Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 370441 times)

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #540 on: February 06, 2015, 09:33:35 pm »
Elling hides puppies in his basement
Amongst other things... (SirJames, Arc, Mhorn etc) :3
Sorry paaaaal

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 06, 2015, 09:48:45 pm »
<3

Offline Chippithesquirrel

• Volunteer
  • i rek u 1v1 k?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chippi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #542 on: February 08, 2015, 02:41:23 pm »
Steam Name:[33rd]Chippi
In-game Name:33rd_Cpl_Chippi/Chippi
Why you should be an administrator?: i go on the server almost every day and just to help the community :)
Previous Experience(If Any): 33rd Nco so do a lot of admin on the 33rd servers during training.

Offline 62nd_Landino

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 08, 2015, 04:14:50 pm »
In-game Name: 62nd_Fus_Landon
Why you should be an administrator?: I should be an administrator because I love playing on Tropical Paradise and I love its community. I want to provide assistance in making it a server everyone wants to play on. Whenever I am not in an event for my regiment, I play on Tropical Paradise. I should also be an admin because I am NA so I will be able to be on during hours EU admins are not able to be on.
Previous Experience(If Any): I have experience being an admin on regimental servers and on my own server. I also have lots of previous experience being a moderator/admin on multiple minecraft servers. I was a moderator, head moderator, moderator, and then an admin. I no longer play minecraft so that I can play on M&B and Tropical Paradise more often.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #544 on: February 08, 2015, 04:15:38 pm »
Loving the server even if it is EU, definitely a great warm up before EU LB's  :D
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #545 on: February 08, 2015, 06:09:32 pm »
Popped on last night, got over 200 kills on one map  8)
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 08, 2015, 07:39:13 pm »
Loving the server even if it is EU, definitely a great warm up before EU LB's  :D
Popped on last night, got over 200 kills on one map  8)
Too pro

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 09, 2015, 05:07:23 pm »
I guess we're doing something right, if people steal our name and maps :3

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #548 on: February 09, 2015, 07:49:15 pm »
Why you should be an administrator?: I should be an administrator because I love playing on Tropical Paradise and I love its community. I want to provide assistance in making it a server everyone wants to play on. Whenever I am not in an event for my regiment, I play on Tropical Paradise. I should also be an admin because I am NA so I will be able to be on during hours EU admins are not able to be on.
Previous Experience(If Any): I have experience being an admin on regimental servers and on my own server. I also have lots of previous experience being a moderator/admin on multiple minecraft servers. I was a moderator, head moderator, moderator, and then an admin. I no longer play minecraft so that I can play on M&B and Tropical Paradise more often.
Admin applications are currently closed. Those that have been accepted have been contacted. Those that has not been contacted, have not been given admin.
You should read.
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #549 on: February 09, 2015, 08:15:59 pm »
I'll show Nappur whos map r bester! I'll make my own server called luke warm paradise! Take dat nappur!

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #550 on: February 09, 2015, 08:35:45 pm »
I'll show Nappur whos map r bester! I'll make my own server called luke warm paradise! Take dat nappur!
Feck off 

Offline 62nd_Landino

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 09, 2015, 10:35:22 pm »
Admin applications are currently closed. Those that have been accepted have been contacted. Those that has not been contacted, have not been given admin.
You should read.
Srry I copy/pasted the wrong thing..... u dont got to be rude.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #552 on: February 10, 2015, 01:04:05 am »
You should read.
Srry I copy/pasted the wrong thing..... u dont got to be rude.
I am not rude I just said the truth ;)
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 10, 2015, 01:41:59 am »
Thats a nice head you have on your shoulders.
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #554 on: February 10, 2015, 01:54:58 pm »
Thats a nice head you have on your shoulders.
Hi Mr Ghost