Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Pyrrhos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: August 02, 2018, 02:18:47 am »
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and thought I would introduce myself, I am Pyrrhos and enjoy playing games on my free time.

Are there any North American servers that are active? The only servers with players seem to be EU.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 02:59:56 am »
Bot survival seems to be the big NA server and if you dont mind the ping minisiege(siege) and tropical paradise(deathmatch) are usually fairly active in the night for EU servers and daytime in EU they will be full if you are playing at that time

actual NA players could probs answer better

and welcome to nw!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:05:23 am by lonedoge123 »

Offline Pyrrhos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 03:26:16 am »
Bot survival seems to be the big NA server and if you dont mind the ping minisiege(siege) and tropical paradise(deathmatch) are usually fairly active in the night for EU servers and daytime in EU they will be full if you are playing at that time

actual NA players could probs answer better

and welcome to nw!

Thank you, I will check them out!!

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 04:06:31 am »
Hi there and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, the game is around 8 years old now, and it definitely shows its age in terms of community population. EU servers are usually active most of the time (minisiege, Tropical death/paradise, etc). For NA bot survival, APPL NA Zombies, and commander battle servers are usually populated.

One way though that you can help delve deeper into this game is to join a regiment, a group of players which do linebattles/sieges with each other. If you are interested in joining mine, the 15e, just add me on steam here and i can help you get set up.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord