Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91866 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 5]
« Reply #780 on: March 30, 2019, 03:43:38 am »
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 03:45:43 am by RussianFury »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #781 on: March 30, 2019, 03:43:47 am »
Crony List coming 2k19
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

|Viper|

« Reply #782 on: March 30, 2019, 03:44:09 am »
We're all true crony's.

MATT123456789

« Reply #783 on: March 30, 2019, 03:46:45 am »
ayy man what do you know all the cronies come to defend one of their own

yoshie when was the last time you won a duel tournament?
russian when was the last time you won a duel tournament?
fireboy when was the last time you won a duel tournament?

exactly

WHEN HAVE ANY OF YOU 7-0D MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE KNOWN AS BEING THE TOP DUELIST IN THE COMMUNITY  IN A FUCKING TOURNAMENT WITH UNDRE 2K HOURS

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

didnt i also carry your guys reg to just about every groupfight win of 2019 and late 2018? oh yeah i did

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

i siwthc sides, to the 42nd, and wot, wot, we almost win, we barely lost by 2 rounds, but its fine baby, the GOATs just gotta adjust to his new team

and after that...

its over.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 30, 2019, 03:47:43 am »
Spoiler

exactly

WHEN HAVE ANY OF YOU 7-0D MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE KNOWN AS BEING THE TOP DUELIST IN THE COMMUNITY  IN A FUCKING TOURNAMENT WITH UNDRE 2K HOURS

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

didnt i also carry your guys reg to just about every groupfight win of 2019 and late 2018? oh yeah i did

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

i siwthc sides, to the 42nd, and wot, wot, we almost win, we barely lost by 2 rounds, but its fine baby, the GOATs just gotta adjust to his new team

and after that...

its over.
[close]
i hate it when cronies come on nw and try to assert their authority. they don't even put spoilers for their stupidly lost posts too.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 30, 2019, 03:47:47 am »

MATT123456789

« Reply #786 on: March 30, 2019, 03:51:04 am »
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]
i hate it when cronies come on nw and try to assert their authority. they don't even put spoilers for their stupidly lost posts too.

tell me when was the last time you left the LG bubble and top fraggined an ddropped 40 + frags in a groupfight

also when was the last time you top fragged for the LG??

oh yeah i remember, it was one time in the past 4 months, and you were giddy like a little school girl after

stfu and be quiet, become humble bitch

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 30, 2019, 03:52:14 am »
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

tell me when was the last time you left the LG bubble and top fraggined an ddropped 40 + frags in a groupfight

oh yeah i remember, it was one time in the past 4 months, and you were giddy like a little school girl after

become humble bitch

MATT123456789

« Reply #788 on: March 30, 2019, 03:54:56 am »
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

become humble bitch

motherfucker, when the whole goddman community underrates your ass, its time to speak up

the fact that i even lasted this long without speaking up is a testament to my morals and humility

the whole NW community already knwos im the best to ever play the goddman game just you insecure cunts wont admit it

plz get out my face

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 30, 2019, 03:55:31 am »
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

become humble bitch

motherfucker, when the whole goddman community underrates your ass, its time to speak up

the fact that i even lasted this long without speaking up is a testament to my morals and humility

the whole NW community already knwos im the best to ever play the goddman game just you insecure cunts wont admit it

plz get out my face
False. Also, become humble bitch.

MATT123456789

« Reply #790 on: March 30, 2019, 03:58:02 am »
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

become humble bitch

plz get out my face

you go negative while being on the most stacked reg to ever exist

for the past 2-3 yeras had you played on a different reg no one would think you were any better than say an 85 ranking and thats FACTS

whats the one part of NW where you cant rely on your temamtes?

Dueling

what are you trash at ?

dueling

kay

|Viper|

« Reply #791 on: March 30, 2019, 03:59:02 am »
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

become humble bitch

plz get out my face

for the past 2-3 yeras had you played on a different reg no one would think you were any better than say an 85 ranking and thats FACTS

Dueling

what are you trash at ?

dueling

kay
Wrong.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 30, 2019, 04:00:26 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

become humble bitch

plz get out my face

Dueling

what are you trash at ?

dueling

kay
[close]
1. The current status of the LG is not he most stacked regiment to exist.
2. Okay... The only way to get any notoriety is to play in big competitive regiments.
3. People like you make dueling boring. But I guess that's really the one thing that you think you have on me so that's fine.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:02:02 am by RussianFury »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #793 on: March 30, 2019, 04:03:13 am »
Spoiler
[close]
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

MATT123456789

« Reply #794 on: March 30, 2019, 04:07:45 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

exactly

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

and after that...

its over.
[close]

become humble bitch

plz get out my face

Dueling

what are you trash at ?

dueling

kay
[close]
1. The current status of the LG is not he most stacked regiment to exist.
2. Okay... The only way to get any notoriety is to play in big competitive regiments.
3. People like you make dueling boring.

people like me make dueling boring?

LMAOOOOOOOO

"people like you make dueling boring"

ask any motherufkcer and they wil go "matt has one aggressive ass style"

even dante said it

i 7-0d suns , shiet, it only took 30 minutes, the average ft7 with suns takes 40+ minutes for most people

and everyone watching that duel will attest i was the most aggressive

the LG is def the most stacked reg to ever exist for the current state of the community

just be quiet

it doesnt even matter what reg i am

i still just about always top frag and have been that way since i was in the low 1k hours

it doesnt matter

i could be a little crony, like yall, and ONLY groupfight with a stacked reg likes yours, then say "hey look at all these wins i have"

nah

im better than that.