Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 77119 times)

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
Why not........
Community Name: LiquidSkorpion
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035681747/
Regiment: 1st Silesian Landwehr
Why do you want to be a referee? I want to be a referee because i want to be more involved the NW community and help the TNWL matches go off without a hitch.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I believe i would be a good referee for TNWL because i am completely unbiased in reffing the 1v1 and will treat both teams the same. I have spectated many 1v1s where the referee is obviously leaning towards one of the regiments winning and it always irritates me because they are supposed to be completely unbiased. I wish to make the TNWL matches completely unbiased, so that neither regiment has an advantage in the form of a biased referee. Being the referee for my own regiment, you think i would be biased towards it. However, I am completely unbiased as a referee and it has occasionally pissed off my own regiment because i give them no advantages or unfair treatment during the 1v1.
Admin Experience: I have been the referee for almost every single official 1v1 for the 1stSL (20+ 1v1s). I have also been the referee for other occasional 1v1s and groupfighting matches.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes, I have read through them multiple times.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes, of course.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No

Community Name: Kj
Steam Profile (link): [28th] Cpl. Nick (Kj) You have me
Regiment: 28th "The Slashers"
Why do you want to be a referee? To fairly admin matches and let people enjoy NW for what it is.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I am a mature 18 year old. I know when it is time to have fun but I also know when I need to get serious and enforce TNWL rules.
Admin Experience: Multiple unofficial 1v1s and GFs for my regiment and other regiments within the community.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes indeed.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes I will.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No I am not.

+1 to both

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I always thought RoL was against the rules but only in extreme cases (i.e. your like 20 feet away from your line)

essay of squirts crying

Doesn't matter if the rule is right or wrong. It's a shit rule, but frankly the purpose of the rule is irrelevant, we're talking about your decisions as a Ref. Here's evidence of you exhibiting power, it the same thing I said before you fucking twat. You imposed a new rule when their was NO PRIOR discussion or ANY history of such a rule being used in competitive NA. I frankly don't care how much you pleasure yourself while watching EU linebattles, you don't get to bring over their rules without ANYONE KNOWING

So here, I bring facts and evidence that is undeniable and yet you guys still argue that the one slay after multiple warnings was still not considered appropriate. Well, to that I say, thank god I was a referee and regardless of any logical sense or proof I put in this post, it'll still just be shut out with "but yeah RoL wasnt in the rules" or "youre excessively overstepping your bounds squirts". So yeah, I just did my job. :p

You're so full of yourself I can't even read your shit without cringing

Well, you can use insults all you want to cover the fact that you clearly don't understand NWL rules. At the end of the day, rule #3 states that a line must act as one, this includes moving out. If a line moves out, all members of that line must move out, if a line fires, all must fire and not charge into the enemy. If all charge for melee, then no one can stand to shoot. It's an easy and simple rule, yet your regiment didn't follow it when warned. Even if the reloading out of line rule wasn't in the new rules, it still would have been punishable. Also, you mention that it was a new rule, it wasn't as I clearly mention above. It's just that no other regiment in prior history has ever reloaded out of line so blatantly far away from their line because the rule was so simple to follow. I suggest you just read the rules once more and understand your faults.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:49:53 am by GeneralSquirts »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Yeah but squirts you're ugly :o
huh

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
Well, you can use insults all you want to cover the fact that you clearly don't understand NWL rules. At the end of the day, rule #3 states that a line must act as one, this includes moving out. If a line moves out, all members of that line must move out, if a line fires, all must fire and not charge into the enemy. If all charge for melee, then no one can stand to shoot. It's an easy and simple rule, yet your regiment didn't follow it when warned. Even if the reloading out of line rule wasn't in the new rules, it still would have been punishable. Also, you mention that it was a new rule, it wasn't as I clearly mention above. It's just that no other regiment in prior history has ever reloaded out of line so blatantly far away from their line because the rule was so simple to follow. I suggest you just read the rules once more and understand your faults.

Same argument you spewed last time RoL was brought up, here's what I said.

Quote from: Grimsight
Quote from: Squirts
In the rules it also says "Lines must act as one!". This can fall underneath that rule. If the line is moving out and an individual is still reloading on his own in the distance, than it can be put underneath the dictation that he is not acting with the line, therefore he is breaking the rule. The rules general intention was to be general to thing such as this, so yeah I see it as a breach of even the original rule set. But as Amit states as well, it is like one of those common sense things that never need instruction. Much like taking a piss or breathing.

Let me go through this rule for you, and show you how it does not justify your position.

Quote from: NWL Rules
3. - Lines must act as one! If one man in your line is engaged in melee, the rest have to engage in melee too! This means, you cannot split off some men to stall the enemy line in melee and have the rest form up, waiting for those who stalled to die in melee, so that the lined up rest can shoot!

