Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 372453 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2014, 10:01:58 pm »
Give CS:GO keys 4 admon
u wont smurf account mseven??
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2014, 10:13:14 pm »

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lindblom
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2014, 11:39:17 pm »
Great server this, I play on it every day pretty much. Though from an cavalry perspective: the class limit is kinda boring, I understand that you do not want everyone to go cavalry as that would be boring for infantry but I think the class limits should be slightly more "free." other than that everything is great.

Offline Snickers

• Second Lieutenant
  • :]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_BrigGrenPfcPvt_Zebo
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2014, 05:58:11 pm »
Steam Name: 12th_Rifles | Zebo
In-game Name: 12th_Rifles_Cpt_Zebo
Why you should be an administrator?: I have known the 21e for a long time (1stRM days) and enjoy the Tropical Paradise server! Unfortunatly a lot of trolls have set this as home, and it needs a lot of admining.
Previous Experience(If Any): Ran my own events for a long time (Which are starting again ;D) and also admin on 33rd Siege!

Past Regiments: 92nd/K-KA/1stRM/Spartans

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2014, 09:56:14 am »
unban request
Steam Name: not giving an abusing admin my steam
Name of which you were banned:  Jewstein_Goldberg
Date when you were banned: 9/20/14 3:45 am EST
Action leading to ban: Someone else placed a couple of crates to destroy someones fortifications and was kicked for it, admin said "No mass crating". all I did was say in chat "using crates is against the rules?"    please note I did not place any crates. I was just standing still and asked a question. Tried rejoining 2 times and was kicked immediately without able to ask why, then banned.
Why should you be unbanned: so myself and my friends can continue playing on the server why else?

***edit
my steam friend was playing with me at the time
he claims that the server admin told him "because of my name" and to "tell him to press L" you can clearly see in my logs and my beautiful drawings that he never gave the reason why to me. I never saw a single sliver of text from the admin other than the kick message and the kicking of the sapper. maybe you should let people know instead of abusing people so half a dozen people never come back to your server.

https://i.imgur.com/bLWuEoy.jpg

I would have been fine with changing my name, even though I use it on virtually every server I play on. Goldberg is my last time. I am jewish.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 10:17:01 am by Goldberg »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2014, 01:22:26 pm »
unban request
Steam Name: not giving an abusing admin my steam
Name of which you were banned:  Jewstein_Goldberg
Date when you were banned: 9/20/14 3:45 am EST
Action leading to ban: Someone else placed a couple of crates to destroy someones fortifications and was kicked for it, admin said "No mass crating". all I did was say in chat "using crates is against the rules?"    please note I did not place any crates. I was just standing still and asked a question. Tried rejoining 2 times and was kicked immediately without able to ask why, then banned.
Why should you be unbanned: so myself and my friends can continue playing on the server why else?

***edit
my steam friend was playing with me at the time
he claims that the server admin told him "because of my name" and to "tell him to press L" you can clearly see in my logs and my beautiful drawings that he never gave the reason why to me. I never saw a single sliver of text from the admin other than the kick message and the kicking of the sapper. maybe you should let people know instead of abusing people so half a dozen people never come back to your server.

I would have been fine with changing my name, even though I use it on virtually every server I play on. Goldberg is my last time. I am jewish.
You were told to change your name twice, and kicked.
You returned with the same name, refusing to change, which led to a temp ban. You are be unbanned already, as it was only a temp ban.

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2014, 04:16:06 pm »
You were told to change your name twice, and kicked.
You returned with the same name, refusing to change, which led to a temp ban. You are be unbanned already, as it was only a temp ban.

look at the image. the entire reason I took a screenshot of my chat history page was to show I received zero messages. All of the kick/ban messages were "You were kicked from the server"
I had no idea my name was an issue until my steam friend told me that's what the admin said. wasn't for him, I would have no idea. I thought it was because I "questioned" an admin (the crate thing).

HOW was I supposed to know it was my name that even na1 doesn't even care about? I didn't even know it was temporary or permanent. just said I was banned when I tried to rejoin

this is just a case of how horrible napoleonic admins are. immediately kicking or banning people, without even telling them why, or maybe here's a thought. how about you just ask someone first instead of kicking people? that typically pisses people off, in the middle of them fighting someone in combat

Offline Gloubi

• Corporal
  • Leader of the 23e Artillery Company. Worst Co EU.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Site
  • Nick: 23e_Sgt_Gloubi
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2014, 03:07:11 pm »
Admin Application
Steam Name: pain42430
In-game Name: 23e_ESO_Gloubi
Why you should be an administrator?: Because there is a lot of trolls on this server, its needs many admins.
Previous Experience(If Any): Old HCRP admin on PW, recent admin on Napoleonic Roleplay, and i already managed my own server.
3rd place with the 23e team : 4th Regimental Groupfighting

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2014, 03:22:22 pm »
this is just a case of how horrible napoleonic admins are. immediately kicking or banning people, without even telling them why, or maybe here's a thought. how about you just ask someone first instead of kicking people? that typically pisses people off, in the middle of them fighting someone in combat
Im not an admin here, but here is how it usually goes here in NW:
The admin really doesn't give a shit  about whether you are meleeing or not. If you broke a rule, he/she will slay/kick/ban regardless of what you are doing.
Admins ask players to change their name, and then kick them, so that players are able to change it immediately. This is not nursery, and there is no "comon mummy! two more minutes before I change my name!". If your name is provocative, racist, insulting, etc., tehn they want you to change it ASAP, not when you feel like it.
In most server threads, asking for an unban with such a hostile, condenscending tone will not get you anywhere. General advice.
Be greatful that someone actually sat down for a minute to answer your preposterous claims.

