Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 372008 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2015, 03:15:50 am »
the highlighted one is the real one
[close]

GG Betty, perfect dupe. DDosing the proper server and replacing it with a fake. Shame that she missed little details like, I dont know, the game rules or the lag.
<3

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #571 on: February 15, 2015, 06:13:38 am »
[close]

GG Betty, perfect dupe. DDosing the proper server and replacing it with a fake. Shame that she missed little details like, I dont know, the game rules or the lag.
It is not Betty's server.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2015, 01:07:41 pm »
[close]

Whose is it?
<3

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #573 on: February 15, 2015, 01:26:34 pm »
[close]

Whose is it?
He won't tell anybody ;_;

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
<3

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #575 on: February 15, 2015, 06:41:49 pm »
Betty's server is Tropical Betty and it had nothing to do with us whatsoever.......

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 15, 2015, 09:44:41 pm »
If you would know... hahahaha  8) ;)
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 15, 2015, 10:22:39 pm »
If you would know... hahahaha  8) ;)
Elling = Elliot confrmd

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #578 on: February 16, 2015, 12:12:24 am »
I have both in my list of favorites, so that can't be Betty's server.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 16, 2015, 12:15:14 am »
I have both in my list of favorites, so that can't be Betty's server.
LewLew

Offline magnus312

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 17, 2015, 03:20:31 pm »
Hi! We are a regiment who often play on the Tropical Paradise server, we really like the server and have played on it for a long time now. But we are all growing very concerned over how short sighted, ignorant and rash some of the admins are. We are a quite small reg and we have all been kicked and then temp banned for having our reg name and then asking why we were kicked.
We are currently 5 guys, the names are as follows: SS_Sturmbahnfuhrer_Aahste SS_Stabsgefreiter_Dickhead SS_Hauptmann_Sophie SS_Schutzmann_Petrus and SS_Panzergrenadier_Jon.
We are getting very tired of getting banned and being treated like trolls by almost all of the admins, the worst of them is BlueMoon. Please do something about this. Thx.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 17, 2015, 04:16:39 pm »
Hi! We are a regiment who often play on the Tropical Paradise server, we really like the server and have played on it for a long time now. But we are all growing very concerned over how short sighted, ignorant and rash some of the admins are. We are a quite small reg and we have all been kicked and then temp banned for having our reg name and then asking why we were kicked.
We are currently 5 guys, the names are as follows: SS_Sturmbahnfuhrer_Aahste SS_Stabsgefreiter_Dickhead SS_Hauptmann_Sophie SS_Schutzmann_Petrus and SS_Panzergrenadier_Jon.
We are getting very tired of getting banned and being treated like trolls by almost all of the admins, the worst of them is BlueMoon. Please do something about this. Thx.

In my opinion this bans are totally correct. How short sighted, ignorant and rash do you have to be to found a regiment called SS?
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #582 on: February 17, 2015, 05:13:52 pm »
Ted completely right, we are not fans of regiments that engineered the holocaust come back and make a ban-appeal that's actual serious. If you have enough sense to know the SS was German and know their ranks you obviously know what they did. Don't play stupid please.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 17, 2015, 06:58:13 pm »

1. We are not ignorant, rash or short sighted.
2. BlueMoon is actually a very good admin like everyone else in our admin Team.

Please don't use that name on our server anymore. There is no Need for a discussion here. Conway already said it. we are not fans of that.

I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #584 on: February 19, 2015, 04:05:20 am »
Hello everyone, I - a regular tropical paradise player - witnessed admin abuse at arround 2am 2/19/2015 by 15th_YR_Pte_Janne who has violated the aims of the tropical paradise server.
"players can have as much freedom as they want."
So what happened was for whatever reason an admin has created his own rule that restricted people from using certain class and began swapping people to the spectators , i was outraged by this decision since it was not listed in the rules, and asked an administrator why has he done that and where do the rules list restricting people from using that specific class. An administrator has not provided me a valid reason and even threatened to ban me from the server, not to mention i was offended.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:08:52 am by FineApple »
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