Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 155937 times)

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2015, 03:16:20 pm »
Well i'm not going to apologise for anything because you people are buttercups who can't read select words without throwing a hissy fit. And the majority of the times those idiots responded to me I wasn't even talking to them. I admire your use of red highlight to outline my favourite parts of that story, cheers.
This is the internet, you have no right, and more over, FSE has final say on this part of the internet. Freedom of speech does not apply here, in a nutshell, if you don't like it, move on. FSE have the final say.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2015, 03:17:34 pm »
My pleasure.

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2015, 03:21:31 pm »
Cunt  ;D
This is the internet, you have no right, and more over, FSE has final say on this part of the internet. Freedom of speech does not apply here, in a nutshell, if you don't like it, move on. FSE have the final say.

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2015, 08:07:21 pm »
To be fair. The admins on the server can be quite unreasonable or to overjudged sometimes.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2015, 03:26:02 pm »
That might be true, but that's still better than a server with inactive or useless admins. Moreover all players can be unbanned if they seriously apologize. You can't say that this is asking too much.

Offline carlitos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2015, 07:24:47 pm »
Just got banned off here by some absolute cunt. I was absolutely wrecking him and his regiment members and he started crying then slayed me without reason so I told him to stop abusing admin and he perm banned. I don't care about being unbanned just want him to know he is a pathetic wanker. ayy lmao kthxbai

Thats absolutely false, i killed you 4-5 times in a row and you start crying cause i was a camper. Then you was warned, but you didnt stop, so you get banned.

BB troll!!

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
« Reply #261 on: July 07, 2015, 08:50:27 pm »
Ban Request

Reason: Homophobia / Racism / Anti-Semitism
Name: Adalwolf/wulf and Raedwald
Time and Date: 19:00 gmt 7/7
Proof:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 08:52:11 pm by Serraseen »
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline DazeResolution

• Private
  • Ex-Minisiege Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 07, 2015, 08:57:48 pm »
Just to let everyone know, I have officially resigned from the admin team due to inactivity on the Napoleonic Module.

Thanks to everyone that made the server such a lovely place to admin and I will miss you all!

Cheers,
-Daze

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 07, 2015, 09:30:04 pm »
Just got banned off here by some absolute cunt. I was absolutely wrecking him and his regiment members and he started crying then slayed me without reason so I told him to stop abusing admin and he perm banned. I don't care about being unbanned just want him to know he is a pathetic wanker. ayy lmao kthxbai

Thats absolutely false, i killed you 4-5 times in a row and you start crying cause i was a camper. Then you was warned, but you didnt stop, so you get banned.

BB troll!!
I love that you signed up just to post that, I hope you're not losing sleep over this.

Offline carlitos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 07, 2015, 09:49:37 pm »

BB troll!!
I love that you signed up just to post that, I hope you're not losing sleep over this.

yeah just like you xD

Offline carlitos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2015, 09:54:01 pm »

BB troll!!

yeah just like you xD

I mean if you want to apologize thats good, but please dont post a lie cause your ban was DESERVED, and you know that.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2015, 09:57:04 pm »
Ban Request

Reason: Homophobia / Racism / Anti-Semitism
Name: Adalwolf/wulf and Raedwald
Time and Date: 19:00 gmt 7/7
Proof:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Banned. Thank you for reporting.

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2015, 11:07:08 pm »
yeah just like you xD
Hmm I did not register just to post in this thread as you can see both by my register date and number of posts, furthermore I don't care if you think the ban was deserved nor do I care about being unbanned, the point is that the REASON for the ban is pathetic. People like you need to learn to handle swearing and petty insults better because frankly it does not affect the play of the game and is only detrimental to those that read it and choose to be offended; and in this case read it and decide for themselves that it was directed at them when their names were not even addressed in the text.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2015, 12:20:47 am »
Petty insults are detrimental to the server. I don't enjoy playing on a server where people keep insulting each other as much as I enjoy playing on a clean server. Fortunately very few players write repeated "petty insults" in the chat. You have a brain, I'm sure that you can understand that.

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2015, 04:16:49 am »
Petty insults are detrimental to the server. I don't enjoy playing on a server where people keep insulting each other as much as I enjoy playing on a clean server. Fortunately very few players write repeated "petty insults" in the chat. You have a brain, I'm sure that you can understand that.
No actually I don't understand the variation in your liking for a factor that is independent of gameplay. I think you have a weak mind and people who think your way are a weak lot. You ought to understand the difference between a real detriment such as the frivolous Artillery trolling that occurs on your server or the numerous Sappers that waste build points as opposed to somebody using the chat function to write a swear word.