Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 927436 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #5085 on: May 18, 2014, 09:17:23 pm »
Already on the floor mate and people are clearly shooting. But tbh i don't really care great game anyway

Indeed.

Offline 3eSuisse_Batman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5086 on: May 18, 2014, 09:24:59 pm »
I still have these tags on I have no idea why

But anyway I'm Lt Col of the 79th so no one thinks I'm just some random person on the thread

What I can see is that Marks stabs Markle and at that same point in time people are firing. Now, if one is committed into melee all then are right? So technically isn't this a fire in charge if one member gets a kill whilst in melee and whilst another one fires and obtains a kill for that matter.

Now I know this is only a game, but rules are rules.

I dont come on the forums often and I'm not trying to piss anyone off, all I want to see is justice done, that's all.

Also, all this typing over the forums is really silly, instead I believe we should talk this over as adults in a ts

Thanks

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #5087 on: May 18, 2014, 09:30:57 pm »
Although the the refs/organisers can derive some stuff from the picture, it would really help if there was video evidence . . . . is there any vidz?

Offline 3eSuisse_Batman

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: May 18, 2014, 09:46:40 pm »

Hi

I fully understand the pressures and strains the organisers and admins are under, but I do believed we have been wronged.
Now it is not for me to say but the rules do mention, that evidence is to be proven by video OR screenshot. Now from the evidence that we have presented , I do believe that the 28th did commit a FIC.
I do understand, that video evidence is always more accurate to the situation, but unfortunately we didn't. But my argument is that, with the blatantly obvious screenshot, we should have a case to offer to the admins. But of course, that is not for me to comment.

Now to fully have one hundred percent communication, as I have said previously, we should all sit down and discuss this in a teamspeak like adults, rather than trade comments on a forum.

Thanks

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: May 18, 2014, 10:00:47 pm »

Hi

I fully understand the pressures and strains the organisers and admins are under, but I do believed we have been wronged.
Now it is not for me to say but the rules do mention, that evidence is to be proven by video OR screenshot. Now from the evidence that we have presented , I do believe that the 28th did commit a FIC.
I do understand, that video evidence is always more accurate to the situation, but unfortunately we didn't. But my argument is that, with the blatantly obvious screenshot, we should have a case to offer to the admins. But of course, that is not for me to comment.

Now to fully have one hundred percent communication, as I have said previously, we should all sit down and discuss this in a teamspeak like adults, rather than trade comments on a forum.

Thanks

This screenshot shows a scene that looks like the shooting stopped right before the melee starts. This last shot on top did not hit, so this FiC (if it really was) does not impact the outcome of the round, so it does not justify any point penalty.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: May 18, 2014, 10:03:03 pm »
hi ever1
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Heretic

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Dynamic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: May 18, 2014, 10:05:09 pm »
This screenshot shows a scene that looks like the shooting stopped right before the melee starts. This last shot on top did not hit, so this FiC (if it really was) does not impact the outcome of the round, so it does not justify any point penalty.

+1

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #5092 on: May 18, 2014, 10:05:46 pm »
hi ever1

gr33tingz mr xXx_OpTical_F4ze_Frith_xXx.

In this moment of true euphoria, I dedicate my 1200 post to you :D

Offline Gizmo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gizmo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5093 on: May 18, 2014, 10:07:01 pm »
Don't drag me into crap please. I wasn't here as a referee but as a player. I may be a referee but not in the matches involving my regiment. Anyways, there was not firing in charge. Also as you can see in the screenshot, the shooting kills are all before the melee one.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: May 18, 2014, 10:11:54 pm »
hi ever1

gr33tingz mr xXx_OpTical_F4ze_Frith_xXx.

In this moment of true euphoria, I dedicate my 1200 post to you :D

ty i shall quickscop u 2 make it a bigger ockasion
Current:

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: May 18, 2014, 10:13:00 pm »
Food was good

Offline 3eSuisse_Batman

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: May 18, 2014, 10:17:54 pm »
Hi all

You are all making your assumptions on that one picture, which is fair enough because that's the only one up on the forums, but anyway other screenshots have been sent by crumpet to an admin (I have no idea who, so don't ask me).

I'm not going to say what I see on a picture, then trade views with others with what they see and so forth, which would often consist of a +1 to a comment...............

I belive that we have a case, and all I'm asking is for the admins to discuss this me when they have time in their busy schedule

Thnks

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #5097 on: May 18, 2014, 10:18:52 pm »
You don't need to say Hi and thanks every paragraph, without a video though I doubt any action will be taken.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: May 18, 2014, 10:19:37 pm »
Hi all

Sorry

Thanks
Current:

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #5099 on: May 18, 2014, 10:20:06 pm »
You don't need to say Hi and thanks every paragraph, without a video though I doubt any action will be taken.

He is polite, this is a good things, isn't it?