No where does it address reloading. This rule specfically addressed melee and split lines. "RoL can fall underneath that rule" is your interpretation. This rule was originally made to stop regiments from splitting into two, when that was a big issue a few years ago. No one worried about RoL. How long has this rule been in place and RoL has not been enforced? Since season 1?

If you are going to blanket enforce your new rule, rule 3 does not suffice as justification. Using your own person interpretation of a 2 year old rule is not justification.

Anyway, I'm not insulting you because I want to "cover the fact", I'm insulting you because you're an ɪɴꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴀᴛ. It's your type of person that has slowly sucked all traces of fun and sportsmanship from the competitive scene with your incessant rule making. The scene was never perfect but these days 1v1s are truly awful when played with your breed of refs.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

In the rules it also says "Lines must act as one!". This can fall underneath that rule. If the line is moving out and an individual is still reloading on his own in the distance, than it can be put underneath the dictation that he is not acting with the line, therefore he is breaking the rule. The rules general intention was to be general to thing such as this, so yeah I see it as a breach of even the original rule set. But as Amit states as well, it is like one of those common sense things that never need instruction. Much like taking a piss or breathing.

Let me go through this rule for you, and show you how it does not justify your position.

3. - Lines must act as one! If one man in your line is engaged in melee, the rest have to engage in melee too! This means, you cannot split off some men to stall the enemy line in melee and have the rest form up, waiting for those who stalled to die in melee, so that the lined up rest can shoot!

No where does it address reloading. This rule specfically addressed melee and split lines. "RoL can fall underneath that rule" is your interpretation. This rule was originally made to stop regiments from splitting into two, when that was a big issue a few years ago. No one worried about RoL. How long has this rule been in place and RoL has not been enforced? Since season 1?

If you are going to blanket enforce your new rule, rule 3 does not suffice as justification. Using your own person interpretation of a 2 year old rule is not justification.

Anyway, I'm not insulting you because I want to "cover the fact", I'm insulting you because you're an ɪɴꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴀᴛ. It's your type of person that has slowly sucked all traces of fun and sportsmanship from the competitive scene with your incessant rule making. The scene was never perfect but these days 1v1s are truly awful when played with your breed of refs.

You say that, but the 3eVolt (specifically you and maccle)is the only regiment in league 1 that had a problem with me, because of the fact they received slay for rule breaking. Also, of course the rile doesn't address reloading specifically, it was made vague for a reason to cover anything seen as not acting with your line, hence reloading when your whole line is gone is considered not acting as one. I won't insult you back because to be honest I have no hate/dislike for you, I understand that you feel you have some sort of beef with me since I slayed you for things. But personally, I don't see you, maccle, or anyone who hates me as enemies. I just don't understand how the rule could be any more simple for you.

Confused as to the "sucking" of sportsmanship from the scene of this game, when I came into the game, anything it used to be was already said to have been "sucked" out. Don't try to bring an entire issue that has nothing to do with one match of one season of NWL. Just has no place or makes a point at all.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:08:23 am by GeneralSquirts »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile

You say that, but the 3eVolt is the only regiment in league 1 that had a problem with me, because of the fact they received slay for rule breaking. Also,
more quote pyrmaids

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR | Vader | 28th | John Gibson
Regiment Name: 2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied
Leaders Steam Name and second/link: Creed: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MartinJasper78 Irish:https://steamcommunity.com/id/IrishRangerGAME
Agree to the rules?yes/no: Yes
Regiment numbers: 15-25
How long has your regiment been around: About 8 months as 6teSLR and name changed to 2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied on 7/8/16.

Offline Dukers38

• Corporal
  • I enjoy dank memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [45e]Cpl_Dukers
Everyone hates Squirts. How can you not?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:55:36 am by Dukers38 »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???

You say that, but the 3eVolt (specifically you and maccle)is the only regiment in league 1 that had a problem with me, because of the fact they received slay for rule breaking. Also, of course the rile doesn't address reloading specifically, it was made vague for a reason to cover anything seen as not acting with your line, hence reloading when your whole line is gone is considered not acting as one. I won't insult you back because to be honest I have no hate/dislike for you, I understand that you feel you have some sort of beef with me since I slayed you for things. But personally, I don't see you, maccle, or anyone who hates me as enemies. I just don't understand how the rule could be any more simple for you.

Confused as to the "sucking" of sportsmanship from the scene of this game, when I came into the game, anything it used to be was already said to have been "sucked" out. Don't try to bring an entire issue that has nothing to do with one match of one season of NWL. Just has no place or makes a point at all.
>"You broke a rule"
<"No we didn't"
>"BUT ITS A RULE NOW!"
>"Argument won 8)"

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
Can you guys take the argument to steam or another thread. No one wants to read all this.

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
Pretty sure grim is just meming at this point tbh.

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
Still. It is pointless to be arguing in this thread -_-

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Agreed.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile

Agreed.
It makes great banter, keep up the arguing please