Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 289516 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:59:17 am by JollyCanadian »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Hating on me for watching Naruto and these nerds watch some gay shit? Oh my lord
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Hating on me for watching Naruto and these nerds watch some gay shit? Oh my lord
6 years ago =/= today
You can’t weasel your way out of this one chief

Also hawkince the terrorist lmao
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg1553267#msg1553267
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 05:53:36 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
LMAO imagine being named CORNELIUS and a terrorist 
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Whatever you say Dale the mall cop.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

Ok Jackson the suicidal depressed priest
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile

Ok Jackson the suicidal depressed priest

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
bright future protecting our malls

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
6 years ago =/= today

Lmao. I’m not weaseling out of anything. I watched Naruto. It was a damn good show. I sure as hell don’t watch the weird shit you “used to” watch six years ago. I’ll give you a pass on One Piece cause that used to be on Adult Swim all the time, but the other stuff? Cmon Man. I’m disappointed.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
6 years ago =/= today

Lmao. I’m not weaseling out of anything. I watched Naruto. It was a damn good show. I sure as hell don’t watch the weird shit you “used to” watch six years ago. I’ll give you a pass on One Piece cause that used to be on Adult Swim all the time, but the other stuff? Cmon Man. I’m disappointed.
Nice try kiddo but you’re the one that is still watching anime. I went to my AA and got my coin but you’re the one still caught up the in the vice of weebism so talk to me only when you kick the habit. Also you’re legit not even the good shit on adult swim and are languishing in fucking Naruto are you kidding me with that dumb shit. I am 95% sure that it was designed to sell shitty headbands to kids 9-13.  Makes sense that you are actually 12 years old smh. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 08:57:24 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
Bleach is overrated trash and anybody who likes it is a milquetoast, pantywaist, self-flagellating, tofu eating, soy milk drinking, basement dwelling, environmental graduate beta cuck. I am right you are wrong HAhAhAHAHAhAHAhSA

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
Bleach is overrated trash and anybody who likes it is a milquetoast, pantywaist, self-flagellating, tofu eating, soy milk drinking, basement dwelling, environmental graduate beta cuck. I am right you are wrong HAhAhAHAHAhAHAhSA
Yeah, Naruto is better.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Yeah, Naruto is better.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
6 years ago =/= today

Nice try kiddo but you’re the one that is still watching anime. I went to my AA and got my coin but you’re the one still caught up the in the vice of weebism so talk to me only when you kick the habit. Also you’re legit not even the good shit on adult swim and are languishing in fucking Naruto are you kidding me with that dumb shit. I am 95% sure that it was designed to sell shitty headbands to kids 9-13.  Makes sense that you are actually 12 years old smh.

I already finished it my guy. I don’t plan on watching any new anime lmao. Naruto is pretty dark for it to be a kids show, but yeah you can call it that it’s whatever. I watched it dubbed too so that can cancel out any weeb disease remaining.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
6 years ago =/= today

I already finished it my guy. I don’t plan on watching any new anime lmao. Naruto is pretty dark for it to be a kids show, but yeah you can call it that it’s whatever. I watched it dubbed too so that can cancel out any weeb disease remaining.
Yeah ok
Anime is like rabies, the disease is still there even if you don’t have any symptoms. One day you’re gonna end up like saltyy.