Author Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 7028 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2017, 04:18:39 am »
Epic troll.

Really, I don't recommend this game. It's got a ton of problems that aren't being prioritized by the developers, and moderation does not focus on dealing with hackers at all. I mean, at this point, it's shocking that a game even has "hacks," because it's pretty easily squashable by now. It's not a major issue, it's fairly uncommon, but it's too frequent nonetheless.

Servers are unreliable, optimization is the worst I've seen in any game, let alone one so fucking popular, in several years, and the gameplay isn't actually that exciting. It's just bad.
i can't run it on low with a gtx 760 :(, have someone near me who can on a 460,
pubg logic.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 04:21:00 am »
I used to have a 760, can't imagine running PUBG on it. It's not even a great looking game, just stupidly demanding.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 04:24:03 am »
If you don't enjoy PUBG what games do you enjoy? Its literally the BEST battle royale game on the market.

Any 4GB gpx card can handle the game just fine... ::)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 04:39:15 am »
If you don't enjoy PUBG what games do you enjoy? Its literally the BEST battle royale game on the market.

Any 4GB gpx card can handle the game just fine... ::)
tfw your graphics card can handle the game just fine

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 04:39:41 am »
I don't play BR games.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 10:11:24 am »
I used to have a 760, can't imagine running PUBG on it. It's not even a great looking game, just stupidly demanding.
My 760 works fine on PUBG....
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 02:25:22 am »
I have a GTX 960 and it looks like shit, but runs mostly fine. My processor isn't amazing though, I've been meaning to replace it for years, but it's an i5-4460, which should still run PUBG pretty well. PUBG is just horribly optimized and that's the dev's fault.

If I can run Witcher 3 and Dark Souls III at their highest settings pretty well, I should be able to run PUBG at medium settings super well, but I don't, and it still looks bad, because it's a horribly performing game with gameplay that's just as disappointing--it's just round by round shit that doesn't actually feel rewarding no matter how much you play, unless you're a streamer or something and can afford to play it constantly, in which case, you better be great. That said, the game feels clunky and awkward a lot of times, performance issues aside, so I don't plan on playing much of PUBG in the future.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 03:07:04 am »
I have a GTX 960 and it looks like shit, but runs mostly fine. My processor isn't amazing though, I've been meaning to replace it for years, but it's an i5-4460, which should still run PUBG pretty well. PUBG is just horribly optimized and that's the dev's fault.

If I can run Witcher 3 and Dark Souls III at their highest settings pretty well, I should be able to run PUBG at medium settings super well, but I don't, and it still looks bad, because it's a horribly performing game with gameplay that's just as disappointing--it's just round by round shit that doesn't actually feel rewarding no matter how much you play, unless you're a streamer or something and can afford to play it constantly, in which case, you better be great. That said, the game feels clunky and awkward a lot of times, performance issues aside, so I don't plan on playing much of PUBG in the future.

Sounds like you're just bad at the game.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 07:36:36 am »
Winning a game of pubg is one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever gotten from a video game
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 11:37:51 am »
Lets be honest, it is the most average game on the planet. It does nothing especially good and nothing especially bad. It has no special feature, or even many features. It is simply average.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2017, 07:23:39 pm »
Winning a game of pubg is one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever gotten from a video game

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2017, 07:44:03 pm »
Pubg is fun with friends, and very fun if you consistently make it to the top ten. However,  If you don't have an SSD, then the game runs like shit no matter what settings you put. I believe that this  game isn't particularly spectacular in any way, but that people like the idea of a battle royale, and are willing to look past the unoriginality and questionable dev decisions (although much of the playerbase is from China, which most likely explains the ridiculous player count.)
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2017, 01:48:32 am »

Sounds like you're just bad at the game.

I've had 3-5 wins, the first felt satisfying, each felt less satisfying than the last. It's just not a game that feels worth playing. There's no sense of long-term accomplishment, excluding maybe up until the first win, which only took a week or two for me to get. But nice try, Marc, you salty paltry loser, you almost looked cool or something.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2017, 09:55:29 pm »

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile