Author Topic: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool  (Read 51475 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
You weren't even there Hawk lol.
vetro should be kicked out for being dumb
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
One day I will play well enough one day.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
You weren't even there Hawk lol.
Someone didn't watch the video I guess... But for real Hawk and Fart = dream team. Fart callouts + Hawk morale boost = success.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
To be fair whether or not vetro was a teamplayer he still was on top of the leaderboard on your team. That you cannot deny. The ones screaming he was baiting teammates are the ones who weren't watching for it to happen or let it happen repeatedly which is your own faults.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
To be fair whether or not vetro was a teamplayer he still was on top of the leaderboard on your team. That you cannot deny. The ones screaming he was baiting teammates are the ones who weren't watching for it to happen or let it happen repeatedly which is your own faults.

You can pick the same few noobs every round and backstab to get to the top of a leaderboard, it doesn't mean anything. If you're groupfighting with someone, you're trusting them to act as part of a team, not do w/e they want at the cost of the team.

Watching for someone to bait teammates doesn't do anything, and you can't really prevent them from doing it if you're fulfilling your own role within the groupfight, nor can you really expect other people to pick up that slack if they have their own job to do.

The best groupfighters don't always end up at the top of the scoreboard.

I didn't see what happened, so I'm not commenting on the match, but I do have a problem with literally everything in your statement.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I don’t think Vetro was that anti-team. I can’t speak for a lot of his kills but he was communicating and he was playing the pushing sides, which can often be useless frags
That said, Purplish impressed me with his smart plays and teamwork. He was our team’s MVP imo

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
I don’t think Vetro was that anti-team. I can’t speak for a lot of his kills but he was communicating and he was playing the pushing sides, which can often be useless frags
That said, Purplish impressed me with his smart plays and teamwork. He was our team’s MVP imo
are you sure i wasnt your teams mvp?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
are you sure i wasnt your teams mvp?
well 9 tks is a lot.

MATT123456789

Lol the most useless fragger is by far bill, all he can do is kill noobs, if bill gets isolated and away from his team, he dies in about 2 seconds, ever notice on bob gf, bill only top frags and does well when his team is stacked out there ass and beats the other team like 13-2? Meanwhile me and havoc top frag no matter if we are on the team getting destroyed or not. Havocs a great gf'er btw should be 90 overall

Offline Walter(nohbdy)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
I'm guessing that it's cancelled tonight
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
Being a teamplayer is a huge part of groupfighting.... I didn't watch that tryout but he was only 29/25  I don't really see the reason for vetro to be invited. He top fragged for his team, but his team wasn't doing very good either and he was barely positive.

On the other hand, if the only invite criteria is to top frag for your team then I guess vetro should be invited. I know a couple mid players that don't drop mad kills but they do their job as a teammate super well. But then again, I don't see them being invited so I guess that isn't what they are looking for.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 04:29:06 am by ManiacBullseye »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
Being a teamplayer is a huge part of groupfighting.... I didn't watch that tryout but if he actually did have 9 tks and was only 29/25  I don't really see the reason for vetro to be invited. He top fragged for his team, but his team wasn't doing very good either and he was barely positive.

On the other hand, if the only invite criteria is to top frag for your team then I guess vetro should be invited. I know a couple mid players that don't drop mad kills but they do their job as a teammate super well. But then again, I don't see them being invited so I guess that isn't what they are looking for.
vetro didnt have 9 tks. i did

Suns

vetro shouldnt be allowed in the league honestly, last gf tourny he entered was moraine's if im not mistaken, he was caught using unblockable and autoblock with movement on it

Offline Puppytron

• Private
    • View Profile
DJs side
Spoiler
[close]