Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 631937 times)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1740 on: May 19, 2018, 01:44:20 pm »
Well after that evidence i revoke the unban post here in two weeks. No more comments on the matter.

Offline LeBaronDeParis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 19, 2018, 05:18:19 pm »
Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE : 32e_Fus3eC_LeBaron
Which official server(s) are you banned from?(NW_Official_NA1 and/or NW_Official_EU1) : Groupighting_server
What was happening when you got banned : I accidentaly teamkill mates
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for) : no
Time and date when the account was banned : between 19h-20h 12/05/2018
Timezone : +2
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!) : http://steamcommunity.com/id/lebarondestruthof/ or 1269091
Why should you be unbanned? :  because i just try to be better in pvp  , so i need to train me in your server
look the answer https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38875.0

repost after 1week without answer

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1742 on: May 19, 2018, 05:27:30 pm »

Watch this.

Then read the spoiler.

Spoiler
Admin Applications are now open, make them unique.

Any admin applicationd stating there isn't enough admins on during when you are, I'll remove the application. Same is said if you've copied someone elses

Applications close in a week or so.

Have fun.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:31:00 pm by bobertini »

Offline тoвi

• Major
  • 9y Rdm ой блять
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y_Rdm_tobi
« Reply #1743 on: May 19, 2018, 05:56:03 pm »
In-Game Name: tobii or Nr12_Rek_Leopold_Hofmann
Steam Name: tobii
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12 Rekrut
Admin Experience: Junior Admin on Suisse_Duel Server
Referee at HR-Nr4´s 5v5 Tournament
Referee at MarxeiL´s M.Leauge 5vs5
Referee at DGL (German GF League) Season 2
Junior Referee at European Infantry Cup (EIC) Season 2
Spoken Languages: German, English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): yes, 2oothBrush did a Mistake
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I play the most time when i play mount and blade on the GF Server. I play many various times on GF Server and i enjoy it much. I wanna be an Admin on GF Server because i like this Server very and wanna give something back and try help, to keep the rules alive. You looking for an active Admin and i am as i said highly active player, so take me :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:58:52 pm by tobii »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 19, 2018, 05:58:16 pm »
In-Game Name: Piercee
Steam Name: Piercee
Regiment/Rank(If Any): K-KA, Kpl.
Admin Experience: 84th events 1.5 years ago, Marxeil's 5v5 league, any regimental GF match, few duel tournies.
Spoken Languages: Dutch, English, bit of German.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Nope, never as far as I remember.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I have always wanted to be a admin on the GF server since I figured out how much time I would spend there, the last time the applications were open I thought I was too unknown to get the admin spot but then somehow Valley (out of all people) managed to get admin so I thought, hey. If applications open up again ( which I waited for quite hard actually), I might just apply to see where my chances lie. Also I play at times when admins ARE online too so I'm the opposite of what based Jesus hated against. I have the experience in admining, even in other large gaming communities where I've always managed to be a fair but strict when needed type of admin. I'm also known to take quite a few pints so you won't have to worry about me acting like a drunk PrideofNI, I can actually control myself, even with power. I'm also not really known to break any rules, nor have I really ever had any problems with people on the server that lead to me being reported, I'm pretty sure I'm mostly clean. And with my high intelligence and creative mind I'm sure the Groupfighting Server will be even better than before. ( Yes I do bring a positive and amazing vibe wherever I go)

PS: I'll transfer crypto if you gimme the spot
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:04:45 pm by Piercee »

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1745 on: May 19, 2018, 05:59:51 pm »
In-Game Name: Porkins
Steam Name: Porkins
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 2eFusGre_Cadet
Admin Experience: 17e Groupfighting, EU duel and some Groupfighting events
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): autobans
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Consistently on late at night when people decide to dick about (I'm not saying there are no admins on just that's when most of the trolls come out) and of course I spend a lot of time on the server in general.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:17:13 pm by Porkins »

