Author Topic: [NA]♦5th Northumberland Fusiliers♦[NA] CLOSE to 1 YEAR!  (Read 134729 times)

Offline EdwardTheGreat

• First Lieutenant
  • Beest TuRd na
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Hello! I'm Colonel Silence of the 34e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, and we used to be the 80th Regiment of Foot as well. I've noticed that the 80th and 34e are listed in your 1v1 victories (Battle Record), and I'd like to say that neither of my regiments has ever fought the 5th, and it doesn't look swell having those victories on your front forum page if they aren't true. I hope this is sorted out, because I don't like reporting topics for falsities such as this :P If you can provide proof of these victories as the 5th, go for it! Also, Alexander, I have added you on Steam to discuss this, since your 2nd in command Chantakey is being somewhat of an incompetent fool.

Lol, Silence you must handle the 5th with care they are a powerful enemy and will destroy you in a matter of seconds. Take care of what you say especially what you say to Chantakey

ColonelMuska

Hello! I'm Colonel Silence of the 34e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, and we used to be the 80th Regiment of Foot as well. I've noticed that the 80th and 34e are listed in your 1v1 victories (Battle Record), and I'd like to say that neither of my regiments has ever fought the 5th, and it doesn't look swell having those victories on your front forum page if they aren't true. I hope this is sorted out, because I don't like reporting topics for falsities such as this :P If you can provide proof of these victories as the 5th, go for it! Also, Alexander, I have added you on Steam to discuss this, since your 2nd in command Chantakey is being somewhat of an incompetent fool.

Lol, Silence you must handle the 5th with care they are a powerful enemy and will destroy you in a matter of seconds. Take care of what you say especially what you say to Chantakey
Hehe. I'll take my chances  ;)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy

and silence stop being incopetant we were the only people to beat you. Then you say we cheat

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Take care of what you say especially what you say to Chantakey

Was that a joke?

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
Take care of what you say especially what you say to Chantakey

Was that a joke?
Idk i giggled a little myself tehehehe #AlexGotBronyBoobs

ColonelMuska

and silence stop being incopetant we were the only people to beat you. Then you say we cheat
Please provide your evidence of the 5th fighting the 80th and 34e. Otherwise, your argument is invalid.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

Please provide your evidence of the 5th fighting the 80th and 34e. Otherwise, your argument is invalid.
KievSkiy Dragunskiy Polk fought the 80th and the 34e and EVERYONE in the 34e is knows it and YOU HAVE IT ON YO Record. I stepped down as leader and remade 5th with alex but keeping our wins since we are a part of the 5th now.

and you forfeited when you were the 80th cuz we had a 10 man drummer line with 5 actual rankers to match. and rage quit my server.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 05:58:41 pm by Chantakey »

ColonelMuska

KievSkiy Dragunskiy Polk fought the 80th and the 34e and EVERYONE in the 34e is knows it and YOU HAVE IT ON YO Record. I stepped down as leader and remade 5th with alex but keeping our wins since we are a part of the 5th now.

Why is it listed as the 80th vs. 5th and 34e vs. 5th if you actually fought us as the "KievSkiy Dragunskiy Polk?" At least correct that typo there.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

Why is it listed as the 80th vs. 5th and 34e vs. 5th if you actually fought us as the "KievSkiy Dragunskiy Polk?" At least correct that typo there.
Cuz the Kiev is now the 5th

ColonelMuska

I'll just wait for Alexander.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

I'll just wait for Alexander.
Alexander already knows m9

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Listen. Both 80th and 34e were and are shit. Dont post on my forum anymore or i will contact an admin. Those wins are there because Chantakey put them on from the Kiev and they'll stay there. Im currently in Florida and will talk about it when i get back to Ohio. BUHBAI.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
Alex saves the day like always

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
Its always nice to see two regiments fighting each other over a one v one, which (at least it sounds like) was not even a very serious one v one..... This right here is why people leave NW, and why every day, less and less people play

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Its always nice to see two regiments fighting each other over a one v one, which (at least it sounds like) was not even a very serious one v one..... This right here is why people leave NW, and why every day, less and less people play
Portals sayin some real shit