Author Topic: LGBT2P2IAA+ Thread  (Read 23537 times)

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: LGBT Thread
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2015, 12:09:41 pm »
Is it me or does FSE house less straight people nowadays?
Seems the fags are taking over, Sir Lazanis. This situation is quite queer.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2015, 12:29:48 pm »
Reason why I posted what I did is because people wonder why this community is so toxic, just look at the way members treat others.

people who say this community is toxic are usually fucking gay boys who think the internet and reality are the same thing, get a fucking life and stop trying to change the kindergarten

sincerely go fuck yourself, jew.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2015, 12:35:12 pm »
Reason why I posted what I did is because people wonder why this community is so toxic, just look at the way members treat others.

I guess you've never played a multiplayer game and never been on any other forum or website where people communicate.
I get that, but this is a small community of which one or two members get taken this piss out of them by quite a few people after almost every single thing they post.

Edit: We're getting extremely off topic, PM me or don't if you wish to talk.
Speak English. Also, I assure you, just talk to gluk once or read his posts. He is the epitome of a cancer and must be eliminated from this forum.

Don't really want to put effort into trying to find a reason to dislike someone. Could you give a proper reason? Link to something that shows it?
Well, I think you are asking for a bit much on FSE when you said proper reason. Im just gonna say that he makes me cringe and people who make me cringe are usually people I avoid, but its just so hilarious to push gluk around, I made an exception.

I don't think I am asking for too much. What you're saying is that you put effort into trying to annoy Gluk because he makes you cringe? I don't know Gluk well at all, he could be a prick for all I know.

But when you start insulting someone you seem like more of an ass. You don't even say why you're doing it. I asked you why, and you said that a reason is too much to ask for? You're "Watched", so I am obviously not the first person to notice how you act like an asswipe.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2015, 01:04:23 pm »

I guess you've never played a multiplayer game and never been on any other forum or website where people communicate.
I get that, but this is a small community of which one or two members get taken this piss out of them by quite a few people after almost every single thing they post.

Edit: We're getting extremely off topic, PM me or don't if you wish to talk.
Speak English. Also, I assure you, just talk to gluk once or read his posts. He is the epitome of a cancer and must be eliminated from this forum.

Don't really want to put effort into trying to find a reason to dislike someone. Could you give a proper reason? Link to something that shows it?
Well, I think you are asking for a bit much on FSE when you said proper reason. Im just gonna say that he makes me cringe and people who make me cringe are usually people I avoid, but its just so hilarious to push gluk around, I made an exception.

I don't think I am asking for too much. What you're saying is that you put effort into trying to annoy Gluk because he makes you cringe? I don't know Gluk well at all, he could be a prick for all I know.

But when you start insulting someone you seem like more of an ass. You don't even say why you're doing it. I asked you why, and you said that a reason is too much to ask for? You're "Watched", so I am obviously not the first person to notice how you act like an asswipe.
i think ur makin a big mistaek. :^)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2015, 01:17:25 pm »
I think you will get a warning for quote pyramides. Use spoilers, please!
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2015, 02:37:58 pm »

people who say this community is toxic are usually fucking gay boys who think the internet and reality are the same thing, get a fucking life and stop trying to change the kindergarten

There's two types of people on this forum from what I've seen:

There's the people that come on here and actually want to enjoy their gay little discussion thread or whatever.
Then there's the forum scum with 500,000+ posts that call everyone else 'gay boys who confuse the internet with reality' and have the sole intent of turning everything into baby /pol/.

This is the first time i've ever made a thread on here and just wanted a quiet little thread for a small part of the community, but instead we have supreme dank memer sven and reddit gold user akko spreading their cancer everywhere. This community *is* toxic and I guess that makes you right in saying that gay boys call it that.

Rock the casbah

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2015, 02:40:45 pm »

There's the people that come on here and actually want to enjoy their gay little discussion thread or whatever.
Then there's the forum scum with 500,000+ posts that call everyone else 'gay boys who confuse the internet with reality' and have the sole intent of turning everything into baby /pol/.

This is the first time i've ever made a thread on here and just wanted a quiet little thread for a small part of the community, but instead we have supreme dank memer sven and reddit gold user akko spreading their cancer everywhere. This community *is* toxic and I guess that makes you right in saying that gay boys call it that.
:0 it thinks it haz discuvrd teh truth, bt in reality, it iz just anoder fggt dat thinks it has kan reazun wit us. mmmmm, gunna call teh fse lynch mob

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2015, 02:44:20 pm »

:0 it thinks it haz discuvrd teh truth, bt in reality, it iz just anoder fggt dat thinks it has kan reazun wit us. mmmmm, gunna call teh fse lynch mob

fuckin' lol.
Rock the casbah

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2015, 03:51:45 pm »
This forum just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2015, 03:54:27 pm »

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I think someone has a little growing up to do.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2015, 08:02:56 pm »

I like how that's clearly supposed to be a veiled insult. Stop being so insensitive, jamayns.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2015, 08:15:58 pm »
i am  hurt

hurt is me

wowowow

o y cri
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2015, 08:26:42 pm »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2015, 08:43:53 pm »

yeah ok mate top kek you make the same point i made yet you try to get on a high horse, also your fucking name is 'csderp' and you talk about /pol/ yet you call me a dank memer and akko is a reddit gold user, fucking yard ape logic right there

only people with no real lives care if the internet cares about them because they are the only people who need it, the rest of us have real people who are there for us

yet here you are making an lgbt thread so you can get all of fse's homo boys' feels and then make yourself a victim when people say something different

now go back to fondling your dildo, kiddo

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I think someone has a little growing up to do.

alright mate, atleast i can grow up

you'll be a bellend for the rest of your life on the other hand

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2015, 08:58:17 pm »
The thing that baffles me the most is how someone could make a thread like this on FSE in the year of our lord two thousand and fifteen expecting it to not get shit on.

Like... are you handicapped? I mean, you're a twinko so we know that already but wtf at least have some common sense.