Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year  (Read 12385 times)

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 02:35:26 pm »
Marquez the best player of this nwwc, with 30 less rounds than python he did more kills and better K/D, I've been playing with him since 2015 and without doubt he is the best Spanish player of all time and in this case the best player of this NWWC carrying ESP in almost every match.

Sorry to break it to you, but both myself and marquez have clearly played rounds outside of the official matches (as the rounds don't add up), and I am aware of myself doing this, as MightPain used LIVE rounds for a troll groupfight between TBE and SilverBeagles, as well as a 3v3 sword mess about I was doing with others :p
Spain against England...I didn't see any impact at all from any of your players (even when we were basically trolling against you :/   )

As I said in the previous post, we didn't play rounds outside official matches (as u did) so imagine how incredible it is that marquez played 30 less rounds than u and all of his rounds were in official matches, and u even playing outside the nwwc got less kills and worse KD. =)
Yeah I played barely at all in NWWC so I would have less kills. I also played tougher opposition than Greece. The rounds outside of NWWC was in a sword match against Gibby so ofc I didn't get many kills there either (neither did Python). The stats are not a way to measure who is the best player. They can assist yes but they're not facts. Getting the most kills doesn't make you the best player or the most impactful necessarily.

EDIT: also stop double posting and just modify your last post.

I was referring to python not u herishey, I know u didn't play every match and u are not supposed to carry as python is.
And I'm not saying all of this just because marquez is the one with most kills and better KD I'm saying this cause he legit Carried in every match except vs eng and is clearly the best esp player and clearly better Than some people in that top 12
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:37:15 pm by Alatriste1234 »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 02:36:33 pm »
Guise i had an insano kd vs belgium where is my spot.

David_Schrein

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2019, 02:37:19 pm »
wollah ik ook tot ik ging trollen

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2019, 02:38:36 pm »
wollah ik ook tot ik ging trollen
Xaxaxaxaxaxxaxa

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2019, 02:39:02 pm »
Spoiler
Marquez the best player of this nwwc, with 30 less rounds than python he did more kills and better K/D, I've been playing with him since 2015 and without doubt he is the best Spanish player of all time and in this case the best player of this NWWC carrying ESP in almost every match.

Sorry to break it to you, but both myself and marquez have clearly played rounds outside of the official matches (as the rounds don't add up), and I am aware of myself doing this, as MightPain used LIVE rounds for a troll groupfight between TBE and SilverBeagles, as well as a 3v3 sword mess about I was doing with others :p
Spain against England...I didn't see any impact at all from any of your players (even when we were basically trolling against you :/   )

As I said in the previous post, we didn't play rounds outside official matches (as u did) so imagine how incredible it is that marquez played 30 less rounds than u and all of his rounds were in official matches, and u even playing outside the nwwc got less kills and worse KD. =)
Yeah I played barely at all in NWWC so I would have less kills. I also played tougher opposition than Greece. The rounds outside of NWWC was in a sword match against Gibby so ofc I didn't get many kills there either (neither did Python). The stats are not a way to measure who is the best player. They can assist yes but they're not facts. Getting the most kills doesn't make you the best player or the most impactful necessarily.

I was referring to python not u herishey, I know u didn't play every match and u are not supposed to carry as python is.
And I'm not saying all of this just because marquez is the one with most kills and better KD I'm saying this cause he legit Carried in every match except vs eng and is clearly the best esp player and clearly better Than some people in that top 12
[close]
Team of the year is also not about individual skill, more how they did over the whole NWWC. As I said I'll leave the last spot open for Fralla or Marquez depending on how that bronze match goes.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2019, 03:02:53 pm »
Il ft7 fralla for it

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2019, 03:03:04 pm »
Actually s1mple should have get mvp all the time and Kore should have gotten CR. Everything is rigged!
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2019, 03:04:12 pm »
Actually s1mple should have got mvp all the time and Kore should have gotten CR. Everything is rigged!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2019, 03:28:04 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

The 30 rounds more that I played (troll match and 3v3 sword training) that were outside of NWWC, are obviously not going to accurately represent represent at all my NWWC performance. They were non-serious messes, and so obviously I'm going to have less kills and a worse K/D ratio. So, considering I played 30 extra non-NWWC rounds where I basically went negative in all of them, my K/D ratio only being 0.07 below Marquez's K/D ratio shows that I would have been above him anyways :)
Also, saying marquez carried in every match 'except vs eng and is clearly the best esp player and clearly better than some people in that top 12' is stupid. You guys played very weak teams apart from Eng (though NL is stronger)...where Marquez performed significantly worse.

