Author Topic: ~NW Stories~  (Read 14375 times)

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ~NW Stories~
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 04:28:14 am »
I dont have a really good memory, but I have a story here.

Back when I was a little pub back in good ol 2012 (or 11, I don't know I was dumb back then) I bought the Napoleonic Wars DLC with my hard earned buckaroos. I was like many new players who were excited to join a regiment and play in a community full of "cuuuuul" people and stuff. I joined a commander battle server and the admin was asking people to join his reg. Being the little rapscallion I was, I said in chat "Ye", and immediately I was in a ts. Apparently the guy didn't tell me much about his reg and there was two other regs in the ts. I went into a channel under the name of "22e Regiment" They were having training and they noticed I was in the channel. They asked who was I and stuff, with the simple reply of "I am here to join your reg", with me not knowing this was a different reg. They told me my tags, Got on the server and they told me they were wrong. Got back, changed my tags, came back to the server, still wrong, 5 more tries, still wrong, I yell "Why the heck does this matter?", they start laughing, and finally I was part of the 22e. Apparently I was basically stolen from the original recruiter, and if it wasent for that, I couldn't be the guy typing here.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:31:06 pm by JUAN THE GREAT! »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2015, 01:00:28 pm »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 12:44:38 pm »
I broke the rules

Offline DustyPwny

• Volunteer
  • *clop clop* In memory of Bondage.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lance Corporal
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 04:16:45 pm »
My Sergeant Major asked "the question" right in the middle of a round of bot survival. Ended up dying of laughter as I made him and the others in the TS look up what it meant and then asked if they really thought that of me. I'm now good friends with the glorious bastards. :3The end.

Phailur

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 04:30:23 pm »
My Sergeant Major asked "the question" right in the middle of a round of bot survival. Ended up dying of laughter as I made him and the others in the TS look up what it meant and then asked if they really thought that of me. I'm now good friends with the glorious bastards. :3The end.
NA's.... what are you on about?

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 08:22:23 pm »
NA's.... what are you on about?
^^^^^^

Phailur

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 08:57:24 pm »
During my first linebattle crumpet asked me "the question" i replied "fuck off you cheeky cunt" and the proceeded to teamkill our entire line. Needless to say i contracted autism from it.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2015, 06:04:32 pm »
Awesome Moment with my 3teFK Fellows :)
[YouTube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=irW1z3WXQjI[/YouTube]

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2015, 10:33:16 pm »
I remember my first linebattle I was directly behind the officer of the line and I went in to change my settings. Once I got done changing them I exited out of the settings menu to find I was presenting my gun at the back of the officers head and before I knew it I shot him in the back of the head ::) The 2nd in command of the line ran up in front of me to kick me as the officer was saying to shoot me, the person behind me tried shooting me from behind and instead of hitting me hit the guy in front of me. During that event my finger was holding down right click the whenever we weren't firing or meleeing ;)
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Suns

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2015, 07:50:02 am »
I remember sometimes in a linebattle where we lined up to shoot, I would left click thinking it was in shooting mode, but it was in melee mode and before I knew it I had either hit someone or teamkilled.  :-[

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2015, 03:52:52 pm »
I dont have a really good memory, but I have a story here.

Back when I was a little pub back in good ol 2012 (or 11, I don't know I was dumb back then) I bought the Napoleonic Wars DLC with my hard earned buckaroos. I was like many new players who were excited to join a regiment and play in a community full of "cuuuuul" people and stuff. I joined a commander battle server and the admin was asking people to join his reg. Being the little rapscallion I was, I said in chat "Ye", and immediately I was in a ts. Apparently the guy didn't tell me much about his reg and there was two other regs in the ts. I went into a channel under the name of "22e Regiment" They were having training and they noticed I was in the channel. They asked who was I and stuff, with the simple reply of "I am here to join your reg", with me not knowing this was a different reg. They told me my tags, Got on the server and they told me they were wrong. Got back, changed my tags, came back to the server, still wrong, 5 more tries, still wrong, I yell "Why the heck does this matter?", they start laughing, and finally I was part of the 22e. Apparently I was basically stolen from the original recruiter, and if it wasent for that, I couldn't be the guy typing here.

Well i was in the 22e as well. Same story just got the game.(I thought joining a regiment was hard,little did i know lol. Added portals on steam and he told me to get ts. He thought i was a retard be cause it took me 20 minutes for me to get it working LOL! After 5 mins to find the 22e server.When i joined my mic was crap and i had a really high voice.(Before i knew it everyone thought i was a girl.) I did not argue because i got "special trainings",But after being there 4 months i got promoted once!.(only attended like 6 events because at the time 8-9 was a bad time.  I left and proceed to become a eu4 buff. Luckey the 22e never left me and i joined the 104th (the 1st one) and proceeded tomfall in love with the game and the reg.

Offline spearman745

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 06:35:04 pm »

I remember that xD man old USMC days.

Suns

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2015, 07:01:52 am »
Was in some 63e regular linebattle. Came down to a 12v20, I ended up killing 8 people and making it a 1v1. Then all of a sudden, the only other guy on the enemy team shoots the arty cannon, and of all places it ends up hitting me. Winning them the round.  :'(

Lawbringer

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2015, 09:25:13 am »
Back in the 58e, we did an NANWL match against Deadeye's 1tes Black Legion. The score ended as 9-1 in favor of the 58e. What one round did we lose?

It was down to a 2v1 in melee

[58e]Sgt~Clifton and [58e]Cpl~Swerp

Versus

1tes_ObLt_Deadeye

Clifton goes in for the upblock to shut down Deadeye's attack, Swerp positions himself right behind Clifton. Swerp thinks he can kill Deadeye as soon as Deadeye stabs Clifton due to stun.

Swerp stabs too early, killing Clifton as Deadeye releases his own stab simultaneously. Deadeye's stab goes through the teamkillled body of Clifton and kills Swerp.

Rip the dream

Offline Salcos

• First Lieutenant
  • Deus Vult, Romans 12:11, Κύριε Ελέησον
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Salcos
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 01:43:17 pm »
I spawn in and I was immediately shot across the map by the enemy team, it was a good wait for the next round.
I hate it when people pass me a cup by holding on to the rim of it...