Author Topic: EGT - IV | Shylie's 8v8 Sword & Bayonet Tournament [8/8]  (Read 10692 times)

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGT - IV | Shylie's 8v8 Sword & Bayonet Tournament [8/8]
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2019, 11:18:51 pm »
thx for the tournament was fun  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2019, 11:20:55 pm »
you lost extazz, stop being a sore loser and get over it  :)

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2019, 11:21:18 pm »
snip
 :)

Im a cool guy , good tournament , and totally impartial admin :)
Who take the rights  decision during the tournament :)
Who don't even know how to set up a nw server in 2019  :)
peace and love on you

that round didn't influence the final result anyways, and chimpz was perfectly capable of clutching that.
Im in total adequation with your hight IQ reflexion

Im in total adequation with your hight IQ englixch

Radulf

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2019, 11:21:32 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

that round didn't influence the final result anyways, and chimpz was perfectly capable of clutching that.
Since you lost a 2v5 against Maximou & ExTaZz I'm not sure you would have clutch the round, for the next tournaments be careful that the map doesn't change "unfortunately", it was fun except that

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2019, 11:25:41 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

Since you lost a 2v5 against Maximou & ExTaZz I'm not sure you would have clutch the round, for the next tournaments be careful that the map doesn't change "unfortunately", it was fun except that
Its weird how we were perfectly capable of winning 10 other rounds when we lost that 2v5. Its almost like they were different rounds.
🤔🤔🤔🤔

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2019, 11:27:28 pm »
The final word of the history :

Spoiler
[close]
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Radulf

« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2019, 11:30:45 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

Its weird how we were perfectly capable of winning 10 other rounds when we lost that 2v5. Its almost like they were different rounds.
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah well done to you man, but we can't say that round wouldn't have changed the final result, we don't know that

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2019, 11:34:06 pm »
Shit happens.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2019, 11:35:40 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

Using that same logic what's to say we wouldn't have won the round 3v5 (the voided round). We did win 10 rounds after all and that's 3 more than you :). You cant argue over 1 round where anything could have happened.

Yes statistically speaking it was less likely but not impossible for us to have clutched that round. That is why we made the decision to void it completely rather than simply give the round to you when we still had 3 players left who were more than capable of winning a 3v5.

Radulf

« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2019, 11:41:01 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

Using that same logic what's to say we wouldn't have won the round 3v5 (the voided round). We did win 10 rounds after all and that's 3 more than you :). You cant argue over 1 round where anything could have happened.

Yes statistically speaking it was less likely but not impossible for us to have clutched that round. That is why we made the decision to void it completely rather than simply give the round to you when we still had 3 players left who were more than capable of winning a 3v5.
I didn't want you to give us the round, I agree with you that it's possible to clutch, what i don't understand is why you didn't start the round again in 5v3 ?

And i can argue about that, there's also a mental factor, losing a round on an admins error is not very enjoyable

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2019, 11:42:46 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

yeah cus we planned to lose that round so that the map 'unfortunately' changes. Makes perfect sense to start losing a round on purpose then map change to void it!

The reason we didnt play from 3v5 was because for the rest of the tournament we had round voids no matter what e.g ChimpZ vs TBE we were 3v1 about to stab him but we still void it.

Radulf

« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2019, 11:46:55 pm »
snip

peace and love on you

yeah cus we planned to lose that round so that the map 'unfortunately' changes. Makes perfect sense to start losing a round on purpose then map change to void it!

The reason we didnt play from 3v5 was because for the rest of the tournament we had round voids no matter what e.g ChimpZ vs TBE we were 3v1 about to stab him but we still void it.
I don't care about how many times it's happened, the rule is stupid that's what i'm saying

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2019, 11:52:17 pm »
You have three options, 1. Void the round entirely and restart. 2. Give the round to the team with the advantage. 3. Play the 3v5 or 5v3.

The 3rd option is retarded because its basically exactly the same as voiding the round except you are playing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT match in a completely different style and format. It makes zero sense, besides none of the energy or real time play can be carried on if that happens and it would be played COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY to how a 3v5 would be played in  a crazy fast open melee situation towards an end of a round.

1st option is the most sensible as its not biased to either team, 2nd and 3rd options means you HAVE to be biased to one team, you have to give 1 team the round or an advantage which simply isn't fair.

edit: It's extremely unfortunate for the team who had the previous advantage but as we know in NW there is absolutely nothing GUARANTEEING them victory in a 5v3. Either way its the fault of the admin team (shadey) for not setting the point limit correctly TWICE.  :-\
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:56:07 pm by Golden. »

Radulf

« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2019, 11:59:01 pm »
You have three options, 1. Void the round entirely and restart. 2. Give the round to the team with the advantage. 3. Play the 3v5 or 5v3.

The 3rd option is retarded because its basically exactly the same as voiding the round except you are playing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT match in a completely different style and format. It makes zero sense, besides none of the energy or real time play can be carried on if that happens and it would be played COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY to how a 3v5 would be played in  a crazy fast open melee situation towards an end of a round.

1st option is the most sensible as its not biased to either team, 2nd and 3rd options means you HAVE to be biased to one team, you have to give 1 team the round or an advantage which simply isn't fair.
You can't say that void the round is not biased, we were in 3V5 and statistically we had the best chance of winning , we could have started again in 3v5 it would not have been the same thing but it would have been less biased since it would have been to get the closest situation before the reset, i don't want to debate on 9 pages, gg to you guys i just wish it didn't happen again for the next tournaments

Either way its the fault of the admin team (shadey) for not setting the point limit correctly TWICE.  :-\
Don't worry, we forgive him  ;)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2019, 12:01:16 am »
The final word of the history :

Spoiler
[close]