Author Topic: Napelonic Compétence List  (Read 21752 times)

David_Schrein

Re: Napelonic Compétence List
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2019, 11:45:37 pm »
You put a screenshot vs NL whilst golden speaks to you. GG you beat a half rusty NL Team whilst you where the clear favorite. Lets not ignore the fact that you are too scared to play the 6v6 and hide people offline and also make essays about herishey and all that shit just to see drake play again. Actually prove your point once you do something in an equal atmosphere, something you clearly havent done yet this year. You got close in a 5v5 with swords and won the swords now. Oh and before you reply with "dUeL toUrNaMenT" says enough that you took so long that it had to be played on another day.
Im sorry Move , maybe that Herishey should have given to us like 10 rounds of penalities  next time.
"YoU ArE ClEaRlYY FAVOURITE "ouiouin"  , but look at what you saying every day on fse , your lists...

I thought you were the real favourites, but you’re the best players, right?
Did u see the lineups? LMAO
Timlef Melsyo Heinrich Anubis Nero Rikkert Me - only 3 of these people play the game actively
Tiberias Drake LeBrave Obelix Extazz - 5 sweats.
you talk about us being the favorites. most of the NL guys quit and dont even play the game anymore and you are talking about lists and shit. You were very quiet before this day, like you actually havent done anything. You just beat a rusty NL team just to get clapped by ENG in the final. TZ0 was a good meme and tried it but i wont even go to the point of mentioning the tournaments. That speaks for itself. Next time dont make a drama of it and start crying whilst you know you would win. Or atleast follow the rules, something you cant do either. Delaying matches and telling people to hide offline to not even play the normal 6v6 format XD. Btw tell your sidekick obelix i liked his comments, maybe next time in a final he can perform and not be the pick

Haze

« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2019, 11:50:44 pm »
I feel your hate and discomfort golden & co, kid i know it must have been hard to get knocked out the past 3 recent tournaments #GetItOrShutItUp :)
I'm surprised you are still around to argue haha!

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2019, 11:52:26 pm »
You put a screenshot vs NL whilst golden speaks to you. GG you beat a half rusty NL Team whilst you where the clear favorite. Lets not ignore the fact that you are too scared to play the 6v6 and hide people offline and also make essays about herishey and all that shit just to see drake play again. Actually prove your point once you do something in an equal atmosphere, something you clearly havent done yet this year. You got close in a 5v5 with swords and won the swords now. Oh and before you reply with "dUeL toUrNaMenT" says enough that you took so long that it had to be played on another day.
Im sorry Move , maybe that Herishey should have given to us like 10 rounds of penalities  next time.
"YoU ArE ClEaRlYY FAVOURITE "ouiouin"  , but look at what you saying every day on fse , your lists...

I thought you were the real favourites, but you’re the best players, right?
Did u see the lineups? LMAO
Timlef Melsyo Heinrich Anubis Nero Rikkert Me - only 3 of these people play the game actively
Tiberias Drake LeBrave Obelix Extazz - 5 sweats.
you talk about us being the favorites. most of the NL guys quit and dont even play the game anymore and you are talking about lists and shit. You were very quiet before this day, like you actually havent done anything. You just beat a rusty NL team just to get clapped by ENG in the final. TZ0 was a good meme and tried it but i wont even go to the point of mentioning the tournaments. That speaks for itself. Next time dont make a drama of it and start crying whilst you know you would win. Or atleast follow the rules, something you cant do either. Delaying matches and telling people to hide offline to not even play the normal 6v6 format XD. Btw tell your sidekick obelix i liked his comments, maybe next time in a final he can perform and not be the pick
We had some problems with FRA players who are inactive , and what is the point ? You had big advantage at the start , you loose , we win and it's all.
I don't care about your "good reasons" of  your loose tonight , I’m not far from thinking that this troll list of voluble it not very far from reality.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2019, 11:53:05 pm »
I feel your hate and discomfort golden & co, kid i know it must have been hard to get knocked out the past 3 recent tournaments #GetItOrShutItUp :)
A duel Tournament, Irrelevant already gave away my place to Tiberias. A sword tournament, irrelevant carried by native players well played Drake. The NWWC a nation locked tournament which im playing with Ireland also, irrelevant.

Nice try, kid.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2019, 11:53:08 pm »
Omg extazz ur poo

David_Schrein

« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2019, 11:54:05 pm »
hit me with an essay of how corrupt herishey is and maybe ill give u a proper response. knocked out of 3 tournaments. our " & co " has sportsmanship. Rune couldve been a cunt and taken the free win aswell. But then your "& co" accused him of autoblock. It really is sad how you guys rate yourself for duelling and swords. But still havent won anything in native either. Jeez really been rough days out here. Bragging about a NWWC final appearance, SWORD tourney win and DUEL win.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2019, 11:57:08 pm »
hit me with an essay of how corrupt herishey is and maybe ill give u a proper response. knocked out of 3 tournaments. our " & co " has sportsmanship. Rune couldve been a cunt and taken the free win aswell. But then your "& co" accused him of autoblock. It really is sad how you guys rate yourself for duelling and swords. But still havent won anything in native either. Jeez really been rough days out here. Bragging about a NWWC final appearance, SWORD tourney win and DUEL win.

Lets not forget I won the Minor league in Native. Where Drake went after he got shit on by chimpz and quit NW to Native. What happened he got shit on not even out of group stages all loss.

Haze

« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2019, 12:05:27 am »
Interesting, the kid is mouthing up about one year half long tournament. where is your recent tournies argument. You're falling big golden!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2019, 12:08:42 am »
Most people know I cannot stand these petty arguments where everyone's bragging about who got the biggest epeen, but on the bright side, this is gonna make the next 6v6 tournament a spicy one with all these egos clashing.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2019, 12:08:57 am »
Win the 6v6 tournament then come chat the big talk on FSE. You’re turning what was meant to be a fun and refreshing tournament into a dick measuring contest  :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2019, 12:12:36 am »
Just waiting for the bayonet only group fighting tournament that isn't nation locked, Drake that's all.

Most people know I cannot stand these petty arguments where everyone's bragging about who got the biggest epeen, but on the bright side, this is gonna make the next 6v6 tournament a spicy one with all these egos clashing.

Glad I can be of assistance.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2019, 12:36:30 am »
Hi can we stop arguing and just credit me for such a good meme list that was intended to be believeable and in the eyes of the frenchies, and to meme everyone at the same time SO GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2019, 12:40:22 am »
Hi can we stop arguing and just credit me for such a good meme list that was intended to be believeable and in the eyes of the frenchies, and to meme everyone at the same time SO GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!

It was good  ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2019, 12:43:15 am »
Told you it wasn't a Frenchie.  8)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2019, 12:43:24 am »
u're a cunt