Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year  (Read 12355 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year
« on: August 05, 2019, 11:02:56 am »

I will make the thread look prettier when I have time at some point this week. This M-NWWC I will be doing a team of the year for the top 11 players over the entirety of this edition of the tournament. This will most likely be in the following format (each player will get a fifa style card); 3 ENG Players, 3 FRA Players, 1-2 GER players, 1-2 NL players, 1-3 Other players.

If anyone has any suggestions for who they'd like to get into this years team of the year (M-NWWC edition) then please either post it here with an explanation or talk to me on Steam directly. I will make it final at some point this week. Just to be clear this isn't a vote I'd just like to get other peoples opinions on this to help aid my decision.

Team of the Year Announcement Post
DOMI, Python, Voluble, Bagins, Obelix ExtaZz, GERHER, Wolpi, Anubis, Marquez, Golden and Fralla.

I decided to go for 12 players in total. 4 from ENG as the winning team (Shadey and Hypno were also close to making it in this year), 3 from FRA for being runners up, 2 from Germany as they had two-three key players (Moskito just missed out). 1 from NL which was close to choose between Anubis and Nero but I decided to go for Anubis since he played in more matches. Since Ireland, CZ, SWE and POL all also made it to the knockout stage I took a look into each of the teams performances and believed Fralla and Golden to be the most worthy of taking the last two slots. I discussed all this with several people first. In relation to the actual cards I will be making team of the year style cards like I did back in 2015. If you'd like your face to be added onto the card please send me a screenshot either via PM or Steam of your face from the character editor/creator screen on the multi-player menu before you join a server (these are the easiest to use).
[close]

Anubis Card
[close]
Bagins Card
[close]
Domi Card
[close]
Extaz Card
[close]
Fralla Card
[close]
Gerher Card
[close]
Golden Card
[close]
Marquez Card
[close]
Obelix Card
[close]
Python Card
[close]
Voluble Card
[close]
Wolpi Card
[close]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 01:25:39 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

Re: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 11:21:11 am »
This thread only exists when you guys win  :-X

Also on your NWWC/NWEC history thread NL won the 2 first Nation cup

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 11:48:46 am »

I did say at the start of the tournament I planned to do this.

I looked at the old threads Tib they didn't mate.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 12:11:24 pm »

They did, they won the pilot and then the first 'official' edition.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 12:13:14 pm by ClaSh »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 12:12:42 pm »
For Germany I would say that Gerher definitely was our best player this year, being able to play and perform on every position we gave him throughout the tournament. For the second player it is probably Wolpi or Moskito. Wolpi just plays constantly well and it is really rare seeing him not on the top 3 on the scoreboard. Moskito just doesn't care to play anymore but is still one of the German key players after so many years. Quite unfortunate that he wasn't able to play against England till the end, but nevertheless still played really good in our other matches.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:15:04 pm »

They did, they won the pilot and then the first 'official' edition.
This is the first one I can find - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=483.msg6599#msg6599 which NL won and from what Hekko said this was the first 'NWEC'. The one after this in 2013 ENG won with Lamehorse as Cpt. I know this because I wasn't allowed in the team due to my feud at the time with Lame.

Found it on TW - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,234145.msg5603414.html#msg5603414 looks like the original was never on FSE and was earlier in 2012.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 12:19:09 pm by Herishey »

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 12:24:31 pm »
Hekko mentioned it on the FSE post too.

Spoiler
4-Herishey" border="0
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 12:32:28 pm »
Yeah my bad. I have updated it with all the threads though I've been unable to find the 2013 NWEC one even though I remember it happening.  :-\

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 05:37:46 pm »
1.kevin and piercee's team
2.not the team which has voluble and bagins
3.not the team which has lebrave

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 06:22:47 pm »
why

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 11:13:59 pm »
Marquez the best player of this nwwc, with 30 less rounds than python he did more kills and better K/D, I've been playing with him since 2015 and without doubt he is the best Spanish player of all time and in this case the best player of this NWWC carrying ESP in almost every match.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 11:15:43 pm »
lets not get into NWWC stats when baboons like herishey and movement used the server for random gf matches  ;D ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 11:24:16 pm »
lets not get into NWWC stats when baboons like herishey and movement used the server for random gf matches  ;D ;D
Not true, I didn't realise comp score was on in one sword training which you were there for!

Marquez has 115 rounds and you only played 4 games so funnily enough I'm not going to look at the stats because Spain actually only played 89 rounds in total. In the ENG match I'm pretty sure Marquez was one of the lowest performing players for you.

Elsse

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 12:22:21 am »
The spanish guy has talked ! Listen to him !

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 12:26:21 am »
Marquez has 115 rounds and you only played 4 games so funnily enough I'm not going to look at the stats because Spain actually only played 89 rounds in total. In the ENG match I'm pretty sure Marquez was one of the lowest performing players for you.
So one of the lowest performing players vs you plus not even letting Spain go through quarter finals and i was the best player in those stats?? :o
Bit impressive ::)