Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293318 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Mike posner has been walking from one side of the country to the other, he recently got bitten by a rattlesnake and almost died
That's cute and all, but is he the only NAPL double champ in existence? I think not.
Neat!

Are you an NWGL and NAPL champ? Didn’t think so
You a 3 time NWL champ, TNWL champ and WPC champ tho? And did Russian carry you to every one of those titles?

you belong in the GOAT conversation, only attacking one direction for 5 years
What it do, baybay

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
ponoy the GOAT

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
If we are still flexing:

3x NWL Champion
1x TNWL Champion
1x HFNWL Champion
3x Second place NWL
1x Second place WPC
Multiple losses to the eventual champion as 63e Logic in groupfighting tournaments
First round loss with MATT and Bill as my teammates in a 3v3 tournament - I carried

Long list of accomplishments. Storied career. Up there with the GOATs.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
If we are still flexing:

3x NWL Champion
1x TNWL Champion
1x HFNWL Champion
3x Second place NWL
1x Second place WPC
Multiple losses to the eventual champion as 63e Logic in groupfighting tournaments
First round loss with MATT and Bill as my teammates in a 3v3 tournament - I carried

Smh, this alone disqualifies you from the conversation.

This is somehow worse than people listing League 2 wins as accomplishments.

But only just as bad as people who count winning League 3 as anything above a participation ribbon. Which is just totally unacceptable.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:55:48 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
the only ppl who can brag about league wins are regiment leaders and hard carries

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
If we are still flexing:

3x NWL Champion
1x TNWL Champion
1x HFNWL Champion
3x Second place NWL
1x Second place WPC

Smh, this alone disqualifies you from the conversation.

This is somehow worse than people listing League 2 wins as accomplishments.

But only just as bad as people who count winning League 3 as anything above a participation ribbon. Which is just totally unacceptable.

It’s a meme fraudfreid. Your accomplishments are null due to hacking anyways.

the only ppl who can brag about league wins are regiment leaders and hard carries

I guess Tom Brady isn’t that great then. I’ll take team accomplishments > individual. More fulfilling to have a team that you play with all the time succeed and beat everyone else.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

I guess Tom Brady isn’t that great then. I’ll take team accomplishments > individual. More fulfilling to have a team that you play with all the time succeed and beat everyone else.
Tom Brady is a regiment leader AND a hard carry, he is great
ur like the 2nd string TE that's taking credit for the Patriot's dynasty here

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile

The only Super Bowl where Brady was the hard carry was the Falcons game and maybe the Carolina game. I’m like Julian Edelman or Wes Welker. The white guy that’s always reliable. I’m not Aaron Hernandez.

Also what credit am I taking smh. That’s like saying Chris Bosh shouldn’t say that he’s a 2x NBA champion because he was the third option.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

The only Super Bowl where Brady was the hard carry was the Falcons game and maybe the Carolina game. I’m like Julian Edelman or Wes Welker. The white guy that’s always reliable. I’m not Aaron Hernandez.

Also what credit am I taking smh. That’s like saying Chris Bosh shouldn’t say that he’s a 2x NBA champion because he was the third option.
My point still stands
but nah you're more like Jeremy Lin saying that he's won an NBA championship  :-X

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile

My point still stands
but nah you're more like Jeremy Lin saying that he's won an NBA championship  :-X

Well if you’re gonna go that far then I’d rather be the white mamba himself Brian Scalabrine. But for real tho I’d rather have won the NBA championship than the G League championship  :-X

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
2x NANWL Champion
1x Rex's 6v6 Champion
1x Second Place TNWL
1x Second Place NA Gold 5v5 League