Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 364111 times)

Offline Grecha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Grecha
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1425 on: March 24, 2017, 04:06:57 pm »
Nation: Belarus
Player's Name: Grecha
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrgri
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I want to play for my nation. I will try to get some peple from other mods like mercenaris and c-rpg to get a proper team

Co-captain: Grecha
Co-captain: ??
Roster: Grecha, HEMISQUAVER, NVS, NagibashenkO, BLR_Free, TBA
2.3 Hours on MB, okay then.

I was playing 3+- years in not steam (torrent) version of this game, mostly I played in Mercenaries, but had some experience in NW too. And u are right, I start to play in steam version a few days ago, then my friend told me about this tournament. Because I think it is very interesting event.

Offline Grecha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Grecha
« Reply #1426 on: March 24, 2017, 04:09:47 pm »
Spoiler
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I want to play for my nation. I will try to get some peple from other mods like mercenaris and c-rpg to get a proper team

As far as I know there was guy called Gandalf_the_Rainbow , he is really good with swords in Native he used to play NW you should contact him.
His steam ; https://steamcommunity.com/id/inputsomethingcoolhere/
[close]
Thanks a lot!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1427 on: March 24, 2017, 04:33:17 pm »
Spoiler
NWWC 2k17 biggest tournament meme of the community yet?
Is there any other Issue besides people having problems with the Icelandic Team?
LUL
Could you elaborate that very eloquent expression my dear Hadhod?

I find it hard to believe that even needs an elaboration, as they say "The proof is in the pudding" or something like it.
[close]
This is NW, not a restaurant you fuckin' nonce.

Mousso at this very moment
[close]
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1428 on: March 24, 2017, 06:11:18 pm »

People like you are actually disgusting, if you have to go for 4k hours to get good at a game you should have quit a long fucking time ago.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1429 on: March 24, 2017, 06:21:59 pm »

People like you are actually disgusting, if you have to go for 4k hours to get good at a game you should have quit a long fucking time ago.
+1

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1430 on: March 24, 2017, 07:14:32 pm »

But I was born pro????? ???

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 24, 2017, 07:44:34 pm »
Look, I can only improof something if you tell me whats wrong you imbecile. Im on the Iceland thing atm, if you have any other fucking issues then tell me in english and dont just post LUL in the thread. Im 100% triggered right now
Spliting UK to England and Scotland makes it impossible to control if someone is scottish or english. Scots = English its like south french/italian north french/italian.
But you know best I guess.

You ruined all the fun.  :'(

max1m

« Reply #1432 on: March 24, 2017, 08:36:55 pm »
to trully enjoy this game you should have good pc without in-game laggs and low ping

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #1433 on: March 24, 2017, 08:50:59 pm »
to trully enjoy this game you should have good pc without in-game laggs and low ping
or just don't be shit.  :o

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: March 24, 2017, 09:04:56 pm »
you are one of those goob ::)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1435 on: March 24, 2017, 09:49:30 pm »
you are one of those goob ::)
Goob now on suicide watch
n1 fam
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

max1m

« Reply #1436 on: March 24, 2017, 10:11:42 pm »
Everyone has their own problems so don't be like that xD

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1437 on: March 25, 2017, 01:13:12 am »
NWWC 2k17 biggest tournament meme of the community yet?
Is there any other Issue besides people having problems with the Icelandic Team?
LUL
Could you elaborate that very eloquent expression my dear Hadhod?

Hmm let me think...

"My grandma's sister emigrated to Canada, can I play for the CAN team now please? "
"I've lived in Ireland for 3 days. Even though I am wholly British I can apply for team IRE now."
(Note: These are just generalisations of the typical stuff in this thread. No need to get your jimmies rustled Irish and Canadians, I just used it as an example)

Besides all the Volunteer profiles of people who have their profile on steam set to private and have never been around the community.
A few no names apply to captain team Scotland and all the MLG pros in there readily accept them? Hmmmm, you don't think that's fishy?
It's the same shit every year, Team GB rejects try to make their own team because they are too bad for the premier line up. It hasn't been as bad as this year for a while though.

But whatever floats your boat: It's your tournament, you make the rules.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1438 on: March 25, 2017, 01:14:27 am »
We didn't actually allow any non Canadians tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1439 on: March 25, 2017, 01:15:45 am »
(Note: These are just generalisations of the typical stuff in this thread. No need to get your jimmies rustled Irish and Canadians, I just used it as an example)