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #1746 on: May 19, 2018, 06:15:10 pm »
In-Game Name: Eazy-E
Steam Name: [25th] Eazy-E
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 25th, Lieutenant
Admin Experience: 5 years of running servers for the 25th, including our Sunday Linebattle which has been running for 3 years straight. Over the years I've also had admin on servers hosted by the 33rd (when MrSt3fan was Col). I'm also a referee in second season of the European Infantry Cup.
Spoken Languages: I'm one of those terrible people that only speak English.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): No. (I was once banned from Tavington's iteration, if that counts, because he didn't like me.)
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): The Groupfighting Server has always been the most prestigious public server to be an admin on. For a long time I've been a little on the outskirts of the community but have been getting more involved lately, and serving on the admin team would be a great way to get to know everyone better. That's my motivation for wanting the role, as for why I think I would make a good admin: I play on the server for at least an hour a day (lately it's been a lot more than that and at obscure times like very early in the morning). When I am on the server, I try to be social and chat to people, and have made some friendships with players who are on at the same time every night. I know the admin panel like the back of my hand, and because I've been administering events for so long I have 0 interest in abusing it - having admin is no longer a fun gimmick to me. I'm also well acquainted with all of the server's rules and I am strict on my own regiment members when they use the server to make sure they don't break them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #1747 on: May 19, 2018, 06:51:02 pm »
In-Game Name: Nr12_Uffz_Magnus_Bildhofen, Nr12_Uffz_Nosswill
Steam Name: [Nr12]Nosswill
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12/ Unteroffizier (NCO)
Admin Experience: I've been an admin in serveral tournaments and events, primary hosted by Moskito or the regiments I was in.
Spoken Languages: English and German
Banned before? (If yes, state why): No
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): After Vampyr came up with the idea to make a Groupfighting Server in Mount&Musket, I've always been an active player to play on the server. Throughout the years the owners of the server changed serveral times and I never really had the desire to become an admin, thinking that there is too much competition for the position. Last year  I was quite inactive in NW and stopped playing entirely, but since the beginning of 2018 my work as a german army officer aspirant gives me back my freetime in which I can fully return to activity in NW. Based on that, I try to come back to competetive gaming by joining a groupfighting team and Team Germany again, to compete on the highest level and the Groupfighting Server is the perfect place to train and practice melee since it's creation. Also I took over the role as an NCO in the newly found Nr12. I play NW since 2012 and I hope I can use my experience to enforce the rules on the server. My behaviour in this community throughout the years was in many occasions quite passive, since I never really played a part in drama, always trying to act as mature as possible. My experiences in the 2018's Groupfighting Server are mostly positive, but some actions of several people just gets on my nerves, like delaying the round by trolling or teamkilling. With me as an admin you can expect a fully active Nosswill again, like the serveral years before, with many (and probably too much) hours of experience on the Groupfighting Server.

With kind regards to the administration team

Nosswill
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline strausz70

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 19, 2018, 07:22:04 pm »
In-game Name:I_hate_the_niggers
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):I don't know
Reason For Ban:I named my character a joke to: I hate the niggers.
Time/date (If Known):I don't know
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I admit I was stupid but sorry for her.
Player ID (If Known):1296292

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #1749 on: May 19, 2018, 07:40:00 pm »
In-Game Name: ThrowUpTheX
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CruisingDownTheStreetInMy64/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 66th CSjt
Admin Experience: Hundreds of GFs/1v1s/lb events, various tournaments and leagues
Spoken Languages: Primarily English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): One night, Bob set auto-ban to 1 TK and I tked. Flammy banned me for using someone else's face.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique):

In this essay, I will be divulging why I feel I would be best suited to the role of groupfighting server admin. I will be addressing my activity, my experience of adminning and most importantly being able to use my common sense and not being ban happy.

I've always been active in NW and although I have other commitments in life, they've never gotten in the way of going on Groupfighting Server. My activity although has slightly fluctuated, I've always went on Groupfighting Server multiple times a day for small periods of times and longer before events. This would be beneficial as I would effectively be checking up on the groupfighting server during random times of the day .