David_Schrein

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2019, 03:43:01 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Team of the year is also not about individual skill, more how they did over the whole NWWC. As I said I'll leave the last spot open for Fralla or Marquez depending on how that bronze match goes.
but neither of them are in the bronze match xddd

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2019, 03:47:05 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
but neither of them are in the bronze match xddd
No shit, but the logic behind it is both players performed well against one of the semi-finalists. Whichever team wins was the tougher opponent and the person that played against them is then more deserving of it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2019, 03:50:32 pm »
Why are we even doing this for basically a meme of an NWWC?

Ireland didn't even play half their matches in the group stage and still got through (lol). We could have made it to bronze if we played NL with our best team arguably. And we get more round vs England than France with mac and techno playing. This should have been done for the last NWWC, I mean the stats were accurate (counted by hand). I got 136 kills and a 2.27 K/D ratio more kills than anyone in the entire tournament across only 5 matches playing with a significantly worse team. Did I get a player card? no. Did I get special recognition? no.

So marquez even if you performed well it doesn't matter because its a nation locked tournament and is boring as hell basically just france vs england ohh who's going to win for past 3 years ....

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2019, 04:04:12 pm »
Why are we even doing this for basically a meme of an NWWC?

Ireland didn't even play half their matches in the group stage and still got through (lol). We could have made it to bronze if we played NL with our best team arguably. And we get more round vs England than France with mac and techno playing. This should have been done for the last NWWC, I mean the stats were accurate (counted by hand). I got 136 kills and a 2.27 K/D ratio more kills than anyone in the entire tournament across only 5 matches playing with a significantly worse team. Did I get a player card? no. Did I get special recognition? no.

So marquez even if you performed well it doesn't matter because its a nation locked tournament and is boring as hell basically just france vs england ohh who's going to win for past 3 years ....
I mean 4 different nations have won over the years, three of them on multiple occasions so that isn't exactly true and who comes third is often up for debate. The group stage was only made a meme by the players/cpts. You were given 5 weeks to play 3-4 matches and failed to do so.

Last year we didn't do team of the year and I was less involved as Herc was the main organiser. This year I have been pretty much the majority of the NWWC organisation so I decided it'd be a cool thing to do.

I mean you coulda chose to play for England years back but you decided to play for Ireland who simply have less chance of winning.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2019, 04:19:30 pm »
Wtf I carried 2 of our 2 matches and I don't make the team?? But fralla does with his one time carry??

The stats don't lie Kore 8)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2019, 04:28:07 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

The 30 rounds more that I played (troll match and 3v3 sword training) that were outside of NWWC, are obviously not going to accurately represent represent at all my NWWC performance. They were non-serious messes, and so obviously I'm going to have less kills and a worse K/D ratio. So, considering I played 30 extra non-NWWC rounds where I basically went negative in all of them, my K/D ratio only being 0.07 below Marquez's K/D ratio shows that I would have been above him anyways :)
Also, saying marquez carried in every match 'except vs eng and is clearly the best esp player and clearly better than some people in that top 12' is stupid. You guys played very weak teams apart from Eng (though NL is stronger)...where Marquez performed significantly worse.

Python why do you talk without knowing what u are talking about XD atleast u could look for the screens hots, look how worse did marquez play vs Netherlands, pff just 29 kills average performance tbh but kills doesn't mean anything right? We just won like 7 rounds because marquez took picks so average player I guess.

https://i.imgur.com/KeEGOxB.jpg
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 04:35:07 pm by Alatriste1234 »