Apologies if the Tropical Para admins disagree with the above, I am not speaking on their behalf, just alerting you to how most servers are admininstrated today in NW.
Peace.
<3

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2014, 06:18:51 pm »
Im not an admin here, but here is how it usually goes here in NW:
The admin really doesn't give a shit  about whether you are meleeing or not. If you broke a rule, he/she will slay/kick/ban regardless of what you are doing.
Admins ask players to change their name, and then kick them, so that players are able to change it immediately. This is not nursery, and there is no "comon mummy! two more minutes before I change my name!". If your name is provocative, racist, insulting, etc., tehn they want you to change it ASAP, not when you feel like it.
In most server threads, asking for an unban with such a hostile, condenscending tone will not get you anywhere. General advice.
Be greatful that someone actually sat down for a minute to answer your preposterous claims.

Apologies if the Tropical Para admins disagree with the above, I am not speaking on their behalf, just alerting you to how most servers are admininstrated today in NW.
Peace.

what can't you get through your thick skull that I had absolutely no idea what was causing me to be kicked other than I asked a question about why someone unrelated to me was kicked and I received zero warnings or a reason? put on your big boy pants and read everything I typed instead of whining about hostility. of course I am going to be pissed off when I'm playing with friends and I repeatedly get kicked and then banned with no explained reason

Jewstein is a provocative name? I've been playing on the server and I've seen people with actual insulting names and people using homophobic and racist language with an admin online and nothing happens at all
I haven't had an issue with my name for 400 hours in playing on nw servers and like I've said before I would have changed it immediately if I fucking knew someone thinks my name was offensive even though I'm jewish and half of it was my real name

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2014, 08:25:18 pm »
I'm almost certain the admin told the you change your name and you were not paying even the slightest attention to the hard to miss giant purple text. No admin would randomly kick and ban you without warning and if your friend noticed then you were able to as well. Unless if the name is something really explicit then I like to not be that crusty old asshole who looks for people to punish. Bottom line is you probaly did not notice the message and are now raising hell about a temp ban, just calm down and put it to rest.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2014, 08:27:24 pm »
Spoiler
"JewStein_Goldberg"
[close]

Pretty offensive name tbh
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:31:02 pm by Pineapple »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2014, 09:00:25 pm »
I'm almost certain the admin told the you change your name and you were not paying even the slightest attention to the hard to miss giant purple text. No admin would randomly kick and ban you without warning and if your friend noticed then you were able to as well. Unless if the name is something really explicit then I like to not be that crusty old asshole who looks for people to punish. Bottom line is you probaly did not notice the message and are now raising hell about a temp ban, just calm down and put it to rest.

Wait, this is all happening about a tempban? Im surprised someone with that name is actually bitching about something so trivial. Welcome to the new generation of NW players, I guess :D

Spoiler
"JewStein_Goldberg"
[close]

Pretty offensive name tbh

Which part, the jewish stereotype?

Btw Tropical Para is a great server, it's just that a couple of maps need a whee bit polishing.
<3

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2014, 09:49:42 pm »

I am responding to those who respond to me, so don't tell me to put it to rest when people are continuing to bump it
can't you goons look at the image I posted? admin said absolutely nothing
use your eyeballs and look at it. and read what I said if you are going to keep responding. I clearly stated that my friend asked the admin and he told my friend after it happened. I thought the admin thought I was the one who placed crates and I rejoined as a unit other than a sapper

Wait, this is all happening about a tempban? Im surprised someone with that name is actually bitching about something so trivial. Welcome to the new generation of NW players, I guess :D
we both have over 400 hours played and I have 100% attendance with my regiment for the last 8 months so get off your high horse thinking you are some veteran of this awful community
If you actually read what I said, I posted my unban request when I had no clue it was temporary or permanent. simply said I was banned

Which part, the jewish stereotype?
as I've said multiple times, probably 3 or 4 times now, if someone was actually offended over the word "jewstein" I would have gladly changed my name so I could have continued playing with my friends on the only populated server at the time. this wasn't an issue about whether I think the admin should have had me change my name or not, it's the fact that he said absolutely nothing and I was left clueless and angry and unable to play. I know a family with the last name of jewstein and my last name is goldberg so you must be seriously over-sensitive and a brainwashed crybaby if you are offended by this
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:10:00 pm by Goldberg »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2014, 09:59:41 pm »

I am responding to those who respond to me, so don't tell me to put it to rest when people are continuing to bump it
can't you goons look at the image I posted? admin said absolutely nothing
use your eyeballs and look at it. and read what I said if you are going to keep responding. I clearly stated that my friend asked the admin and he told my friend after it happened. I thought the admin thought I was the one who placed crates and I rejoined as a unit other than a sapper

we both have over 400 hours played and I have 100% attendance with my regiment for the last 8 months so get off your high horse thinking you are some veteran of this awful community
If you actually read what I said, I posted my unban request when I had no clue it was temporary or permanent. simply said I was banned

You sound... mad. :D Congrats on the 100% attendance! I have a cure for your anger  - works every time ;D 
Spoiler
[close]
<3