule should not take effect for the defenders if the attackers are at the flag area. At that point any defender should be allowed to immediately attack the assailants at the flag, alone or in a group. Once the flag has been taken back, the defenders have to wait again until they get a line of 5 before they can move down to other positions in the fort.

I am also against the no opening of the gate rule. For instance in an EU siege event I attended ages ago, the 91st lined up in a triple line in front of the gate (as defenders), one of the Officers opened the gate and since we knew the attackers were running in lines down the center towards the gate before splitting off to the sides, we immediately opened fire once the gate was opened and got a massively killing volley off, then closed the gate right away again. Tactics like that should be allowed. Perhaps you could make a rule such as: The gate cannot be opened by the defenders for more than 30 seconds or something of the sort.

That's all I can think of for now. Some of these rules I feel are less important than others, like the last one, and they are all relatively hard to enforce, yet I think that it would be very fun if they were implemented and enforced properly.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:52:57 pm by JackieChan »

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 10:13:10 pm »
Regiment Name: Nr. 2 Grenz
Estimated Attendance: 10
Regiment Leader (Include a Link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056522033
Secondary Contact (Include Link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/redredcoat1805
Do you think Ryner is Sexy (Yes/YES)? YUS

Offline King_Of_California

• First Lieutenant
  • Probably more Californian than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aten
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 12:40:20 am »
Regiment Name: 1st California Infantry
Estimated Attendance: ~9
Regiment Leader (Include a Link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mussolegion
Secondary Contact (Include Link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/xander129
Do you think Ryner is Sexy (Yes/YES)? Link a pic for judgement.

NA Regiment History: *KPR*Einherjar, 1st_Cali_Ronald_Reagan, [OP]Tsar_Einherjar, [1stCali]Gov_Einherjar, [1erTron]Obst_Thanet
EU Regiment History: Nr24_Fus_Einherjar, [36eRIL]LtCol_Einherjar

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 01:22:42 am »
Very cool. I had been thinking about an event such as this. However, I would like to see some further rules implemented.

Firing out of line should not be allowed. It is super annoying charging into the breach only to get pointblanked by some lone wolf in melee. It just lets things seem unorganized. Once through the breach and having engaged another line in melee, noone should be allowed to shoot.

Lines should not be able to spread out and charge everything but rather stick together once they get into the fort. If the line is down to less than 5 men after melee or after getting shot up, they should join another allied line instead of attacking on. (Basically a rule against ramboing)

When on the ramparts, the defenders should still be crouching/standing right next to each other, in a line. As much sense as it would make to spread out on the walls and just snipe people, I feel that makes it more like a public siege server rather than an organized linebattle event.

The 5 man line rule should not take effect for the defenders if the attackers are at the flag area. At that point any defender should be allowed to immediately attack the assailants at the flag, alone or in a group. Once the flag has been taken back, the defenders have to wait again until they get a line of 5 before they can move down to other positions in the fort.

I am also against the no opening of the gate rule. For instance in an EU siege event I attended ages ago, the 91st lined up in a triple line in front of the gate (as defenders), one of the Officers opened the gate and since we knew the attackers were running in lines down the center towards the gate before splitting off to the sides, we immediately opened fire once the gate was opened and got a massively killing volley off, then closed the gate right away again. Tactics like that should be allowed. Perhaps you could make a rule such as: The gate cannot be opened by the defenders for more than 30 seconds or something of the sort.

That's all I can think of for now. Some of these rules I feel are less important than others, like the last one, and they are all relatively hard to enforce, yet I think that it would be very fun if they were implemented and enforced properly.
Jackie, this is a siege meant for fun, not the NWL of sieges and I've made a more revised rule set once Karth can get Ryner off his hentai long enough for him to change the thread.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Saturday Siege 8:00 PM EST
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 02:37:33 am »
Updated! Oh, and William don't post here.