Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [#soon][EU]  (Read 70060 times)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Disbanded][EU]
« Reply #346 on: May 13, 2018, 01:08:14 pm »
Noot Noot
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2018, 05:47:49 pm »
ACHOO
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #349 on: May 14, 2018, 12:11:53 am »
Oh fuuuck no, it's sad to see you leave :( you did great Sala and some others

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 14, 2018, 08:25:34 am »

"some others" is pretty rude tbh
Tier Legendary Elite ++

Argolas

« Reply #352 on: May 14, 2018, 11:34:29 am »

some others, ya, but not LONE

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 14, 2018, 11:41:36 am »

Shut the fuck up you're not a bit funny
Tier Legendary Elite ++

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #354 on: May 14, 2018, 11:06:45 pm »

Shut the fuck up you're not a bit funny
Herakles was right fdp

Haze

« Reply #355 on: May 15, 2018, 12:31:14 am »
Spoiler
I don't have much to add since Salakien touched upon everything already. It was a pleasure witnessing the transformation of this regiment throughout the past 18 months or so. It's not easy to build a close-knit international community as he managed to do on the foundation of the 66Pp, yet with the support of the loyal followers this is what's been built. I am proud to have been the 2nd in command of this group, the best of its time for quite a period. We had our problems in the end regarding attendance, and I know personally I haven't dedicated enough to the regiment by the finish, but that shouldn't take away from what we've assembled and achieved. Many thanks to Salakien for putting his trust in me and to all those who tagged along with us for this journey, hopefully we've left a mark somewhere. Good luck and goodbye to you all.

Ahoj lads, it is the time to disband Berkshire. It was a good 18 months run but in this late stage of this game we all become kinda tired or bored so me and Fwuffy decided that we should end this marathon. We achieved all 3 important titles - NWL, RGT and RGL and many 2nd and 3rd places. In our history we have a lot of players playing among our ranks and i will mention some of them later but i would like to thank all of you for giving your best in any single match we had. Thanks for all those lads that played with us from the begining until this very end.
I would like to thanks Maxim for helping me to start this regiment. Berkovic, Ereboss and Lone as these most loyal spartans did their best and stayed loyal. Metalsie for being here since the start and never cared about the rank or being sent to spec - always trying the best for the reg. Nifu , we had our fights and problems but you were great player and peak of our strenght when we need it. Henri for trying to be my 2nd CO. Kennedy - you are a great guy and you tried your best in every moment you´ve been with us. Mandarin, my boi you help me a lot in NWL. Marxeil and your soviet lads that were playing with us. You will always be my puppy as i made a video about it :D. French Touch lads - Drake, Extazze and LeBrave you guys raised this regiment to another level. ThrowUpTheX and Golden of the most active guys even now. Ophion, we love your radio voice and your calls. Michal for being our little polish tank and sqeeker :D. Swedes - Carolus, EpicPizza, Stark, Rydhs and Fralla the fkin OP guys in our RGL line up. Maurice the guy that focus always on the team rather then on scores. All those NA players - Panda,Risk,Yoshie,Anthony. 2oothbrush for being our source of music before the matches and other lads that were always here when needed. All the germans and turks. Gatts you helped us with server many times so thank you. I did not forget my czechs and slovaks - Hokej, Thor, Wencosa, LesakJ.. you guys were here from the start and only because of you this regiment become strong and meme :D. At the end Fwuffy the best 2nd CO we ever had . Always doing great and never doubted by any of us. Love ya bois and rip 66th
[close]
Rest in peace 66th, good continuation friends  ;)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #356 on: May 15, 2018, 11:45:31 am »
Spoiler
I don't have much to add since Salakien touched upon everything already. It was a pleasure witnessing the transformation of this regiment throughout the past 18 months or so. It's not easy to build a close-knit international community as he managed to do on the foundation of the 66Pp, yet with the support of the loyal followers this is what's been built. I am proud to have been the 2nd in command of this group, the best of its time for quite a period. We had our problems in the end regarding attendance, and I know personally I haven't dedicated enough to the regiment by the finish, but that shouldn't take away from what we've assembled and achieved. Many thanks to Salakien for putting his trust in me and to all those who tagged along with us for this journey, hopefully we've left a mark somewhere. Good luck and goodbye to you all.

Ahoj lads, it is the time to disband Berkshire. It was a good 18 months run but in this late stage of this game we all become kinda tired or bored so me and Fwuffy decided that we should end this marathon. We achieved all 3 important titles - NWL, RGT and RGL and many 2nd and 3rd places. In our history we have a lot of players playing among our ranks and i will mention some of them later but i would like to thank all of you for giving your best in any single match we had. Thanks for all those lads that played with us from the begining until this very end.
I would like to thanks Maxim for helping me to start this regiment. Berkovic, Ereboss and Lone as these most loyal spartans did their best and stayed loyal. Metalsie for being here since the start and never cared about the rank or being sent to spec - always trying the best for the reg. Nifu , we had our fights and problems but you were great player and peak of our strenght when we need it. Henri for trying to be my 2nd CO. Kennedy - you are a great guy and you tried your best in every moment you´ve been with us. Mandarin, my boi you help me a lot in NWL. Marxeil and your soviet lads that were playing with us. You will always be my puppy as i made a video about it :D. French Touch lads - Drake, Extazze and LeBrave you guys raised this regiment to another level. ThrowUpTheX and Golden of the most active guys even now. Ophion, we love your radio voice and your calls. Michal for being our little polish tank and sqeeker :D. Swedes - Carolus, EpicPizza, Stark, Rydhs and Fralla the fkin OP guys in our RGL line up. Maurice the guy that focus always on the team rather then on scores. All those NA players - Panda,Risk,Yoshie,Anthony. 2oothbrush for being our source of music before the matches and other lads that were always here when needed. All the germans and turks. Gatts you helped us with server many times so thank you. I did not forget my czechs and slovaks - Hokej, Thor, Wencosa, LesakJ.. you guys were here from the start and only because of you this regiment become strong and meme :D. At the end Fwuffy the best 2nd CO we ever had . Always doing great and never doubted by any of us. Love ya bois and rip 66th
[close]
Rest in peace 66th, good continuation friends  ;)

Hurrah for continuation friends !

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2018, 06:47:37 pm »
April fools we converted into a Muslim gf team
Tier Legendary Elite ++

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2018, 06:56:10 pm »
always were one you mean

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2018, 07:33:39 am »
i miss nufnuf nafnaf nifnif nifuf nifu  :-[
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |