Author Topic: Mr. Kochi's Skin Warehouse -47th Regiment Early War Skin Released! Page 25  (Read 132353 times)

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
Very cool! Do the Loyal Lusitanian Legion next!  ;)

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
Why is the Pipe Major's rank insignia messed up?

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Docm30

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Highland musicians didn't wear reverse coloured coats. They wore the same red ones as everyone else in the regiment. The only exception was the band leader, who wore a white coat. The coats were all white with no facing colour in the usual places, but all the lace (and the fuzz on the wings) was in facing colour.

Sometimes the regular musicians are recorded in white coats, too. Not always, though.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:05:42 pm by Docm30 »

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Any chance of expanding the 23rd request to covering the Centre and Light Infantry companies as well? I know it's a bit of a pain, but they don't seem to be able to find the thread right now. >_<

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
  • Baah! Baah baah, baah? Baah baah!
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse
  • Nick: Mr. James Koach
Highland musicians didn't wear reverse coloured coats. They wore the same red ones as everyone else in the regiment. The only exception was the band leader, who wore a white coat. The coats were all white with no facing colour in the usual places, but all the lace (and the fuzz on the wings) was in facing colour.

Sometimes the regular musicians are recorded in white coats, too. Not always, though.

I based 79th on the Mont St. Jean website, which had musicians' coats green. I did see most bagpipers wearing standard sergeant clothes in pictures and paintings, but I thought this would add more to the game's variety of uniforms, rather than having almost every single line infantry Brit wearing red.

I was also in doubt with the officers' pants. I know they weren't supposed to wear kilts, but idk if they should keep the vainilla ones or have the boots with the white pompoms and dark grey pants.
(I still don't know what's breeches and what's trousers ingame, so bear with me)

Why is the Pipe Major's rank insignia messed up?

Idk, I tried fixing it multiple times, and only succeeded at failing. As far as I know, it's an animation screw-up.
I'll see what I can do for the next patch.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
Lovely!! ;D

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
Nice skin! I would like it if it wasn't so clean though
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
  • Side: Confederacy
Awesome skin and preview info! Really good work!

And i have a question about my request, would you make the Grenadier Company for Chernigovskiy Pehotniy Polk? (Replaces Pavlovskiy or Preobrazhenskiy)

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Very nice Koachi, perhaps the best Highlander re-skin I've seen.

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
Holy! Could you please make such an awesome divider for the 4e Grenadiers? Great work!
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Kochi great work, but seriously... lay off the Fancy pictures... I want to see the creation not the pretty pictures (that wont appear in game). It makes my computer lagg :-:. Plus it takes forever to load the images....
The first modder for NW.

Offline Mr. Kochi

• First Lieutenant
  • Baah! Baah baah, baah? Baah baah!
    • View Profile
    • The Skin Warehouse
  • Nick: Mr. James Koach
The idea of the fancy pics is for clans to use them. I'm not only presenting the skins, but the flags and dividers are for ingame regiments to use in their websites and forum threads. Besides, it only takes (me at least) 20-30 seconds to load everything, in both cellphone and PC.

And come on. It's only four pics, it's not like I'm bombarding my posts with fancy stuff.

Anyway. Here's the divider for the 4e Grenadiers that Mack requested:

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
Deleted
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:08:06 pm by ClearlyInvsible »
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
The 61st didn't have a rifle company and apart from the buff facings they looked absolutely nothing like the 52nd. If your going to ask for a re-skin then get some actual relevant information instead of images of random vaguely similiar regiments.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
The 61st didn't have a rifle company and apart from the buff facings they looked absolutely nothing like the 52nd. If your going to ask for a re-skin then get some actual relevant information instead of images of random vaguely similiar regiments.

+1

Seriously, don't make up you own history. If its historically inaccurate then just say it..

If you can't even put the effort in to find the uniforms of the actual 61st, why should you expect Koachi to put the effort in to make a skin for you?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:28:49 pm by Archduke_Sven »

told that bih don't @ me