Author Topic: NWWC twonnytwonny  (Read 13790 times)

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC twonnytwonny
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2020, 03:11:18 pm »
Here we go again.

As I said in the past, any nation with a seven+ digit population that cannot bring 7 players for a match are either too proud too lose or their leader is too incompetent in actually uniting the team.

In any case, count in the Greeks
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:17:28 pm by AlekoTheGreek »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2020, 03:12:19 pm »
Here we go again.

As I said in the past, any nation with a seven+ digit population that cannot bring 7 players for a match are either too proud too lose or their leader is too incompetent on actually uniting the team.

+1
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2020, 03:14:22 pm »
Here we go again.

As I said in the past, any nation with a seven+ digit population that cannot bring 7 players for a match are either too proud too lose or their leader is too incompetent on actually uniting the team.

Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Wursti

« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2020, 03:14:55 pm »
Here we go again.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2020, 03:15:07 pm »
Don't try and comment on it until you've actually tried to lead a smaller nation, I struggled enough in 2018 for the 8v8 can't imagine how shit it would be now. All good and well saying go get the players they are there, when you actually go and try and make a team it's nearly impossible and turn out is always complete ass.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NWWCIreland
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NCIreland2017

13 people in the first group and you can't have 7 people playing ? :)
You have -1000 IQ
second steam group is a native one btw I think, you dumb  ;D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2020, 03:16:38 pm »
Don't try and comment on it until you've actually tried to lead a smaller nation, I struggled enough in 2018 for the 8v8 can't imagine how shit it would be now. All good and well saying go get the players they are there, when you actually go and try and make a team it's nearly impossible and turn out is always complete ass.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NWWCIreland
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NCIreland2017

13 people in the first group and you can't have 7 people playing ? :)
You have -1000 IQ
second steam group is a native one btw I think, you dumb  ;D
This is why I spoke about the first group only maybe coco
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:19:21 pm by Sir Obelix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2020, 03:20:19 pm »
Alekko you are right, but it's boring no competition and is exceedingly uninteresting tournament, there are far more interesting tournaments we could host. Obelix you don't even warrant a response posting native team from 2017 and the outdated as shit ireland team which began in 2016 who 60% of the people have been offline 365+ days your stupidity is beyond comprehension.

Wursti

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2020, 03:22:30 pm »
tbf a 5v5 would be pretty interesting imo

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2020, 03:26:09 pm »
Alekko you are right, but it's boring no competition and is exceedingly uninteresting tournament, there are far more interesting tournaments we could host. Obelix you don't even warrant a response posting native team from 2017 and the outdated as shit ireland team which began in 2016 who 60% of the people have been offline 365+ days your stupidity is beyond comprehension.
I could bring back SharZ if needed and he is not playing since a year or so :)

Stop looking for excuses RYAN should be Ireland captain

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2020, 03:27:28 pm »
5v5 is the better format for NWWC, last year M-NWWC was 6v6 however that was a 5v5 thanks to frenchies cheating  ::)

That said 5v5 is the only format in which I see the tournament being even somewhat interesting. Besides who really wants to host an NWWC now with all the troubles and inevitable arguments there will be i'm unsure who will be willing to take that task up. I don't care about playing for the sake of playing such as the greeks I would like to actually have fun in a tournament and not have it 15:0 go home, there are better things to do with my time.. then play a couple of shit groupfights in the group stage...

Wursti

« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2020, 03:28:22 pm »
make it 5v5 and M-NWWC and leggo @kore Pepega

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2020, 03:29:25 pm »

A nation's cup is not necessarily a strictly competitive event. To me it was always about representing my nations community.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2020, 03:31:49 pm »
Why new NWWC if we all know that it will be Ukraine 15-11 Netherlands again
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2020, 03:32:02 pm »

A nation's cup is not necessarily a strictly competitive event. To me it was always about representing my nations community.
Not to anyone who cares about groupfighting it isn't. Pretty sure its a competitive groupfighting tournament designed to have winners and losers.

If it was simply about showing up then I wouldn't either I don't have the time or even the attitude to bother scraping players to play a couple of groupfights just to say I showed up.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2020, 03:36:52 pm »
"Its boring for everyone other than ENG and FRA". Shut the fuck up, such a stupid point. Might as well just not host it at all then and host western eu vs eastern eu 20v20 linebattle.

Upsets can happen, look at the NWWC where France got fucked by Poland, or where CZSK came back and shat on Sweden.
I'll drop the format to either 5v5 or 6v6, I will not allow -1 player if a team doesn't have enough (meaning teams are forced to play 4v5/5v6 etc.).
I am really playing with the idea of having multiple teams per nations, the fact that there would be just weaker teams is expected and would make up for a more even competition and or dividing the tournament in divisions like native does.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.