Author Topic: NWWC 2020 | Questions & Suggestions  (Read 16869 times)

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2020 | Questions & Suggestions
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2020, 11:22:14 pm »
Do silver finals

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2020, 02:18:50 pm »
Maybe people should tell us when they changed sth in the rules just in case so we dont have to check them every time :)

Wursti

« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2020, 02:22:42 pm »
Maybe people should tell us when they changed sth in the rules just in case so we dont have to check them every time :)

Nothing got changed that you didnt know before topkek

We just added the part that you shouldnt play with ppl that arent in ur roster and if you didnt know that then idk

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2020, 02:26:03 pm »
It does feel like if you didn't know the above you are lacking a brain and probably shouldn't actually be reading the rules as you won't understand them.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.