Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 372448 times)

Offline MacCraig

• Private
  • "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2014, 08:21:35 am »
Steam Name: McGruff
Name of which you were banned: ffurG_cM
Date when you were banned: 11/11/14
Action leading to ban: I was honestly talking to a friend on the server, talking back and forth to meet on island, ship etc.. and this admin who seriously dislikes me for reasons unknown (I think it is for when way back I gave my views of politics in game once saying that I am an anti-obama, tea party supporter) perm. banned me for a second, third time? but I did not break any of the rules listed upon server entry.
Why should you be unbanned: Admin abuse? I didn't break any rules. Just talking in game.
PlayerID: ?
This is the 3rd time you get banned, i don't vote for getting you unbanned

I'm sorry mate but what is the problem? as I explained in a previous post that this admin in game seriously has a "personal vendetta" against me for reasons honestly unknown. I didn't break any rules, so I don't get what's going on here.
I'm with you, mate!
I know you didn't do nothing.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 05:15:27 pm by MacCraig »

Offline dingman1234

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: November 16, 2014, 05:54:50 am »
So will I ever be un-banned from this server? if not can you please be kind enough to explain why exactly not? as I've stated I have not broken any rules at all. So what logic permits me to be banned?.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #347 on: November 19, 2014, 03:32:53 am »
Ban Request
In-game Name:Daisy_The_Lolipop_Girl
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 2:25 Am GMT
How was the individual acting in a way that they should be banned: Homophobia, racism, and abusive in chat towards admin, suspected of being banned sevral days ago but having sevral keys
Proof (Use Spoilers please): http://gyazo.com/e951a5026ff108b74c2ecdb4abbbe902 (You can check logs around that time for more proof.

Having banned a suspected Betty key several days ago for being abusive towards admins using who were admin chat, I instantly assumed that this was Betty as they made the same remarks. I wanted more visual evidence before making a ban but they left before it could happen.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #348 on: November 19, 2014, 03:06:35 pm »
Ban Request
In-game Name:Daisy_The_Lolipop_Girl
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 2:25 Am GMT
How was the individual acting in a way that they should be banned: Homophobia, racism, and abusive in chat towards admin, suspected of being banned sevral days ago but having sevral keys
Proof (Use Spoilers please): http://gyazo.com/e951a5026ff108b74c2ecdb4abbbe902 (You can check logs around that time for more proof.

Having banned a suspected Betty key several days ago for being abusive towards admins using who were admin chat, I instantly assumed that this was Betty as they made the same remarks. I wanted more visual evidence before making a ban but they left before it could happen.
Of course she was Betty

Offline Friendly

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 20, 2014, 05:23:11 am »
Ban Request:

The username in question is Blanco.  The server in question is Tropical Paradise.  Two nights in a row he has TNT spammed removing all build points as soon as the map loads, starting at roughly 10PM EST both days.  Not sure if this other claim also has basis, he could be the real deal and was being sarcastic; but someone under the name of ButtBuddy was on the server talking as though he were THE actual ButtBuddy admin.  Even so, Blanco decided to TNT spam again while ButtBuddy was on the server.  When the TNT went off for the third time in two nights, the ButtBuddy user on the server said he would ban him - if he was the real ButtBuddy.  This leaves me to assume that it's possible they are both friends and he was trolling me further when I was telling ButtBuddy what was happening.  Basically Blanco broke every server rule except for sinking ships that have just spawned.

Unfortunately when I printscreened it took an image of my Steam overlay rather than the game.  Though I'm sure another user by the name of Dvisco can corroborate my claim.  If you can't ban him based on this testimony I'll be sure to record a playthrough in the future and send it to you guys.  That's how bad I want this guy removed.  He doesn't just TNT spam to get rid of build points, he does it specifically because he knows I am intending on building.  It completely ruins the experience.  Not only am I playing with someone who is ruining everyone else's experience, he's flat out harassing me specifically.  I frequent this server quite a bit.  Almost all of my 300 logged hours on Warband has been on this server and it would be a shame to see my experience on the server turn into this continuous harassment.  Perhaps a perma-ban can't be done without the evidence, which I'll be sure to save videos from now on; but is a temp ban at least reasonable?  Thanks.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 20, 2014, 10:19:07 pm »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:29:48 pm by Ghost9447 »
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 20, 2014, 11:07:28 pm »
I cri evry tim, 2 keep nappur off meh mind woooo oooo oooo oooooooooooooo

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 20, 2014, 11:17:45 pm »
oops i forgot your complaint. sorry. i also think that's Betty. she also insulted me like that
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Friendly

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 20, 2014, 11:24:02 pm »
Friendly add me on steam please. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079976587

Alright I've added you.  My username is Dogmeat.

Offline Dimitri Boyka

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hand_Of_God_Priest_Dovahkiin
« Reply #354 on: November 21, 2014, 12:06:21 am »
Are you going to import more maps? Since its getting little bit boring to play on 3 maps.

Offline MacCraig

• Private
  • "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 21, 2014, 09:31:25 am »
Are you going to import more maps? Since its getting little bit boring to play on 3 maps.
A little bit boring? It already got boring 1 month ago. Same 3 maps. I already know every single thing and glitch in every map.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #356 on: November 22, 2014, 12:42:26 am »
Steam Name: McGruff
Name of which you were banned: ffurG_cM
Date when you were banned: 11/11/14
Action leading to ban: I was honestly talking to a friend on the server, talking back and forth to meet on island, ship etc.. and this admin who seriously dislikes me for reasons unknown (I think it is for when way back I gave my views of politics in game once saying that I am an anti-obama, tea party supporter) perm. banned me for a second, third time? but I did not break any of the rules listed upon server entry.
Why should you be unbanned: Admin abuse? I didn't break any rules. Just talking in game.
PlayerID: ?
Unbanned.

Here is your ID, in case you get banned again.  672587 # 

Sorry for the delay.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #357 on: November 22, 2014, 12:43:43 am »
As for map making, I will take a look at what I can create.
If anybody have a map that might fit the server, feel free to post it in this thread.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 22, 2014, 02:08:21 am »
I might start on a map that I was making for the server a long time ago
But people no like my maps cause lagggggg

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 22, 2014, 04:13:54 am »
Crank up the Cox N' Crendor and buddywasisname guys because I'm pulling a mapping night!