Author Topic: 91st Disbandment  (Read 6723 times)

Offline HelloBetty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 91st Disbandment
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 11:33:13 pm »
its unlucky for people who were in the 91st like yourself. dont you feel now that justice has kinda been done, why dont u get some of ur 91st mates to get the regiment back up, so ur reg will have more respect and still be the best reg

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 11:33:35 pm »
we have respect to the 91st, just not tavington
Then why do I see so many comments ridiculing the entirity of the 91st? Celebrating the abondonment of the 91st? If you must, go ahead and celebrate Tav's fall, just don't make people who did nothing wrong feel bad and punish them twice.

I don't think that was anyone's intention but of course I can't speak for everyone. Only myself so yeah that wasn't my intention, I'm sorry if any of the ex-91st dude's feel punished or bad about the topic I made.
I know, most people just don't think about what their actions may cause, which was one of the main reasons I posted this.

Being called a colonial shit every battle, or every interaction with the specified leader, without provoking any hostility towards said person is the main reason some are glad Tav was gone.  91st was a glorious/great regiment, I respect many people in there, too bad there was no chain of command to take it over.
No doubt and at least you see the entire picture. Thank you.

Offline William Jones

• First Lieutenant
  • RG_84th_Pfc_William_Jones
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: IEC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 11:33:46 pm »
Well said Jackie :) to be honest I feel upset about this, I enjoyed being apart of the 91st for nearly two years (it would of been 2 years in December). I had a great time recording our events e.g. sieges, line battles, conquests, and much more. I won't be removing the 91st YouTube channel by any means, I will be using it for other projects for now on and upload the final video from Thursday.

I would like to say it's been the best experience in the 91st and I hope in the future we will keep in touch with one another. I know that I didn't go on ts much and I wish I did. I be on Steam if you guys wanna talk or play on the game etc :)

Best of luck everyone!
Former: 91st Lance Corporal | 70th Lieutenant | 17e Caporal | 78th Colour Serjeant | 84th Ensign | 1stMI Major | [RG] 84th Private First Class

Facebook: https://goo.gl/R5zjzb Twitter: https://goo.gl/1NkwDT

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 11:35:20 pm »
its unlucky for people who were in the 91st like yourself. dont you feel now that justice has kinda been done, why dont u get some of ur 91st mates to get the regiment back up, so ur reg will have more respect and still be the best reg
I have not been in the 91st for a couple months now, yet the suggestion is a good one. I told the same to my old 91st mates. Don't know if they will though, since people have branded the 91st as bad, even though most people just hate Tavington.

Offline Sinjide

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arthur MacFarlan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 11:35:28 pm »
This is the first serious topic I saw tonight.

Offline HelloBetty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:33 pm »
snip
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:40:06 pm by Malakith »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:36 pm »
I enjoyed my time in the 91st but the 91st all complaining about the re-action isn't necessary. After the problems there has been it's the least anyone could expect.

And I think we know what would've happened if it had been someone like the 84e or the 92nd. People in the 91st would have mirrored the actions of those today.

Let the naysayers have their fun for the next few days because in a week nobody will give two shits anyway.

Good luck to EVERYone who was in the 91st and enjoy whatever you choose as your next step.

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:43 pm »
I was subject to being called a dirty colonial by tav during the summer, so that pretty much brought my impulsiveness to a high when I heard what happened..
Apologies.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:47 pm »
This is the first serious topic I saw tonight.
I am trying to be semi-rational even though this has really hurt my feelings and enraged me.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2013, 11:38:29 pm »
Mathias, I was the dirty colonial, you didn't even merc.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2013, 11:39:03 pm »
Mathias, I was the dirty colonial, you didn't even merc.
lol I was in the reg for a month and got Pte

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2013, 11:39:08 pm »
I enjoyed my time in the 91st but the 91st all complaining about the re-action isn't necessary. After the problems there has been it's the least anyone could expect.

And I think we know what would've happened if it had been someone like the 84e or the 92nd. People in the 91st would have mirrored the actions of those today.

Let the naysayers have their fun for the next few days because in a week nobody will give two shits anyway.

Good luck to EVERYone who was in the 91st and enjoy whatever you choose as your next step.
Most hateful 91st members who trolled were punished (banned). So no, it wouldn't have happened.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2013, 11:39:25 pm »
Most honorable of statements there Jackie, gg. I agree with you.

At this moment in time we still don't know if there was a legitimate reason, or not, for the monetary issues. People just seemed to jump on a bandwagon of hatred and spout the most foulest of comments.

Spoiler
However the disbandment suggests that something was up.
[close]

Offline Matt Lewis

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Baron de la Compagnie d'Ourche
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Baron Matt Lewis
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2013, 11:40:01 pm »
Bad new for the english community... ???

Offline Matim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14pk_Matim
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2013, 11:40:38 pm »
The negative energy Tav was emanating comes back now. Understandable.