Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 372438 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2014, 06:34:39 pm »
PrideofCunt?

Offline Swordsman

• Second Lieutenant
  • General de la Junta Suprema Central
    • View Profile
    • Nova Simulatio
  • Nick: JSC_Swordsman
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2014, 08:57:13 pm »
Hello, i want to ask something to admin of the server. Can i get the ID's of two players, they are using my name and my regiment tag in your server and they insult, etc.

They are JSC_General_Vera and PollaGorda.

If i can get that ID's to know who are they and talk with their leaders i would appreciate it.

Thans you.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 06:40:14 am »
Hello, i want to ask something to admin of the server. Can i get the ID's of two players, they are using my name and my regiment tag in your server and they insult, etc.

They are JSC_General_Vera and PollaGorda.

If i can get that ID's to know who are they and talk with their leaders i would appreciate it.

Thans you.
Accept my steam friend request

Offline NexX

• Private
  • Iron Europe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2014, 04:45:02 pm »
Steam Name: nexx74
In-game Name: 14e_SoD_NexX
Why you should be an administrator?: For me, this work is important, we must look at the players who make mistakes. Players who do not follow the rules.
Previous Experience(If Any): I have a great experience because I worked on the server Winter Paradise.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:10:32 pm by NexX »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2014, 06:16:57 pm »
Aboot to submit new map to Elling and sees the name [21e] Elling - Back in 3 weeks!
........WELLL SHEEETTTT

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2014, 06:18:43 pm »
He'll be back on Thursday.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2014, 06:27:12 pm »
He'll be back on Thursday.

Hahahahaha Stalker :P

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2014, 06:45:12 pm »
That's when I get back too lol I just remember that.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2014, 12:27:21 pm »
Im home early Thursday

Offline Herold

• Volunteer
  • Glory in death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2014, 11:50:32 pm »
Steam Name: [FA-G]Herold
In-game Name: [IV]FA_Garde[Cdt]Herold
Why you should be an administrator?: I am usually on the server, and It is easily the best EU server, with great ping and quality fights. I would like to help the server continue to be the best.
Previous Experience(If Any): Admin on the Friday and Tuesday Hardcore Linebattles
My Company
My Men
My Self

Offline Dakilven

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2014, 01:22:37 am »
Hey, I play on this server too much so here goes nothing for an admin application:

Steam Name: Dakilven

In-game Name: Deshawn

Why you should be an administrator?: I play on Tropical Paradise as artillery far too much, if your boat ever got sunk chances are it was me. There aren't really much rules to break on Tropical
Paradise but a big one I see is skytowers and laggy TnT spam that I can put a swift end to.

Previous Experience(If Any): I am an admin on Napoleonic_Wars_Roleplay, the long-dead 1st_inf server, and I've got a recommendation from Conway if that means much.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2014, 02:00:57 am »
Hey, I play on this server too much so here goes nothing for an admin application:

Steam Name: Dakilven

In-game Name: Deshawn

Why you should be an administrator?: I play on Tropical Paradise as artillery far too much, if your boat ever got sunk chances are it was me. There aren't really much rules to break on Tropical
Paradise but a big one I see is skytowers and laggy TnT spam that I can put a swift end to.

Previous Experience(If Any): I am an admin on Napoleonic_Wars_Roleplay, the long-dead 1st_inf server, and I've got a recommendation from Conway if that means much.
+1

Offline com1013

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2014, 04:04:07 pm »
Unban Request
Name: doctor_cock_burger
Server i'm banned from: Tropical Paradise
Event: There were a bunch of people holing themselves up in a sapper-created base with near impenetrable infrastructure. I was plastered at the time and got really upset so I decided to blow their "walls" away in frustration. Of course, I forgot one of the main rules of the server and that is not to use tnt. I was notified not to use tnt and as I was about to say sorry I was banned from the server. My heart crushed into little baby pieces as I look forward to playing on this server every day after a long day of work. I beg of thee to show mercy on this sorry soul, cause I really love playing on tropical paradise and usually no other server. It shall not happen again
7:34 AM 8/9/2014
Timezone: Mountain Time US
User Identification Number* :546906
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:05:46 pm by com1013 »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2014, 05:43:31 pm »
Unban Request
Name: doctor_cock_burger
Server i'm banned from: Tropical Paradise
Event: There were a bunch of people holing themselves up in a sapper-created base with near impenetrable infrastructure. I was plastered at the time and got really upset so I decided to blow their "walls" away in frustration. Of course, I forgot one of the main rules of the server and that is not to use tnt. I was notified not to use tnt and as I was about to say sorry I was banned from the server. My heart crushed into little baby pieces as I look forward to playing on this server every day after a long day of work. I beg of thee to show mercy on this sorry soul, cause I really love playing on tropical paradise and usually no other server. It shall not happen again
7:34 AM 8/9/2014
Timezone: Mountain Time US
User Identification Number* :546906
That name and ID is not on the ban list, are you sure it wasn't a temp ban?

Offline Shrek

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2014, 02:58:29 am »
Steam Name: Shrek

In-game Name: Nr37_Gmnr_Shrek

Why you should be an administrator?: I think i should be an administrator because i play on Tropical paradise quite often and i have seen people breaking the rules (destroying boats as soon as they spawn, insults about religion, race, etc...)

Previous Experience(If Any): I dont have any experience in Mount and blade administration but i do in other games such as Garry's Mod and Team fortress 2.