Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91851 times)

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 2]
« Reply #465 on: February 27, 2019, 07:02:54 am »
Captain Profile #2 : Baby Jesus's Flying Squirrels

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Suns

« Reply #466 on: February 27, 2019, 07:16:09 am »
Just to point out godfrieds point. We never did quit, We played our matches until the end and did our best with what we were.
Yes. I watched the steam when you guys faced us. I think we won 16-4 or something, and it wasn’t pretty, but at no point was there any salt, tilt, or rage from anyone on your team. It was really quite something.
I even subbed myself in to give you guys a better chance lol

lol...

a lot of people on that team did not get along very well and would tell me how much they hated playing because its impossible for them to have a chance at winning 1 match

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #467 on: February 27, 2019, 02:22:54 pm »
Just to point out godfrieds point. We never did quit, We played our matches until the end and did our best with what we were.
Yes. I watched the steam when you guys faced us. I think we won 16-4 or something, and it wasn’t pretty, but at no point was there any salt, tilt, or rage from anyone on your team. It was really quite something.

lol...

a lot of people on that team did not get along very well and would tell me how much they hated playing because its impossible for them to have a chance at winning 1 match

Yeah we didn't always get along but we still played and finished our matches
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #468 on: February 27, 2019, 05:32:01 pm »
LGBT team when?
The Myth, The Legend

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #469 on: February 27, 2019, 06:32:49 pm »
LGBT team when?

When you kiss me furryboy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #470 on: February 27, 2019, 07:24:19 pm »
LGBT team when?

When you kiss me furryboy

youd be team captain if there was a homosexual team
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #471 on: February 27, 2019, 07:46:33 pm »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #472 on: February 27, 2019, 08:21:09 pm »

lol...

^^

To follow up on Jolly’s point. Despite the AfterShock team itself not being created under the most ideal of circumstances (As it was mainly comprised of players who had either only recently signed up or had been sitting in the free agent pool for months), it was still a preferable alternative to those on it. Inspite of a few abrasive personalities and a lack of skill in relation to those teams that had been playing together since the beginning of the league, I think the majority of us found it enjoyable. As for myself, I of course would have liked the team to have found more success. But seeing as how I was away for the initial tryouts and only joined the league after it had been active for a few months, I was content with at least the opportunity to play during WPC’s latter half.

You can take from this what you will, but just know that in AfterShock’s specific situation the formation of a ‘new’ team worked well in all but performance.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 27, 2019, 08:52:07 pm »
Spoiler

lol...

^^

To follow up on Jolly’s point. Despite the AfterShock team itself not being created under the most ideal of circumstances (As it was mainly comprised of players who had either only recently signed up or had been sitting in the free agent pool for months), it was still a preferable alternative to those on it. Inspite of a few abrasive personalities and a lack of skill in relation to those teams that had been playing together since the beginning of the league, I think the majority of us found it enjoyable. As for myself, I of course would have liked the team to have found more success. But seeing as how I was away for the initial tryouts and only joined the league after it had been active for a few months, I was content with at least the opportunity to play during WPC’s latter half.

You can take from this what you will, but just know that in AfterShock’s specific situation the formation of a ‘new’ team worked well in all but performance.
[close]
^^
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #474 on: February 27, 2019, 11:45:07 pm »
imagine arguing about shit teams, but then realizing awaken was fucking cancer.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #475 on: February 28, 2019, 12:36:00 am »
The power of Friendship is not Cancer!
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #476 on: February 28, 2019, 01:59:19 am »
that turned out being the 3rd best team in the tourney maybe 2nd if they started as they ended
Saying Awakened was better than Masters and maybe better than Infamous? You on some crack man

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #477 on: February 28, 2019, 02:11:58 am »
that turned out being the 3rd best team in the tourney maybe 2nd if they started as they ended
Saying Awakened was better than Masters and maybe better than Infamous? You on some crack man
we actually finished pretty strong. we did tie masters and we’re destroying infamous in scrims. Probably would have had a better record if people showed up when they said they would and if we didn’t have that 0-4 start
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Suns

« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2019, 04:08:08 am »
beginning of the league Masters was not great

mid-end of the league after maple got dropped I got put on as well as krastinov the team improved much better

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2019, 04:42:25 am »
beginning of the league Masters was not great

mid-end of the league after maple got dropped I got put on as well as krastinov the team improved much better

Not exactly. We started doing bad (lost first 2) then started doing well and won some matches after fixing chem issues. Then yoshie and theodin left. then we got maple and raf, did bad; then maple dropped. Then you and kras joined
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 05:48:41 am by Risk_ »