Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 927447 times)

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4560 on: May 07, 2014, 01:03:10 pm »
I want to spec :)

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: May 07, 2014, 02:45:41 pm »
I think our match will be 6-4 but I'm not certain to which side.

Not if shaun shoots your officer 20 times

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4562 on: May 07, 2014, 02:56:31 pm »
Pls.D:

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: May 07, 2014, 06:09:32 pm »
I still don't get what this NWL Championship is about? Is it worth anything? I was under impression that only winning League 1 counts as the EU title or is winning the NWL equal to winning the title?
At this point it's just still messy. Regiments that belong in the first league are still in the second or third league. Untill they are in the first league I wouldn't really say that winning the first league defines you as the "nr1" of the community so to speak of.

Right now I would just say that indeed every league is equal when it comes to actually winning it.

So what regiment currently in league 2 or 3 do you see winning the NWL within 2 seasons?
Unless any of the regs in the 2nd or 3rd league could beat the champs the champs are indeed the nr1 in the community.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:31:02 pm by Carolusrex »

Offline Loyal

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henryyyy
« Reply #4564 on: May 07, 2014, 06:40:10 pm »
Well us Gordon's might win CL ( there is always a hope ) and we are In league 2 so ya

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: May 07, 2014, 06:41:13 pm »
I dare to say that the 92nd, 5pp and 23e would have a decent chance at becoming first along several regiments from the 1st league, like the 17e, 14e and nr24 (even though I start doubting that more and more, seeing they seem to been beaten more often now. (5pp and 17e won from them so far currently). From league 3 no one at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:43:55 pm by Gokiller »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: May 07, 2014, 07:07:53 pm »
I dare to say that the 92nd, 5pp and 23e would have a decent chance at becoming first along several regiments from the 1st league, like the 17e, 14e and nr24 (even though I start doubting that more and more, seeing they seem to been beaten more often now. (5pp and 17e won from them so far currently). From league 3 no one at the moment.

When was the last time the 92nd played a top tier regiment like the 17e, 14e or Nr.24?
I guess time will tell if you were correct or just naive when it comes to the winner of the first league or the Champions League.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: May 07, 2014, 07:16:20 pm »

When was the last time the 92nd played a top tier regiment like the 17e, 14e or Nr.24?
I guess time will tell if you were correct or just naive when it comes to the winner of the first league or the Champions League.
I'm not saying we will win. I'm saying we along with the other two regiments I mentioned have a good chance of winning just like several regiments of the first league. Not sure why you immediately think that I think that the 92nd will win? (I'm getting that impression)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4568 on: May 07, 2014, 07:34:23 pm »

I'm not saying we will win. I'm saying we along with the other two regiments I mentioned have a good chance of winning just like several regiments of the first league. Not sure why you immediately think that I think that the 92nd will win? (I'm getting that impression)

BECAUSE WE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #4569 on: May 07, 2014, 08:00:52 pm »
I can see 92nd coming into league 1 and having a good chance of becoming champions.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: May 07, 2014, 08:43:31 pm »
I can see 92nd coming into league 1 and having a good chance of becoming champions.

Time will tell. Im just looking forward to see them play against some tough competition. We dont really know where they stand yet.

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: May 07, 2014, 08:55:21 pm »
3rd East Kent have disbanded I believe and I think they are our next match.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: May 07, 2014, 08:57:24 pm »
3teFK 6-4 3pp_XW

Very intense match in my opinion. :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: May 07, 2014, 09:03:57 pm »
3teFK 6-4 3pp_XW

Very intense match in my opinion. :)
congratz!

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
« Reply #4574 on: May 07, 2014, 09:10:13 pm »
Very intense hill sieging in my opinion. 10 rounds of constant assaulting of hills.
3teFK Highlanders "Camp own Bever"

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 09:12:26 pm by Czolo »