I've also had an extensive history with adminning. I've adminned probably over 250 groupfights for my GF team ChimpZ, so I know how to spot an intentional teamkill or somebody who is simply wasting time by delaying or trolling. I've also adminned some big line events for 3rd, and on top of that many regimental 1v1s and groupfights for 66th. I've also had experience adminning for some of Marxeil's tournaments, NWCL and many other tournaments. This means I am also very familiar (as I'm sure every other applicant is.)

I also like to use my brain which a lot of other players don't exactly do. I'm not toxic and I don't rage so I won't be tempted to ban a player just for backstabbing me or teamkilling.

In conclusion, the mix of level-headness, maturity, experience and activity would enable me to be a great addition to as an admin in your Groupfighting server.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:07:01 pm by PhilosophicalPhilosopher »
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1750 on: May 19, 2018, 08:27:27 pm »
In-Game Name: Destiny / Nr12_Gefr_Martin_Kurz
Steam Name: Destiny #weak http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048432453/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12 Gefreiter
Admin Experience: NWWC and RGL referee, regimantal events, tournaments
Spoken Languages: German, English, Spanish
Banned before? (If yes, state why): One time because of to many teamkills
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): From the first day on when i started to play this game i was told to go on the GF Server where i am able to improve my skills. And so i did because i wanted to become better and to be fair as a  not sporty, lazi guy without friends there was nothing to do anyway after school. So throughout the years i saw many people and regiments come and go in this game but there always was a constant: the GF server. I mean i spent several hundreds of hours on this server and so did every competitive player while enjoying it together with frinds or clutching some french baguettes. In the end the GF Server is not a regular server for me and more a flagship of the mod "Napoleonic Wars" and all of these different personalities who are playing this game toogether. As an Admin my aim is to keep the ship sailing for our community, when i am playing multiple times per day and i promise you to do my best.

Regards,
Destiny

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 08:43:48 pm by -Destiny- »
/tr]

Offline Arsenal

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Andrei
« Reply #1751 on: May 19, 2018, 09:31:04 pm »
In-Game Name: Nr32_Rek_Andrei
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039714421/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr32, Rek
Admin Experience:I was an admin on gf server just like this one when lamehorse was the SO, bunch of nw events, Camelot DM ( native ), and i used to admin on every major PW server except Phoenix
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): No, i really don't think so
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I have free time this summer and i'm returning to NW. Groupfighting server is probably the most popular server out there , i plan to spend a lot of time playing there again and since the admin applications are open i want to get back into it. I've never had any problems when i was an admin in the past and if theres room for me here i think i'll do fine. I also know a bunch of people that are already on the admin staff, mostly K-KA, or ex K-KA.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #1752 on: May 19, 2018, 10:02:25 pm »
In-Game Name: Zappy
Steam Name: Zappy
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15th_YR_LCpl
Admin Experience: Admin on Tropical paradise, NWL, EIC, admin on many big PW servers and a lot of minor servers including hosting my own server.
Spoken Languages: Norwegian, English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): tk autoban
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I want to make the group fighting server more populated again by being active on it and providing the necessary admining to make sure people stay, feel safe and come back to play. (not going to write an essay since this is honestly the only thing I want).

yecgga

« Reply #1753 on: May 19, 2018, 10:19:25 pm »
In-Game Name: 88th_Col_Gatts
Steam Name: 88th | Gatts
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 88th/Colonel
Admin Experience: TR_Groupfighting, Tropical_Hell
Spoken Languages: English/Turkish
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yeah, for arguing with admins
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I'm one of the most active players in server, I almost spend all of my time in GF server when I play NW, I think I can help you with administrating server.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 19, 2018, 11:31:08 pm »
In-game Name:I_hate_the_niggers
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):I don't know
Reason For Ban:I named my character a joke to: I hate the niggers.
Time/date (If Known):I don't know
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I admit I was stupid but sorry for her.
Player ID (If Known):1296292

Unbanned.

If anyone has been missed, pm me.